RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: I WONDER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well we typically dont get into 'Religious' discussions, but I would tend to say that I dont believe that for a min.. IM sorry that you feel this way,, things must be very difficult right now to make you feel that way..

we're all here if you need to blow off some steam,,

hugs

jax

Subject: Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 8:42 PM

Santa doesn't get Mad, but tonight I am convinced that God holds a grudgedrdigger>> I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> My last birthday I got kicked out of my house, dumped in a buggy motel room, found out I have hep c, and my lady left me. > Like most presents.... .late of course.> geeeeeeeeeze> I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> Santa are you mad at me too?> lol> love> don in kansas>

Opps had job on my mind. LOL

job=group.

hope that clears up any misunderstanding.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Subject: Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 11:37 AM

Look hon, it is okay to say God in this group.There might be some athetist in this group, and I am going to say right now that they can delete any message that might upset them.The thing I don't want is to get into arguements about religion, or politics.Back when the job just started and anne can tell you. We had a member that even when asked repeatedly he kept talking about politics.Well I had to set a guideline somewhere, and since those are the two most discussed and agrued about subjects. I had to set my foot down.I say Lord a lot. It is a southern thing.I don't know what we would do without members like you.LoveJanet> > >> > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > My last birthday I got kicked out of my house, dumped in a buggy > > motel room, found out I have hep c, and my lady left me. > > > Like most presents.... .late of course.> > > geeeeeeeeeze> > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > Santa are you mad at me too?> > > lol> > > love> > > don in kansas> > >> >>

Jackie

Your a big help everyday. Everyday you say words of wisdom or support.

I love you for that.

[want one of my little blue pills? make you feel soooooo much better. lol]

On top of that you do this job while your sick. That makes you special.

Its got to be hard on you. It would me.

I hope you have a very special Christmas this year.

Heres your first present from me.

A GREAT BIG HUG WITH LOTSA LOVE.

love

don in kansas

From: glennshehorn <drdiggersbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 12:22 AM

Hey JaxWas in no way meant to be a "Religious" statement.Never be Sorry, I have fought this Dragon 24/7 almost three years, through good periods and bad, 5 days in a coma, a Doctor that would not continue my treatment and one that would, after I convinced him that I knew the downside and it was better than quitting.This group, and especially you have been a large part in keeping my sanity (small as it is) and staying in this Battle. Three years is a lot of time to get strength from folk I didn't know.Bless all of you, Merry Christmas, andTHANKSdrdiggersbcglobal (DOT) net > >> > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > My last birthday I got kicked out of my house, dumped in a buggy > motel room, found out I have hep c, and my lady left me. > > Like most presents.... .late of course.> > geeeeeeeeeze> > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > Santa are you mad at me too?> > lol> > love> > don in kansas> >>

Thank you Don... I so appreciate your thoughtful and loving words!

hugs

jax

From: glennshehorn <drdiggersbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 12:22 AM

Hey JaxWas in no way meant to be a "Religious" statement.Never be Sorry, I have fought this Dragon 24/7 almost three years, through good periods and bad, 5 days in a coma, a Doctor that would not continue my treatment and one that would, after I convinced him that I knew the downside and it was better than quitting.This group, and especially you have been a large part in keeping my sanity (small as it is) and staying in this Battle. Three years is a lot of time to get strength from folk I didn't know.Bless all of you, Merry Christmas, andTHANKSdrdiggersbcglobal (DOT) net > >> > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > My last birthday I got kicked out of my house, dumped in a buggy > motel room, found out I have hep c, and my lady left me. > > Like most presents.... .late of course.> > geeeeeeeeeze> > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > Santa are you mad at me too?> > lol> > love> > don in kansas> >>

hey Glenn

That is sooooo cool. What great news.

