RemedySpot.com

Re: Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

you are brave!!!!!!!!!!!!!Janet wrote: Okay, Took these this morning myself. So sorry about the picture quality. When I defeat the virus, I will get the dragon colored in, and have a sword going through his body. Yeah baby. Love Janet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Nice gams Janet

Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

Okay,

Took these this morning myself. So sorry about the picture quality.

When I defeat the virus, I will get the dragon colored in, and have a sword going through his body.

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Thanks and I did it cold sober. LOL

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:29:06 AMSubject: Re: Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

you are brave!!!!!!! !!!!!!Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Okay,

When I defeat the virus, I will get the dragon colored in, and have a sword going through his body.

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Love traditional japanese dragons!

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Ya think???

They look like linebackers legs to me. All the walking and standing on my feet, make the muscles stand out. One good thing is I shaved my legs this morning. So no unsightly leg hair. LOL

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 12:26:13 PMSubject: Re: Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

Nice gams Janet

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Me too.

I collect dragons also.

I have some cool dragon statues.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 4:33:41 PMSubject: Re: Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

Love traditional japanese dragons!

Luv

anne

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Can you post your tattoo pictures to the files or photos section for

those of us on digest? I never thought I would want a tattoo, but when

I defeat this dragon, I may do something brave like get a dragon tattoo.

>

> Okay,

> Took these this morning myself. So sorry about the picture quality.

> When I defeat the virus, I will get the dragon colored in, and have a

sword going through his body.

> Yeah baby.

> Love

> Janet

>

>

> " There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy

everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go "

> Frederick Faber

>  

>  

>

I had my first done last Christmas , a few leaves with ladybugs on them . My hubby calls me ladybug lol

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Your legs look great honey .... shoot I havent shaved in soooo long it's scarey

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

I have my children's names on my ankles with starfish separating them (tony,steven,andy-our first three we adopted together) on my right leg and (garth,samuel our angel,jewel) on my left. I met this wonderful girl through our children's disabilities. A couple years ago she celebrated 10 yrs clean so a group of us (long distance mind you) in honor of her had the chinese symbol for love tattooed on the back of our necks. I had a cherry blossom added to mine. I like the dragon idea! I was sharing this with my kid's and of the boys (my rebel) wants to do it with me. Thanks for sharing your stories. I love the stories behind tattoos and always ask people. Always amazing memories behind them..AmberSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "elizabethnv1" Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:17:00 -0800To: <Hepatitis_C_Central >Subject: Re: Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like. I had my first done last Christmas , a few leaves with ladybugs on them . My hubby calls me ladybug lol Re: Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like. you are brave!!!!!!! !!!!!!Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Okay, Took these this morning myself. So sorry about the picture quality. When I defeat the virus, I will get the dragon colored in, and have a sword going through his body. Yeah baby. Love Janet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Yeah I like the ideal of a dead dragon also ..I just wish I could get it lol My dragon is still alive and kicken the crap outta me .

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

hi

Yeah I know what you mean even tho my dragon is yet a baby. Im not in any pain, maybe a small ache in my right side, but my energy to do stuff just isnt there. And everyday I fight the fog.

I have to wait to see the hep doctor until next month soonest. My family doctor wants to make sure Im clear of this pnumonia before he sends me over there, or begins any kind of treatments.

I have no clue what to expect. Im sitting on the edge of my seat.

I know no matter what I hope will happen, just the opposite is going to be the word.

Im trying not to be afraid.

Facing this stuff alone is no fun.

One thing I can do tho is blast you with loving, healing energy. God knows my heart. He will see to it.

love

don in kansas

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

That sounds way cool.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis _C_Central <Hepatitis_C_Central >Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:06:45 PMSubject: Re: Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

I have my children's names on my ankles with starfish separating them (tony,steven, andy-our first three we adopted together) on my right leg and (garth,samuel our angel,jewel) on my left. I met this wonderful girl through our children's disabilities. A couple years ago she celebrated 10 yrs clean so a group of us (long distance mind you) in honor of her had the chinese symbol for love tattooed on the back of our necks. I had a cherry blossom added to mine. I like the dragon idea! I was sharing this with my kid's and of the boys (my rebel) wants to do it with me. Thanks for sharing your stories. I love the stories behind tattoos and always ask people. Always amazing memories behind them..Amber

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

From: "elizabethnv1" Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:17:00 -0800To: <Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

I had my first done last Christmas , a few leaves with ladybugs on them . My hubby calls me ladybug lol

Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Don ...........your not alone , you have us ! That is why we are here , to support each other .

hi

Yeah I know what you mean even tho my dragon is yet a baby. Im not in any pain, maybe a small ache in my right side, but my energy to do stuff just isnt there. And everyday I fight the fog.

I have to wait to see the hep doctor until next month soonest. My family doctor wants to make sure Im clear of this pnumonia before he sends me over there, or begins any kind of treatments.

I have no clue what to expect. Im sitting on the edge of my seat.

I know no matter what I hope will happen, just the opposite is going to be the word.

Im trying not to be afraid.

Facing this stuff alone is no fun.

One thing I can do tho is blast you with loving, healing energy. God knows my heart. He will see to it.

love

don in kansas

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Just awesome Janet,,, I have one small tattoo but since its on my butt, I dont think I shall share a picture,, lol,,

Subject: Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.To: hepatitis_c_central Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:08 AM

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Nanner Nanner boo boo Chicken bucc bucc bucc.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:32:37 PMSubject: Re: Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

Just awesome Janet,,, I have one small tattoo but since its on my butt, I dont think I shall share a picture,, lol,,

From: Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.To: hepatitis_c_ central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:08 AM

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Never fear Bob, I put it on the group. Go to the homepage for the group. Look in the photos. I think it is in Janet's photos.

Look for it there.

Hope you enjoy looking at my linebacker legs. LOL

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 1:24:30 AMSubject: Re: Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.

i can't see. i can't see. it just says "image not stored".i wanna see!***stomps feet and holds breath***

Heck I have 3 and want another! I have a unicorn, a dolphin and a blood red rose (for Daryl) and I want portraits of my kids on my back....

They're addictive donchaknow????

Luv

anne

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

ROFL!!!

And the scariest bit is that I can imagine Janet doing the "actions" too!

LOLOL!!!

Luv

anne

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.To: hepatitis_c_ central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:08 AM

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

I agree on the addiction. I remember thinking while they were doing my ankles-"what in the he** were you thinking" but by the time she was done we were discussing my next tattoo. AmberSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "anne" Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 06:48:54 +1100To: <Hepatitis_C_Central >Subject: Re: Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like. Heck I have 3 and want another! I have a unicorn, a dolphin and a blood red rose (for Daryl) and I want portraits of my kids on my back.... They're addictive donchaknow???? LuvanneYou don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek Re: Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like. you are brave!!!!!!! !!!!!!Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Okay, Took these this morning myself. So sorry about the picture quality. When I defeat the virus, I will get the dragon colored in, and have a sword going through his body. Yeah baby. Love Janet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Yeah I want a lady bug tat as a toe ring ,lol and maybe a poi fish eventually ...and yes very addicting

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

You bet I did.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

From: Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Just in case you are wondering what my tattoo looked like.To: hepatitis_c_ central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:08 AM

Okay,

Yeah baby.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

That lady bug's gonna HURT girl! On your toe? Owwwwww!

Luv

anne

Yeah I want a lady bug tat as a toe ring ,lol and maybe a poi fish eventually ...and yes very addicting

maybe but it is a small tat and so the pain should last that long ....but my hubby is against it so only time will tell .