RemedySpot.com

Re: Jackie, Janet, whomever

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yup honey I am the boss person.

We are taking care of it. Yes, Debbie left. But Jackie was able to assure her that she was welcome to come back.

This happens in large groups like this. That is why we have so many owner/moderators here.

The final decision comes down to me sometimes. But our owner/moderators do a good job here.

And remember they are volunteers, they give their time here from their hearts. Many are ill, yet they are here each day.

Lets give our owner/moderators a big cheer.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 7:17:23 AMSubject: Re: Jackie, Janet, whomever

wow, what the heck is going on, why did deb leave, this woman lv asked for help asked for peoples opinions and you all gave it to her,,,,now its like you all are mad at eachother because some of you guys disagree with the other persons opinion, if the discussion was taking as it was on to private email then there shoulnt be a problem, its over everyone move on!!!!!why do people need to talk about it this is a hepc group yes emotions and feelings go with it, along with that its a nice place to unload yr feelings about the whole thing and the relationship issues that may come with the hepc. but to beat the topic to death is another thing, this lv person knows the right answer in her heart, sounds to me she needed more assurance from this grp she allready knew that she was being verbally abused , people just dont treat others that way during a illness,or trauma....letting go is sometimes the beginning of healing, and i personally think that the founders

of this grp have all the rights they want to make the rules just like a pres/ceo of any company would make rules , and in that circumstance if the people had a prob they would go in private and talk to the person (boss) to resolve the issue,,,,,, Christ <ludichrist2000@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Debbie left.

Oh no.

I tried to talk her into staying.

She needed this site, same as everybody else who comes here.

You all talk about LV's man abusing her.

Where is the PROOF?

Let me tell you why Im alone.

Why my lady left me.

The nurse pract who told me I had hep c last summer also told my lady 'she' was in danger, and to get away from me.

I was with my lady 5 yrs. Now Im alone facing hep c, instead of having family support.

My lady lost her man who loved her.

Thats what comes of interfering in someones relationship.

You all talk about this guy being abusive.

How about your being abusive to him calling him a t*rd and gay?

Talking behind his back.

You wont invite him here, and even give him a chance to tell you his story.

He's just a bad person.

How about your abusing me?

What did I do to deserve that?

Ive always been supportive, and kind to everyone here.

Ive raved about this site since I came here. Our family.

Now Debbie is gone.

I almost am.

Might I suggest some damage control.

Rechecking prioritys maybe.

Rethinking the ground rules.

You all may have 'invented' this site, but its grown bigger than you.

Ppl come here because they >>>>>NEED<<<<< to.

Its no longer your personal ego trip.

Think about it, and listen to your heart.

love

don in kansas