Merry Christmas.

love

don in kansas

Subject: Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 5:22 PM

UpdateI guess God doesn't hold a grudge forever.Lady Kate (SWWBIC) just called me back and gave me the news.I am DONE. I'm setting here with tears in my eyes and throwing the Riba (one pill at a time)at the trash can. I'll be finding those damn pills for the next 30 years.My new tractor will have a graphic of a dead Dragon with a Riba rig firmly implanted between its eyes. We'll see if the Board can deal with that family theme.Trust me when I say that it takes about 15 seconds to start feeling better after you stop the treatmentAgainBless you all, Merry Christmas andTHANKSdrdiggersbcglobal (DOT) net> > >> > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > My last birthday I got kicked out of my house, dumped in a buggy > > motel room, found out I have hep c, and my lady left me. > > > Like most presents.... .late of course.> > > geeeeeeeeeze> > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > Santa are you mad at me too?> > > lol> > > love> > > don in kansas> > >> >>

well Don, you know that we both may have gotten it wrong, so I guess we'll have to wait and see what he has to say,, but I know that if one of us did get it wrong, Glenn wont hold it against us and all will be well!

hugs

jax

From: glennshehorn <drdiggersbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 5:22 PM

UpdateI guess God doesn't hold a grudge forever.Lady Kate (SWWBIC) just called me back and gave me the news.I am DONE. I'm setting here with tears in my eyes and throwing the Riba (one pill at a time)at the trash can. I'll be finding those damn pills for the next 30 years.My new tractor will have a graphic of a dead Dragon with a Riba rig firmly implanted between its eyes. We'll see if the Board can deal with that family theme.Trust me when I say that it takes about 15 seconds to start feeling better after you stop the treatmentAgainBless you all, Merry Christmas andTHANKSdrdiggersbcglobal (DOT) net> > >> > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > My last birthday I got kicked out of my house, dumped in a buggy > > motel room, found out I have hep c, and my lady left me. > > > Like most presents.... .late of course.> > > geeeeeeeeeze> > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > Santa are you mad at me too?> > > lol> > > love> > > don in kansas> > >> >>

Im going to be selfish. I WANNA BE RIGHT.

lol

sweet dreams everybody. [one little blue pill, 2 little blue pills, 3 little

blue....]

love

don

>

>

> From: glennshehorn <drdiggersbcglobal (DOT) net>

> Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: I WONDER

> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com

> Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 5:22 PM

>

>

>

>

> Update

> I guess God doesn't hold a grudge forever.

> Lady Kate (SWWBIC) just called me back and gave me the

> news.

> I am DONE. I'm setting here with tears in my eyes and

> throwing the

> Riba (one pill at a time)at the trash can. I'll be

> finding those damn

> pills for the next 30 years.

>

> My new tractor will have a graphic of a dead Dragon with a

> Riba rig

> firmly implanted between its eyes. We'll see if the

> Board can deal

> with that family theme.

>

> Trust me when I say that it takes about 15 seconds to start

> feeling

> better after you stop the treatment

>

> Again

> Bless you all, Merry Christmas and

> THANKS

> drdiggersbcglobal (DOT)

> net

>

>

> > > >

> > > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?

> > > > My last birthday I got kicked out of my

> house, dumped in a

> buggy

> > > motel room, found out I have hep c, and my lady

> left me.

> > > > Like most presents.... .late of course.

> > > > geeeeeeeeeze

> > > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?

> > > > Santa are you mad at me too?

> > > > lol

> > > > love

> > > > don in kansas

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

OH GLENN<,, IM JUMPING for joy honey,, I thought you were told to stop tx,, and IM THRILLED,, whooo hoooo hon,, Don was right, yippee,,,

Oh hon, IM so glad,, now you have to just take time to get well!!!

please keep us updated how things are going,, and once again,, IM THRILLED!!!!!!

hugs

jax

Subject: Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 7:59 PM

JaxI am afraid I didn,t make myself clear. Let me elucidate.I won,I didn't get taken off TX with 2 weeks to go.Would never happen. Not enough soldiers in Leavenworth to keep those last two shots out of me. Liver Doc and Lady Kate decided was no reason to continue, wasn't going to affect the long term outcome. If the Dragon ain't dead, it's hiding well.Tears of JOY. It is that season,Glenn> > > >> > > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > > My last birthday I got kicked out of my house, dumped in a > buggy > >

> motel room, found out I have hep c, and my lady left me. > > > > Like most presents.... .late of course.> > > > geeeeeeeeeze> > > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > > Santa are you mad at me too?> > > > lol> > > > love> > > > don in kansas> > > >> > >> >>

nope hon,, YOU got it right,, and IM THRILLED to have been wrong this time,, lol,,

hugs

me

From: glennshehorn <drdiggersbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 5:22 PM

Does that mean your nondectable ? If so congratulations !

