RemedySpot.com

Re: Now taking dinner orders.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

oh yum,, that sounds great to me,, but how about the chicken florentine crepes with hollandaise sauce? Ill take that with a large cup of joe.. thanks Bob!

Subject: Now taking dinner orders.To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 3:35 PM

i'm not too much into heavy pieces of meat these days so i'll start with a rooty tooty rich and fruity with a big glass of cold milk and a cup of coffee. 2 creams please.

I want a cesaer salad with rare steak on it please and a water ..lol

Now taking dinner orders.

i'm not too much into heavy pieces of meat these days so i'll start with a rooty tooty rich and fruity with a big glass of cold milk and a cup of coffee. 2 creams please.

Got a cold front coming through San , So I am having beef stew. Yummy.

Was nice coming home from work and it was done. I cooked it in the crock pot. Yeah got to do this more often.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:35:32 PMSubject: Now taking dinner orders.

oh THAT sounds so yummy,, we're supposed to get snow this weekend!!!

Subject: Re: Now taking dinner orders.To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:08 PM

Was nice coming home from work and it was done. I cooked it in the crock pot. Yeah got to do this more often.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

From: Bob <unclebutchyahoo (DOT) com>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:35:32 PMSubject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Now taking dinner orders.

its not too rich, there is maybe a tablespoon of hollandaise sauce on it, but tis sooo yummy

From: Bob <unclebutchyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Now taking dinner orders.To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 3:35 PM

they said it snowed here this morning. I know it sleeted. I didn't think it got that cold down here. I was wrong. *giggles*

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 6:09:14 PMSubject: Re: Now taking dinner orders.

oh THAT sounds so yummy,, we're supposed to get snow this weekend!!!

From: Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Now taking dinner orders.To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:08 PM

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

From: Bob <unclebutchyahoo (DOT) com>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:35:32 PMSubject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Now taking dinner orders.

the beef stew sounds good but i've seemed to lost my taste for meat

and i was a big steak eater. being i am a single guy i was thinking

about making a 5 gallon bucket of chili to get me through winter but

i can't get all the paint out of the can.

>

> Got a cold front coming through San , So I am having beef

stew. Yummy.

> Was nice coming home from work and it was done. I cooked it in the

crock pot. Yeah got to do this more often.

> Love

> Janet

>  

> " There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy

everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go "

> Frederick Faber

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: Hepatitis_C_Central

> Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:35:32 PM

> Subject: Now taking dinner orders.

>

>

> i'm not too much into heavy pieces of meat these days so i'll start

> with a rooty tooty rich and fruity with a big glass of cold milk

and a

> cup of coffee. 2 creams please.

>

hahahahaha... I sort of lost my taste for it too while I was on tx, but it sure has come back,, however, my teeth have had issues after the interferon so eating steak has its own difficulties unless its a filet,, lol,, but IM gonna get my teeth fixed soon,,

Subject: Re: Now taking dinner orders.To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:48 PM

the beef stew sounds good but i've seemed to lost my taste for meat and i was a big steak eater. being i am a single guy i was thinking about making a 5 gallon bucket of chili to get me through winter but i can't get all the paint out of the can.>> Got a cold front coming through San , So I am having beef stew. Yummy.> Was nice coming home from work and it was done. I cooked it in the crock pot. Yeah got to do this more often.> Love> Janet> > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________

__> From: Bob <unclebutch@ ...>> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com> Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:35:32 PM> Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Now taking dinner orders.> > > i'm not too much into heavy pieces of meat these days so i'll start > with a rooty tooty rich and fruity with a big glass of cold milk and a > cup of coffee. 2 creams please.>

well they are saying snow down to 1000 feet and we live at the 2200 foot level in the foothills of the High Sierra mountains.. I dont mind if it snows as long as the sun comes out afterwards.. I need the sun! lol

From: Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Now taking dinner orders.To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:08 PM

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

You guys are really making me hungry! I never was much of a meat eater

for years before my transplant. I'm still not much of a meat eater,

but give me a piece of ham, sweet potatoes, blueberry pie, and a tall

glass of milk, and I'm a happy girl! I got my appetite back about two

months after my transplant, and it hasn't stopped. As a matter of

fact, it seems even better now that I'm on treatment. Go figure. I'm

just not crazy about sweets now like I usually am. Usually, I love my

sweets!

Penny

>

> i'm not too much into heavy pieces of meat these days so i'll start

> with a rooty tooty rich and fruity with a big glass of cold milk and

a

> cup of coffee. 2 creams please.

>

now i know what ill make for supper a good chili, with some good spieces, sumin and cinnamon are great flavor enhancers, :} xoJanet wrote: LOL now that is funny. I love chili and love it more with cornbread!!!!!! Love Janet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber From: Bob <unclebutch>To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 6:48:41 PMSubject: Re: Now taking dinner orders. the beef stew sounds good but i've seemed to lost my taste for meat and i was a big steak eater. being i am a single guy i was thinking about making a 5 gallon bucket of chili to get me through winter but i can't

get all the paint out of the can.>> Got a cold front coming through San , So I am having beef stew. Yummy.> Was nice coming home from work and it was done. I cooked it in the crock pot. Yeah got to do this more often.> Love> Janet> > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Bob <unclebutch@ ...>> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com> Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:35:32 PM> Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Now taking dinner orders.> > > i'm not too much into heavy pieces of meat these days so i'll start > with a rooty tooty rich and fruity with a big glass of cold milk and a > cup of coffee. 2 creams please.>

Cereal, toast and juice for me please! It is morning down here afterall!

Hehehe

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

Now taking dinner orders.