one shot per week. Not counting my Lexapro and Aleve, xanax rare but

occasionally. Ambien occasional.

I take 4 Boceprovir 5:00am, 1:00pm and 9:00pm (don't know if placebo yet) but

promised if it is will get the real thing eventually

3 Ribaviron 7:00am and 7:00pm

Peg Friday's 7:00pm

Have to put it all in an electronic palm that goes straight to Shering-Plough

daily.

Brain fog, fatigue, depression (upped my Lexapro), headaches, nausea.

Christmas shopping was a nightmare, Christmas was exhausting but nice. Slept 3

days after it was over. On vacation this week and need the break from work

really badly.

So right now my life is controlled by this treatment study. I have no way out of

work... I have to work come hell or high water. So I tough it through. So far.

Anyway so far so good. I guess LOL.

Rita

Hi Rita,

I slept all day today. Had my 8th shot. I wake up every night so I take Ambien every night but then I am tired all day. That is the worst part of treatment. Im sorry you are going through a rough patch. I am thinking about you.

Subject: 7th shot down many to goTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 8:53 AM

Wow getting weary of it all already. I am now on 18 treatment pills a day and one shot per week. Not counting my Lexapro and Aleve, xanax rare but occasionally. Ambien occasional. I take 4 Boceprovir 5:00am, 1:00pm and 9:00pm (don't know if placebo yet) but promised if it is will get the real thing eventually3 Ribaviron 7:00am and 7:00pmPeg Friday's 7: 00pmHave to put it all in an electronic palm that goes straight to Shering-Plough daily.Brain fog, fatigue, depression (upped my Lexapro), headaches, nausea. Christmas shopping was a nightmare, Christmas was exhausting but nice. Slept 3 days after it was over. On vacation this week and need the break from work really badly. So right now my life is controlled by this treatment study. I have no way out of work... I have to work come hell or high water. So I tough it through. So far. Anyway so far so good. I guess

LOL. Rita

my heart goes out to you and linda. i feel a little guilty about being

here because i am a gt2 and just did my 6th shot which is 25% of my tx

done. i take 2 copegus in the morning and 2 at night and all in all i

feel fine. i take a half of a trazadone for sleep and that makes it

hard for me to wake up but i've always had that.

i know it is hard for you but i want others to know it may not be hard

for them and not to be afraid.

i often think of all of you and hope the very best in your life.

Hang in there Rita, you're doing just fine honey...

I remember Christmas the year I was on tx,, it was so tiring, I remember,, please take care and get rested up,, you will need your strength for the rest of your tx!

hugs

jax

Subject: 7th shot down many to goTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 8:53 AM

Wow getting weary of it all already. I am now on 18 treatment pills a day and one shot per week. Not counting my Lexapro and Aleve, xanax rare but occasionally. Ambien occasional. I take 4 Boceprovir 5:00am, 1:00pm and 9:00pm (don't know if placebo yet) but promised if it is will get the real thing eventually3 Ribaviron 7:00am and 7:00pmPeg Friday's 7: 00pmHave to put it all in an electronic palm that goes straight to Shering-Plough daily.Brain fog, fatigue, depression (upped my Lexapro), headaches, nausea. Christmas shopping was a nightmare, Christmas was exhausting but nice. Slept 3 days after it was over. On vacation this week and need the break from work really badly. So right now my life is controlled by this treatment study. I have no way out of work... I have to work come hell or high water. So I tough it through. So far. Anyway so far so good. I guess

LOL. Rita

What a sweet e-mail Bob. Thank you

Subject: Re: 7th shot down many to goTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 7:43 PM

my heart goes out to you and linda. i feel a little guilty about being here because i am a gt2 and just did my 6th shot which is 25% of my tx done. i take 2 copegus in the morning and 2 at night and all in all i feel fine. i take a half of a trazadone for sleep and that makes it hard for me to wake up but i've always had that.i know it is hard for you but i want others to know it may not be hard for them and not to be afraid.i often think of all of you and hope the very best in your life.