RemedySpot.com

Re: Milk Thistle article,, the best I believe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jackie,

That article is fascinating. I really learned a lot.

Thanks

Tony Carlson

Sunt Lacrimae Rerum... Virgil

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 8:48:37 PMSubject: Milk Thistle article,, the best I believe

Here is the article link on milk thistle,, its fairly long but very indept and can help you to understand just how milk thistle can really help your liver!

http://www.doctormu rray.com/ articles/ Silybin.htm

From: Carlson <anthonyraycarlsonga tesyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Vomiting BloodTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 3:35 PM

I've never heard of milk thistle until today, is it for pain or for my stomach?

Tony Carlson

From: elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@ earthlink. net>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 5:06:26 PMSubject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Vomiting Blood

Ouch , I am sure by now that you have changed your diet to help with the ulcers . I am sorry to hear your in so much pain though . You should be on long acting pain meds if you can that way it cuts back on what you have to digest . Are you taking milk thistle ? I don't but I hear wonderful stuff about it .

Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Vomiting Blood

Ok, but why did he only have one episode years ago? If he had varices, wouldn't the bleeding show up more often? Also, varices with hep c shows up when folks have progressed to cirrhosis - his liver tests did not show cirrhosis or any advanced liver disease. Just because one has hep c does not mean that one episode of vomiting years ago means he has varices, does it?

chris

In a message dated 12/13/2008 3:36:54 P.M. Central Standard Time, elizabethnv1@ earthlink. net writes:

But with hep c patients it is usually esophageal varices . The other cause can be ruptured ulcers . And no esophageal varices don't show up on regular tests , it would take an esophageal scope to find them . If the blood was from below the stomach , say like from the intestines the blood would have come out like coffe grounds and not looking so much like blood .

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

you're very welcome .. I believe that this doc knows the MOST about Milk Thistle,, he has other articles about milk thistle and liver issues too,, let me know if you need anything more on this stuff,

jax

From: Carlson <anthonyraycarlsonga tesyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Vomiting BloodTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 3:35 PM

I've never heard of milk thistle until today, is it for pain or for my stomach?

Tony Carlson

From: elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@ earthlink. net>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 5:06:26 PMSubject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Vomiting Blood

Ouch , I am sure by now that you have changed your diet to help with the ulcers . I am sorry to hear your in so much pain though . You should be on long acting pain meds if you can that way it cuts back on what you have to digest . Are you taking milk thistle ? I don't but I hear wonderful stuff about it .

Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Vomiting Blood

Ok, but why did he only have one episode years ago? If he had varices, wouldn't the bleeding show up more often? Also, varices with hep c shows up when folks have progressed to cirrhosis - his liver tests did not show cirrhosis or any advanced liver disease. Just because one has hep c does not mean that one episode of vomiting years ago means he has varices, does it?

chris

In a message dated 12/13/2008 3:36:54 P.M. Central Standard Time, elizabethnv1@ earthlink. net writes:

But with hep c patients it is usually esophageal varices . The other cause can be ruptured ulcers . And no esophageal varices don't show up on regular tests , it would take an esophageal scope to find them . If the blood was from below the stomach , say like from the intestines the blood would have come out like coffe grounds and not looking so much like blood .

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.