RemedySpot.com

Re: REMIND YOU OF ANYONE?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hahahahha sounds like me and my hubby

REMIND YOU OF ANYONE?

While on a road trip, an elderly couple stopped at aroadside restaurant for lunch.After finishing their meal, they left the restaurant, andresumed their trip.When leaving, the elderly woman unknowingly left herglasses on the table, and she didn't miss them untilthey had been driving about forty minutes.By then, to add to the aggravation, they had to travelquite a distance before they could find a place to turnaround, in order to return to the restaurant to retrieve herglasses.All the way back, the elderly husband became the classicgrouchy old man.He fussed and complained, and scolded his wife relentlesslyduring the entire return drive.The more he chided her, the more agitated he became. Hejust wouldn't let up one minute.To her relief, they finally arrived at the restaurant. Asthe woman got out of the car, and hurried inside to retrieveher glasses, the old geezer yelled to her, 'Whileyou're in there, you might as well get my hat and thecredit card.'This coming week is National Mental Health Care week.You can do your part by remembering to contact at least oneunstable person to show you care. Well....my job is done. Your turn

love

don in kansas

well it sounds like me too but not rog,, he'd never harass me for forgetting something,, lol,,

Subject: Re: REMIND YOU OF ANYONE?To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 1:16 PM

hahahahha sounds like me and my hubby

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] REMIND YOU OF ANYONE?

While on a road trip, an elderly couple stopped at aroadside restaurant for lunch.After finishing their meal, they left the restaurant, andresumed their trip.When leaving, the elderly woman unknowingly left herglasses on the table, and she didn't miss them untilthey had been driving about forty minutes.By then, to add to the aggravation, they had to travelquite a distance before they could find a place to turnaround, in order to return to the restaurant to retrieve herglasses.All the way back, the elderly husband became the classicgrouchy old man.He fussed and complained, and scolded his wife relentlesslyduring the entire return drive.The more he chided her, the more agitated he became. Hejust wouldn't let up one minute.To her relief, they finally arrived at the restaurant.

Asthe woman got out of the car, and hurried inside to retrieveher glasses, the old geezer yelled to her, 'Whileyou're in there, you might as well get my hat and thecredit card.'This coming week is National Mental Health Care week.You can do your part by remembering to contact at least oneunstable person to show you care. Well....my job is done. Your turn

love

don in kansas

Daymon would grumble and grumble but he would turn the car around and go back lol

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] REMIND YOU OF ANYONE?

While on a road trip, an elderly couple stopped at aroadside restaurant for lunch.After finishing their meal, they left the restaurant, andresumed their trip.When leaving, the elderly woman unknowingly left herglasses on the table, and she didn't miss them untilthey had been driving about forty minutes.By then, to add to the aggravation, they had to travelquite a distance before they could find a place to turnaround, in order to return to the restaurant to retrieve herglasses.All the way back, the elderly husband became the classicgrouchy old man.He fussed and complained, and scolded his wife relentlesslyduring the entire return drive.The more he chided her, the more agitated he became. Hejust wouldn't let up one minute.To her relief, they finally arrived at the restaurant. Asthe woman got out of the car, and hurried inside to retrieveher glasses, the old geezer yelled to her, 'Whileyou're in there, you might as well get my hat and thecredit card.'This coming week is National Mental Health Care week.You can do your part by remembering to contact at least oneunstable person to show you care. Well....my job is done. Your turn

love

don in kansas