RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Genotypes Explained...UGGGG!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lab values don't always tell the truth , if you have severe damage you liver could be compensating and giving off normal values even though the liver is in bad shape . The golden rule of liver damage is a good old fashioned biopsy ...

Re: Genotypes Explained...UGGGG!

Didn't completely understand the article but am still HAPPY since my labs match the A grade for liver function( or whatever it was called ) and that was a "prognosis good". Being a 3a which is mainly Australian is a funny thing though since I was in Australia back in 2002...Deb>> Genotypes Explained> It is much easier to talk of the Hepatitis C virus (

Thats right Liz,, so many ppl who are really sick feel happy when they see their lfts back in the normal range,, remember Lestat? his dropped into the normal range,, right before he died and he thought he was blessed , that his liver was getting better... I knew better too,, >> Genotypes Explained> It is much easier to talk of the Hepatitis C virus (

Yeah that's what is scaring me , mine have dropped into the normal range too and we all know that I have raging virus in me

Thats right Liz,, so many ppl who are really sick feel happy when they see their lfts back in the normal range,, remember Lestat? his dropped into the normal range,, right before he died and he thought he was blessed , that his liver was getting better... I knew better too,, >> Genotypes Explained> It is much easier to talk of the Hepatitis C virus (

thats why you should really 'look' at dr berksons,, it cannot hurt you and it just might help repair your liver giving you many more years!>> Genotypes Explained> It is much easier to talk of the Hepatitis C virus (

In the last 8 yrs Daymon has not been able to take any kind of a vacation , so there would be no way he could take the time to drive me . His job comes first , otherwise we would have no home ,food or insurance lol But I am thinking about tax return time lol

well its not that far,, have daymon drive you there,,

I know, its expensive too and IM still not sure if insurance covers any of it,, >> Genotypes Explained> It is much easier to talk of the Hepatitis C virus (

Funny that. 1A must be global because that was the genotype Daryl had.

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.

Everybody's different!

Kim Peek

Re: Genotypes Explained...UGGGG!

> Didn't completely understand the article but am still HAPPY since my

> labs match the A grade for liver function( or whatever it was called )

> and that was a " prognosis good " . Being a 3a which is mainly Australian

> is a funny thing though since I was in Australia back in 2002...Deb---

> In Hepatitis_C_Central , " "

> wrote:

>>

>> Genotypes Explained

you know I think that all geno's are in all countries but some geno's are more tied to certain countries.. geno 1's are mostly found in the usa,, I can't remember which geno is found more in Australia.. I know there is one that is more found in China etc...

Im sure that Liz will know the specifics..>>>> Genotypes Explained

I just posted it a few days ago ...

Ill look through my saved articles in a few and see if I kept it,, I may have, who knows..>>>> Genotypes Explained

Ty Don

elizabeth

I love you soooo much. Im sending you tons of good energy. I hope it helps make you feel better.

love

don>>>> Genotypes Explained