RemedySpot.com

Jackie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Now I can see those lovely blue eyes.

The only picture I have seen of you was when you were a teenager.

That is the Jackie I pictured in my mind.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Female SubjectTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Friday, December 26, 2008, 1:37 PM

I am on week 25 of treatment and my periods have gradually lengthened in duration. My period today stands at 17 days and going. Last month it was 13 days with 19 days in between. I know this is not good. I am wondering if anyone else has had this trouble and it there is a way to stop it. I sure wouldnt want to have to stop treatment because of it. Thanks for all your help.Sara

I posted it hon,, wasnt sure if I could figure it out but I did,, lol,,

From: preciouspenny3 <preciouspenny3@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: JackieTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 10:45 PM

Where are this pics? Can we post pics in the photos section in the group? It's nice to see what everybody looks like.Penny> > > Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Female Subject> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com> Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 1:37 PM> > > > > I am on week 25 of treatment and my periods have gradually lengthened > in duration. My period today stands at 17 days and going. Last month > it was 13 days with 19 days in between. I know this is not good. I am > wondering if anyone else has had this trouble and it there is a way to > stop it. I sure wouldnt want to have to stop treatment because of it.

> Thanks for all your help.> Sara>