RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Please Lend your support>>>GOODBYE to ALL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Im sorry that pita left, I emailed her privately before I read this..

sigh,, IM sorry you guys if I said or did anything to make her leave.. I've really tried to keep all of this off the forum..

hugs to all

jax>> Now, you are treading on thin ice here Don.> We give all kinds of support here Don.> With this disease it can effect every part of our lives.> Work,children, husbands and friends.> If we can share our experiences maybe someone can use that in their lives.> And Jackie is not the one who called him a t*rd I did.> I am the list owner of this group, so make sure that when you are challenging one of my owner/moderators you direct the comments that I make to me, not to them.> Got it straight?> > Janet> > "There are souls in

this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _

It was Me that caused her to leave. I will admit that.

I was getting tired of the discussion and told Don how I felt.

Now I am the List Owner of this group. And if I can't say what I feel then. Welllllllllllllllll

Most of the time, I am a behind the scenes kind of person. Only stepping in when needed.

But I do have occasionally step in and voice a opinion.

Actually I didn't say what I really had on my mind by virtue of discretion on my part. But I asked that the discussion be taken to private email, as well as several other moderators like yourself.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 8:56:10 PMSubject: Re: Re: Please Lend your support>>>GOODBYE to ALL

Im sorry that pita left, I emailed her privately before I read this..

sigh,, IM sorry you guys if I said or did anything to make her leave.. I've really tried to keep all of this off the forum..

hugs to all

jax>> Now, you are treading on thin ice here Don.> We give all kinds of support here Don.> With this disease it can effect every part of our lives.> Work,children, husbands and friends.> If we can share our experiences maybe someone can use that in their lives.> And Jackie is not the one who called him a t*rd I did.> I am the list owner of this group, so make sure that when you are challenging one of my owner/moderators you direct the comments that I make to me, not to them.> Got it straight?>

> Janet> > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _

i dont know what i missed as bob said, sorry deb if someone wa abusive to you, and i thought we all could post our opinions i myself think it shouldnt go back and forht for days on endpita54me wrote: -First I want to thank all those who have been kind and supportive and I've gained much knowledge here but I am getting out while the getting is good. I think this was a very, hurtful,rude,uncalled for way for ANY member to be spoken to. I personally don't see where Don was abusive in any way and is

it in the rules that someone cannot "challenge" someone else's opinion? I think it so unkind to be called on the carpet in such a fashion. I don't know what the "behind" the scenes were with that last guy who got booted not long ago was but I think that was held in an unkind manner being discussed on the board the way it was. And if ONE MEMBER can be treated this way then ANY OF US could be.And is my OPINION only, but I think the term FOUNDER/CO-FOUNDER is a much more appropriate term than owner. If it were not for "members" you would be owner of what; blank pages on your PC? And I'm sure that statement alone will get me the boot so I'll leave before that becomes neccesary. I wish the best to you all in all your endeavors...Debbie-- In Hepatitis_C_Central , Janet wrote:>> Now, you are treading on

thin ice here Don.> We give all kinds of support here Don.> With this disease it can effect every part of our lives.> Work,children,husbands and friends.> If we can share our experiences maybe someone can use that in their lives.> And Jackie is not the one who called him a t*rd I did.> I am the list owner of this group, so make sure that when you are challenging one of my owner/moderators you direct the comments that I make to me, not to them.> Got it straight?> > Janet> > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> > > > > > > _______________________________