RemedySpot.com

oh oh my kids are finally right about something I am older than dirt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>>>>>> Older Than Dirt Quiz:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Count all the ones that you remember not the ones you were told about>>>>>> . Ratings at the bottom.>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 Blackjack chewing gum>>>>>> 2. Wax Coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water>>>>>> 3. Candy cigarettes>>>>>> 4. Soda pop machines that dispensed glass bottles>>>>>> 5. Coffee shops or diners with tableside juke boxes>>>>>> 6 . Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers>>>>>> 7. Party lines>>>>>> 8. Newsreels before the movie>>>>>> 9. P.F. Flyers>>>>>> 10 Butch wax>>>>>> 11. Telephone numbers with a word prefix (OLive-6933)>>>>>> 12. Peashooters>>>>>> 13. Howdy Doody>>>>>> 14. 45 RPM records>>>>>> 15. S & H greenstamps>>>>>> 16 Hi-fi's>>>>>> 17. Metal ice trays with lever>>>>>> 18. Mimeograph paper>>>>>> 19 Blue flashbulb>>>>>> 20. Packards>>>>>> 21. Roller skate keys>>>>>> 22. Cork popguns>>>>>> 23. Drive-ins>>>>>> 24. Studebakers>>>>>> 2 5. Wash tub wringers>>>>>>>>>>>> If you remembered 0-5 = You're still young>>>>>> If you remembered 6-10 = You are getting older>>>>>> If you remembered 11-15 = Don't tell your age,>>>>>> If you remembered 16-25 = You're older than dirt!>>>>>>>>>>>> I might be older than dirt but those memories are the best part of my >>>>>> life.