Re: I WONDER

Dead dragon witha riba rig on it ,, that sounds like success but I may be wrong also lol

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 5:22 PM

yep, I was wrong,, keep reading and thank God he made it!!!!

Lmao , I am so happy for you ! You killed it and that is awesome ! Now keep up healthy living so that it won't come back ...

Re: I WONDER

I AM SO GLAD YOU SAW THE SYMBOLISM OF THE DRAGON WITH THE RIBA RIG> > > >> > > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > > My last birthday I got kicked out of my house, dumped in a > buggy > > > motel room, found out I have hep c, and my lady left me. > > > > Like most presents.... .late of course.> > > > geeeeeeeeeze> > > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > > Santa are you mad at me too?> > > > lol> > > > love> > > > don in kansas> > > >> > >> >>

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Another Kanga dance for sure.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Subject: Re: Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 11:19 PM

Holy Hannah, if I have to do this Kanga Happy Dance one more time this week, I'm gonna start looking like Elle McPherson!!! Hang on, maybe that's a good thing??????Wooohooooo and Yeee HAAAAA! So very VERY happy for you!LuvanneYou don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: I WONDER> Update> I guess God doesn't hold a grudge forever.> Lady Kate (SWWBIC) just called me back and gave me the news.> I am DONE. I'm setting here with tears in my eyes and throwing

the> Riba (one pill at a time)at the trash can. I'll be finding those damn> pills for the next 30 years.>> My new tractor will have a graphic of a dead Dragon with a Riba rig> firmly implanted between its eyes. We'll see if the Board can deal> with that family theme.>> Trust me when I say that it takes about 15 seconds to start feeling> better after you stop the treatment>> Again> Bless you all, Merry Christmas and> THANKS> drdiggersbcglobal (DOT) net

All right Bob.

I have a dragon tattooed on my left leg.

First tattoo last tattoo. LOL

When I get rid of the virus, I am going to tattoo a sword going through its body.

I have a tattoo artist that allows me to bring my own tattoo gun, needles and ink.

He does the work, dressed in sterile gowns, to protect him, and he double gloves

with the gloves that I provide. I get the good gloves that are puncture resistant.

He does my work for free. Because I buy extra needles and ink, and leave the box

of gloves with him.

There is a drop of blood coming off of one claw, that signifies the Hepatitis C, and

that it is blood to blood transferred. It is on the left leg, because that is the way the heart

lays in the chest cavity.

I didn't put it on my arm or chest, because I wanted to be able to hide it when I was dressed up. It is a very personal thing to me, and I will only share it with those that I

want to share my story with.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Subject: Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 3:06 AM

i am an atheist but this is one of those time i would like to say "Thank God" this dragon can be slain. if i happen to be as lucky as you i am going to get a tattoo of a dead dragon with a rig in it's chest. it will be my 1st and only tat.

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!!!when i was told i was down that was july 2008 i couldnt belive it,,,i couldnt belive i did it!!!!!!!!i do go back in march for all the blood work ill be nervous that day thats for sure!!!!!but isnt it a great feeling!!!!!!!!!!!glennshehorn wrote: UpdateI guess God doesn't hold a grudge forever.Lady Kate (SWWBIC) just called me back and gave me the news.I am DONE. I'm setting here with tears in my eyes and throwing the Riba (one pill at a time)at the trash can. I'll be finding

those damn pills for the next 30 years.My new tractor will have a graphic of a dead Dragon with a Riba rig firmly implanted between its eyes. We'll see if the Board can deal with that family theme.Trust me when I say that it takes about 15 seconds to start feeling better after you stop the treatmentAgainBless you all, Merry Christmas andTHANKSdrdiggersbcglobal (DOT) net> > >> > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > My last birthday I got kicked out of my house, dumped in a buggy > > motel room, found out I have hep c, and my lady left me. > > > Like most presents.... .late of course.> > > geeeeeeeeeze> > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > Santa are you mad at me too?> > > lol> >

> love> > > don in kansas> > >> >>

I LOVE that tattoo and the story behind it hon!

