RemedySpot.com

Re: How my doctor's appt went today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sounds great Janet,, hopefully by adding that 3rd drug, you may just finally clear and remain clear,, remember, no vanilla latte's,, lol,,

love you gf!

jax

Subject: How my doctor's appt went todayTo: hepatitis_c_central Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 2:59 PM

Saw the doctor today.

Here is what we discussed. Retreatment with the current drugs available.

Getting me into a research study-being done here in San , using the protease inhibitors.

He said I could retreat, using the current drugs, but he didn't think that it would do much good. He really wants me to get into the study. That is if I can.

I am going for a liver biopsy on the 7th of Jan. And we will talk more then.

I getting blood work done on Friday. We will talk more once I get all my results in.

Oh and I found out today that my old doctor had retired.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Dear Janet, I agree with Jackie all the way. If you can get into the

study, just pray you get the real meds (Teleprivir, I would guess),

and you'll do very well. I'm hoping I can wait to do another tx when

the drug is available to all!

In Hepatitis_C_Central , Jackie on

wrote:

>

> sounds great Janet,, hopefully by adding that 3rd drug, you may

just finally clear and remain clear,, remember, no vanilla latte's,,

lol,,

> love you gf!

> jax

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Subject: How my doctor's appt went today

> To: hepatitis_c_central

> Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 2:59 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Saw the doctor today.

> Here is what we discussed. Retreatment with the current drugs

available.

> Getting me into a research study-being done here in San ,

using the protease inhibitors.

> He said I could retreat, using the current drugs, but he didn't

think that it would do much good. He really wants me to get into the

study. That is if I can.

>  

> I am going for a liver biopsy on the 7th of Jan. And we will talk

more then.

> I getting blood work done on Friday.  We will talk more once I get

all my results in.

> Oh and I found out today that my old doctor had retired.

> Love

> Janet

>

>

>

> " There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy

everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go "

> Frederick Faber

>  

>  

>

Yeah just waiting to do the biopsy. Things have changed alot since my last biopsy.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

> > From: Janet <doc_jade@.. .>> Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] How my doctor's appt went today> To: hepatitis_c_

central@yahoogro ups.com> Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 2:59 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Saw the doctor today.> Here is what we discussed. Retreatment with the current drugs available. > Getting me into a research study-being done here in San , using the protease inhibitors. > He said I could retreat, using the current drugs, but he didn't think that it would do much good. He really wants me to get into the study. That is if I can.> > I am going for a liver biopsy on the 7th of Jan. And we will talk more then.> I getting blood work done on Friday. We will talk more once I get all my results in.> Oh and I found out today that my old doctor had retired.> Love> Janet> > > > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of

finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> > >

Strickly just chai tea for me from now on. That and Big Red soda.

yummmy

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

From: Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] How my doctor's appt went todayTo: hepatitis_c_ central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 2:59 PM

Saw the doctor today.

Getting me into a research study-being done here in San , using the protease inhibitors.

He said I could retreat, using the current drugs, but he didn't think that it would do much good. He really wants me to get into the study. That is if I can.

I getting blood work done on Friday. We will talk more once I get all my results in.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

good girl!

From: Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] How my doctor's appt went todayTo: hepatitis_c_ central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 2:59 PM

Saw the doctor today.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

And how are you feeling about doing a trial and about your new doctor??

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

How my doctor's appt went today

Saw the doctor today.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

I would love to be in the clinical trial, the best thing is the meds would be free.

The bad thing is that I could be getting the placebo. Ughhhhh

Like the doctor, he was cool. And he said the decision to re-treat was mine.

Just want to get all our ducks in a row.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Subject: Re: How my doctor's appt went todayTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 1:41 PM

And how are you feeling about doing a trial and about your new doctor??

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] How my doctor's appt went today

Saw the doctor today.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber