RemedySpot.com

and Rita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

and Rita

You both are doing great. Stick with it. It will be over soon.

I am sending you both strength and healing energy and all my love.

love don in kansas

Subject: Re: 7th shot down many to go/17th shotTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 5:45 PM

and who knows how long before they pull me off Tx. I will as always fight it but what Mayo says Mayo gets or they hand you your paper work and say "see ya". I sleep ALL the time day and night unless I have something to do. Thank gawd hubby is cooking or I would not eat. Food still tastes good but craving more sugar than normal. No more hair loss .... yet. Very very depressed with the last Mayo visit. Cannot go anywhere today because once again I have to piss in that dam plastic jug for 24 hours :( My bloodwork has finally dropped again big time. My WBC is now 1.8, RBC 3.22, Hemoglobin 10.9, Hematocrit 31.2 and platelet count 58. The thing that concerns me the most is I have some abnormally shaped RBC called poikilocytosis? Anyone else have this? I have not gotten the bloodwork from Mayo. I don't even care anymore about it. Having all these tests done on a major holiday is a set up for failure

anyway with the regular people on vacation and newbies stuck there doing a half ass job. Personally I think I am doing good! I cannot believe I made it this far and with just 8 more shots to go for the full 6 month Tx I will give up and just wait for my liver to fail if they pull me off Tx. I just read a report that said people who treat before transplant do not have a good survival rate, and the HepC comes racing right back like a lion very soon after transplant "sigh" made the wrong choice again.Well because its a holiday no one is around to ask questions about my my HCV/RNA or what this other Doctors has told me to do. I have not listened to one single thing he said until I can talk to my regular Doctor about the consequences of listening to this fool.> > From: Rita aka Spring <manytearsofspring@ ...>> Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] 7th shot down many to go> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com> Date: Monday, December 29,

2008, 8:53 AM> > > > > > > Wow getting weary of it all already. I am now on 18 treatment pills a day and one shot per week. Not counting my Lexapro and Aleve, xanax rare but occasionally. Ambien occasional. > > I take 4 Boceprovir 5:00am, 1:00pm and 9:00pm (don't know if placebo yet) but promised if it is will get the real thing eventually> 3 Ribaviron 7:00am and 7:00pm> Peg Friday's 7: 00pm> Have to put it all in an electronic palm that goes straight to Shering-Plough daily.> > Brain fog, fatigue, depression (upped my Lexapro), headaches, nausea. > > Christmas shopping was a nightmare, Christmas was exhausting but nice. Slept 3 days after it was over. On vacation this week and need the break from work really badly. > > So right now my life is controlled by

this treatment study. I have no way out of work... I have to work come hell or high water. So I tough it through. So far. > > Anyway so far so good. I guess LOL.> Rita>