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 3:06 AM

i am an atheist but this is one of those time i would like to say "Thank God" this dragon can be slain. if i happen to be as lucky as you i am going to get a tattoo of a dead dragon with a rig in it's chest. it will be my 1st and only tat.

Well I thought long and hard before I got the tattoo. And thought about it for a year. Always knew that it would be a dragon.

But how it would look well it was something my tattoo artist and I

discussed. I wanted something that I could tell my story with.

When I wear shorts, I get a lot of looks. When people ask why a dragon, not something a woman usually gets when she gets a tattoo.

I tell them my story if they want to listen.

If they don't well they don't get to know me any better. LOL

Most people think it is pretty darn cool. Me, it is a way to get my story out there.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 4:30:35 PMSubject: Re: Re: I WONDER

I LOVE that tattoo and the story behind it hon!

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicap

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Yahoo! Health

Memory Loss

Are you at risk

for Alzheimers?

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

Dogs Owners Group

Join Do More For Dogs

pet community

hi Penny

Its called TELEPATHY. I believe in that stuff.

love

don in kansas

>

> Subject: Re: I WONDER

> To: Hepatitis_C_Central

> Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 8:16 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> This is funny because just today before I

> read these posts, my

>

> husband and I were talking about his tattoo he has of a

> dragon on his

>

> arm. It's not finished, and he's had it for years.

> I told him that

>

> when I finish treatment and reach SVR, he should finish the

> tattoo

>

> and put a dagger through it. Then I read these

> posts...lol.

>

>

>

> Penny

>

>

>

>

>

> >

>

> > From: Bob <unclebutch@ ...>

>

> > Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: I WONDER

>

> > To: Hepatitis_C_

> Central@yahoogro ups.com

>

> > Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 3:06 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > i am an atheist but this is one of those time i would

> like to

>

> > say " Thank God " this dragon can be slain. if

> i happen to be as

>

> lucky as

>

> > you i am going to get a tattoo of a dead dragon with a

> rig in it's

>

> > chest. it will be my 1st and only tat.

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Now that is what I am talking about. LOL

I hope he does it.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 8:16:55 PMSubject: Re: I WONDER

This is funny because just today before I read these posts, my husband and I were talking about his tattoo he has of a dragon on his arm. It's not finished, and he's had it for years. I told him that when I finish treatment and reach SVR, he should finish the tattoo and put a dagger through it. Then I read these posts...lol.Penny> > From: Bob <unclebutch@ ...>> Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: I WONDER> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com> Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 3:06 AM> > > > > > > i am an atheist but this is one of those time i would like to > say "Thank God" this dragon can be slain. if i happen to be as lucky as > you i am going to get a tattoo of a dead dragon with a rig in it's > chest. it will be my 1st and only tat.>

I couldnt be happier for you Glen! Great job. Keep me posted on how it goes.

Subject: Re: I WONDERTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 3:22 PM

UpdateI guess God doesn't hold a grudge forever.Lady Kate (SWWBIC) just called me back and gave me the news.I am DONE. I'm setting here with tears in my eyes and throwing the Riba (one pill at a time)at the trash can. I'll be finding those damn pills for the next 30 years.My new tractor will have a graphic of a dead Dragon with a Riba rig firmly implanted between its eyes. We'll see if the Board can deal with that family theme.Trust me when I say that it takes about 15 seconds to start feeling better after you stop the treatmentAgainBless you all, Merry Christmas andTHANKSdrdiggersbcglobal (DOT) net> > >> > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> >

> My last birthday I got kicked out of my house, dumped in a buggy > > motel room, found out I have hep c, and my lady left me. > > > Like most presents.... .late of course.> > > geeeeeeeeeze> > > I wonder what I will get for Christmas?> > > Santa are you mad at me too?> > > lol> > > love> > > don in kansas> > >> >>