RemedySpot.com

Bod / rita weird dreams Re fifth shot down

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Bob,

I am on Lexapro 10mg. Took Paxil for a long time when I lost my son in a car accident 8 years ago. It really packed on the pounds. They changed me to Lexapro because I felt the Paxil had quit working as well. I seem to be doing okay on the Lexapro.

You are correct. The treatment is unpredictable. Different for everyone. I spent the day shopping with my daughter and was wiped out when I got home. Felt better after sleeping 4 hours. But had weird dreams. I jumped in a pool and went down and took a deep breath of water. Everything turned blueish and I heard music. I remember in my dream I was thinking - hey this dying isn't so bad. It was weird. Rita

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 4:12:58 PMSubject: Re: fifth shot down

hi Rita. i was feeling really dizzy and foggy all week and was concerned when i took my shot yesterday that it was going to be a lot worse but after a good nights sleep i feel fine.what kind of anti-depresant (sic) are you on? i was taling 100mg of trazadone but i cut that to 50 and find i feel a lot better.one thing i am learning about this treatment is that it isn't predictable. >> I came home after working all week and took my shot. I was very tired yesterday but feel better after a nights sleep. I have to take my daughter Christmas shopping today soooo hope I can hold up. No symptoms yet. But boy was I tired last night and very restless. Had a

few periods of paranoia and ragey feelings but they passed when I talked myself down and told myself it was the meds. If I don't really pay attention to how I am feeling in a moment I can get bitchy quickly. > Rita>