RemedySpot.com

Re: Female Subject

Rate this topic

Guest guest

tracey you are doing exactly like you're supposed to hon,, dont push yourself and save your strenght for times you really must have it,, rest when you need it and dont forget to drink your water!!!

hugs,

jax

Subject: Re: Female SubjectTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 7:08 AM

Two weeks into my treatment I started loosing my hair by the clumps, I've always had long hair but it is very baby fine so it is thin to begin with. I did get it cut to my shoulders since the ends started looking like straw hanging on my head. After I am done treatment I know it will grow back, hopefully thicker than it was before. I can only hope.

I am glad not to have to deal with getting my periods on top of the treatment. Last year I had to have a complete Hysterectomy, the reason for the hysterectomy, I had severe endometreosis.

I have some other good news, my procrit is due in sometime tomorrow. I am a little nervous but excited at the same time. I get bloodwork done today again, to see if my red cells have dropped any more. They were down to 9.3 two weeks ago. I run out of energy faster than I used to. I don't push myself either. When I am tired I will lay down and rest. I do what I feel I can do in a day. Tomorrow is another day to get house work or what ever else done. My main priority is to get through a full day at my job.

Tracey

Oh Jackie thank you.........You made my day! .I am 40lbs heavier and the doctor says alot of it is the liver not working. I feel like a mess.......of course the 2 donuts I just ate dont help...........> > > Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Female Subject> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com> Date: Friday,

December 26, 2008, 1:37 PM> > > > > I am on week 25 of treatment and my periods have> gradually lengthened > in duration. My period today stands at 17 days and going.> Last month > it was 13 days with 19 days in between. I know this is not> good. I am > wondering if anyone else has had this trouble and it there> is a way to > stop it. I sure wouldnt want to have to stop treatment> because of it. > Thanks for all your help.> Sara> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

I know I was so thrilled! Of course half of it went back.

Two weeks into my treatment I started loosing my hair by the clumps, I've always had long hair but it is very baby fine so it is thin to begin with. I did get it cut to my shoulders since the ends started looking like straw hanging on my head. After I am done treatment I know it will grow back, hopefully thicker than it was before. I can only hope.

I am glad not to have to deal with getting my periods on top of the treatment. Last year I had to have a complete Hysterectomy, the reason for the hysterectomy, I had severe endometreosis.

I have some other good news, my procrit is due in sometime tomorrow. I am a little nervous but excited at the same time. I get bloodwork done today again, to see if my red cells have dropped any more. They were down to 9.3 two weeks ago. I run out of energy faster than I used to. I don't push myself either. When I am tired I will lay down and rest. I do what I feel I can do in a day. Tomorrow is another day to get house work or what ever else done. My main priority is to get through a full day at my job.

Tracey

I live in Vegas , and go gambling almost every night and have never had a jackpot like that lol

Re: Re: Female Subject

I know I was so thrilled! Of course half of it went back.

Tracey

, I KNOW EXACTLY HOW you feel,, if I can make a copy of a pic I had done in Portland when I was 40 years old, its a black and white phote, I look like Liz , but I feel like I was pretty then, now Im old and not pretty.. and 40 pounds heavier too.. but it inspires me to remember that 'at one time' I did look pretty..lol... I'll post the pic if I can make a copy... but remember,, we're not 20 years old anymore ... and its whats inside that really counts! You got it both honey! beautiful outside and on the inside too..

My liver supposedly works alright now but I still cannot shed the weight... so who knows,,

hugs,

jax> > > Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Female Subject> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com> Date: Friday,

December 26, 2008, 1:37 PM> > > > > I am on week 25 of treatment and my periods have> gradually lengthened > in duration. My period today stands at 17 days and going.> Last month > it was 13 days with 19 days in between. I know this is not> good. I am > wondering if anyone else has had this trouble and it there> is a way to > stop it. I sure wouldnt want to have to stop treatment> because of it. > Thanks for all your help.> Sara> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Donuts you said Donuts.

Now I am hungry. LOL

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

> > > Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Female Subject> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com> Date: Friday,