RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Chris

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gee, I don't know Sheena.. I think possums live everywhere......Were you thinking about going too?

Chris

Do they have Opossums in New Mexico?

Old? You're just a youngster - Dr. Berkson believes that people should live way beyond 100 - his own father lived until his 90's - so I don't think that Dr. B plans on retiring anytime soon - I hope. I read somewhere that he was still jogging a few years back....but his main mantra is to have fun! Deb seems to be taking that one to heart, lol.

Maybe we'll all move out there!!!

Chris

In a message dated 12/8/2008 1:59:50 P.M. Central Standard Time, ancientkron@ yahoo.com writes:

You sound as if you are feeling great. Now, get out there and attract a doctor who is willing to train under Berkson so his legacy will go on after us "old folks" have gone beyond the realm of usefulness. Then I can come to live at "ALA Ranch" during my "twilight years" and show patients that it does work. On the other hand, you may want to keep me out of sight---no one wants to get really old. They want what I want ---to live a long healthy life without getting old.Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Do they have Opossums in New Mexico?

Old? You're just a youngster - Dr. Berkson believes that people should live way beyond 100 - his own father lived until his 90's - so I don't think that Dr. B plans on retiring anytime soon - I hope. I read somewhere that he was still jogging a few years back....but his main mantra is to have fun! Deb seems to be taking that one to heart, lol.

Maybe we'll all move out there!!!

Chris

In a message dated 12/8/2008 1:59:50 P.M. Central Standard Time, ancientkron@ yahoo.com writes:

You sound as if you are feeling great. Now, get out there and attract a doctor who is willing to train under Berkson so his legacy will go on after us "old folks" have gone beyond the realm of usefulness. Then I can come to live at "ALA Ranch" during my "twilight years" and show patients that it does work. On the other hand, you may want to keep me out of sight---no one wants to get really old. They want what I want ---to live a long healthy life without getting old