RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Female Subject

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Joyceann,

I have no side effects from the procrit or the other blood drug.

Two weeks into my treatment I started loosing my hair by the clumps, I've always had long hair but it is very baby fine so it is thin to begin with. I did get it cut to my shoulders since the ends started looking like straw hanging on my head. After I am done treatment I know it will grow back, hopefully thicker than it was before. I can only hope.

I am glad not to have to deal with getting my periods on top of the treatment. Last year I had to have a complete Hysterectomy, the reason for the hysterectomy, I had severe endometreosis.

I have some other good news, my procrit is due in sometime tomorrow. I am a little nervous but excited at the same time. I get bloodwork done today again, to see if my red cells have dropped any more. They were down to 9.3 two weeks ago. I run out of energy faster than I used to. I don't push myself either. When I am tired I will lay down and rest. I do what I feel I can do in a day. Tomorrow is another day to get house work or what ever else done. My main priority is to get through a full day at my job.

Tracey

I am sooo jealous hahaha

Re: Re: Female Subject

I like to gamble and this was taken when I won a jackpot out in Palm Springs California about 4 months ago. It was right before I started treatment. I blew up like a balloon.

Two weeks into my treatment I started loosing my hair by the clumps, I've always had long hair but it is very baby fine so it is thin to begin with. I did get it cut to my shoulders since the ends started looking like straw hanging on my head. After I am done treatment I know it will grow back, hopefully thicker than it was before. I can only hope.

I am glad not to have to deal with getting my periods on top of the treatment. Last year I had to have a complete Hysterectomy, the reason for the hysterectomy, I had severe endometreosis.

I have some other good news, my procrit is due in sometime tomorrow. I am a little nervous but excited at the same time. I get bloodwork done today again, to see if my red cells have dropped any more. They were down to 9.3 two weeks ago. I run out of energy faster than I used to. I don't push myself either. When I am tired I will lay down and rest. I do what I feel I can do in a day. Tomorrow is another day to get house work or what ever else done. My main priority is to get through a full day at my job.

Tracey