RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Face Ache:anne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

nah we wont ever send you to the office for telling 'fart' stories,, lol>> Oh STOP IT! I'm cramping up here girl! Cramping I tell ya! I haven't > laughed so hard in a long time. Thank you so much!> > Luv> anne> (who has a face ache from smiling so much)> > You don't have to be handicapped to be

different.> Everybody's different!> Kim Peek> [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Hangs head and goes to her roomr>>>>> > > > Fo> >> >> > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >> >> >> >> >>

Oh hon I know!!!!! I don't take a single day for granted anymore. If I'm really down I know that all I have to do is drive 10 minutes east and I'm at the ocean. LOVE IT!

And we even have 2 Naval Air Bases here, one here in my town and the other on Jervis Bay. Perhaps you could talk Dean into an inter-Force and international transfer???????????

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: Face Ache:anne> -Boy am I ever glad that no one was offended at my farting! Jackie or> either one were going to make me report to the Dean's> Office but by the time they gave the directions they knew I would> never find it due to the short run memory loss. Hey, where in> Australia are you? I was in Brisbane back in 2002. Was absolutley> beautiful as was NIMBIN. I fell in love with that place. Reminded me> so much of my hippy days. Seemed like euphoria to me...Debbie2- -

Sounds like a plan, tell you what you do, you work on it from that end and I will talk Dean into it.

He is still kicking himself in the butt for not taking Hawaii.

LOL

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 1:57:42 PMSubject: Re: Re: Face Ache:anne

Oh hon I know!!!!! I don't take a single day for granted anymore. If I'm really down I know that all I have to do is drive 10 minutes east and I'm at the ocean. LOVE IT!

And we even have 2 Naval Air Bases here, one here in my town and the other on Jervis Bay. Perhaps you could talk Dean into an inter-Force and international transfer???? ???????

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: Face Ache:anne> -Boy am I ever glad that no one was offended at my farting! Jackie or> either one were going to make me report to the Dean's> Office but by the time they gave the directions they knew I would> never find it due to the short run memory loss. Hey, where in> Australia are you? I was in Brisbane back in 2002. Was absolutley> beautiful as was NIMBIN. I fell in love with that place. Reminded me> so much of my hippy days. Seemed like euphoria to me...Debbie2- -