RemedySpot.com

Re: swollen feet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Milk thistle in spanish is cardo de leche and silmarin in spanish is the same . Now for the swelling feet it sounds more like the begining of congestive heart failure , but it can also happen from advanced liver disease . Since you are having cardiac issue ie blocked carotid arteries your cardiac arteries may also be blocked and that can lead to an enlarged heart and onward to congestive heart failure . The heart gets to a point where it can no longer pump all the blood out in a single beat so the blood starts backing up into the lungs or into the lowest part of your body ie. swollen feet . A diuretic can take care of the excess fluids , but your doctors need to treat the cause especially if its your heart . Hepatitis c can cause the excess fluids but they usually start in the abdomin and it's called ascites . Let us know what the doctor says it is . And yes you can also stop treatment if it isn't working emotionally or physically , but it is always good to give it a try at least once .

swollen feet

are swollen feet a symptom of hep c? I've had it several times in the past two weeks, but not ever before that. I am going to see my family practicioner tomorrow she has to refer me to the angiolologist who will refer me to Monterrey city where they will do my angioplasty on my blocked right carotid. I am going to take the information I downloaded about milk thistle and Dr Murray. By the way does anyone know the latin name for milk thistle? Never mind it says the name of the substance: Silimarin. I guess she will know who to refer me to about the swollen feet but I would like to go armed with information. Does anybody have suggestions for questions i should ask? I think i need to ask for them to do a liver biopsy even if we aren't planning to do the treatment. I am avoiding the treatment because I have sufferred from depression for several years and that is contraindicated for this medicine, but i am beginning to think that maybe i should try it and if i can't handle it i can stop the treatment. What do you think?Love

swollen feet and ankles are a new thing for me too. they told me it was

related to the hep but i'm not 100% convinced. they gave me pee pills

that don't seem to do anything so i really don't know.

i just started to pay atention to my hep this year and i'm not near as

well versed on the subject as others here but yes, swollen ankles can

be related to hep.

Heart problems and I think kidneys also can lead to excess fluid accumulation in the legs and feet . You can always ask your doctor to check out your heart and kidneys as a precaution ...better safe than sorry .

Re: swollen feet

swollen feet and ankles are a new thing for me too. they told me it was related to the hep but i'm not 100% convinced. they gave me pee pills that don't seem to do anything so i really don't know. i just started to pay atention to my hep this year and i'm not near as well versed on the subject as others here but yes, swollen ankles can be related to hep.