RemedySpot.com

Re: Abuse - OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Sharon for adding your opinion in this subject..

Im so glad that your life is happy and that you've moved on altho we still want to hear from you as often as you can post! I too found a good man after trying to change a bad man.. it never works.. I think that people just dont change, they are who they are and if you are going to stay with anyone, you'd better be happy with them exactly as they are!

stay in touch hon

jax

Subject: Abuse - OTTo: "Hepatitis_C_Central" <Hepatitis_C_Central >Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 11:11 AM

Hi, I don't post very often anymore, I'm "well" now and life goes on. I DO read many of the posts tho and respond when a topic I'm familiar with or have a "need" to speak on comes up.

Abuse, emotionally or physically is one of those topics. My belief, after 35 years of all kinds of abuse, is that life is just too short spending days and years being unhappy. LV, that should be your clue. Why stay with a man who makes you unhappy? I don't know you, but EVERY one deserves happiness and so do you. Emotional abuse takes just as heavy a toll as physical abuse does and is just as devastating.

I found a "good" man and so can you. I believe there's someone for everyone, IF you want it and are open to it. DON'T waste your life trying to make a bad relationship good. He's NOT worth your time.

As for the rest of my life, it's as good as it gets for a 66 year old gal. I work and play and am happy these days and appreciate life and the people in it. I've had some sadness, but everyone has that. Life is, overall, good these days.

Sharon in NW Washington

Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde