RemedySpot.com

NURSE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good morning everyone

love

don

A very tired nurse walks into a bank, Totally exhausted after an 18-hour shift. Preparing to write a check, She pulls a rectal thermometer out of her purse And tries to write with it. When she realizes her mistake, She looks at the flabbergasted teller And without missing a beat, she says: 'Well, that's great....that's just great.... Some asshole's got my pen!'

Good morning my friend how are you today ?

NURSE

Good morning everyone

love

don

A very tired nurse walks into a bank, Totally exhausted after an 18-hour shift. Preparing to write a check, She pulls a rectal thermometer out of her purse And tries to write with it. When she realizes her mistake, She looks at the flabbergasted teller And without missing a beat, she says: 'Well, that's great....that's just great.... Some asshole's got my pen!'

That's really funny Don! Thanks for starting my day with a smile!

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

NURSE

Good morning everyone

love

don

I read that one yesterday while I was at work, in the business center of our Inn. Okay now I have to set it up for you.

We have a large table with about 5 computers on it. And our guest can come down use the computers and printer. Also there are chairs there where the guest can come down with their laptops and use the wireless also. Our Internet in the room is not all that reliable anyway I digress. LOL

A General and his wife are at the business center and they are really nice. I am helping them while I am there checking my email during my lunch. He was having problems getting the post offices site to change his address. Any way, we are chatting and I read Don's email about the Nurse. And I busted out laughing. Cause it hit so close to home. I have been there and done that. Especially back in the day when we used the old fashion thermometers. I have taken home a few in my lap coat pocket. LOL

Anyway the General and his wife looked at me with a question in their eyes. I was like I am a former nurse, got a email about a thermometers and pens. And I will leave it at that. They busted out laughing too. They said you don't need to give us a punch line we can make out our own.

LoL

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 1:04:08 PMSubject: Re: NURSE

That's really funny Don! Thanks for starting my day with a smile!

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] NURSE

Good morning everyone

love

don

A very tired nurse walks into a bank, Totally exhausted after an 18-hour shift. Preparing to write a check, She pulls a rectal thermometer out of her purse And tries to write with it. When she realizes her mistake, She looks at the flabbergasted teller And without missing a beat, she says: 'Well, that's great....that' s just great.... Some asshole's got my pen!'