RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Procrit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so sorry to hear that . I hope they dont have to stop treatment. Thats my biggest fear to every week when they run my blood.

Subject: Re: ProcritTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 6:53 PM

Thanks :) My white blood cell count and RBC has been holding steady for the past 3 weeks and man I sure hope it continues. Now Mayo is concerned about my drops in blood pressure. Funny they never were before....hummmm. After my Beta blocker hits my blood stream I drop from 107/64 to 94/52. While I was at Mayo it dropped really really low forgot the number but it was a really dangerous low. I should have had her take it again!!!!They discussed discontinuing treatment unless we get better control of it and recommended some med changes. I could not wait to get to the car and just hysterically cry myself to sleep. I hate going there more than I can say with words! > >> > ,> > > > I am on Procrit and Neo something for white blood cells. Mine got > so low they didnt want me in crowds. I took both shoots and all my > levels shot up. They wanted to also give me iron and I would not let > them. They did run a ferritan test and I had none. I am still not > wanting iron.> >>