RemedySpot.com

Re: Procrit and ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Neupogin is the name of the drug you can read about it at http://www.amgen.com/patients/products.html

Procrit and ?

What is the name of the other drug? The only thing thats going down hill fast is my white blood cell count. How many shots have you take for the HCV (Interferon)? Also how many shots to get your numbers back up? I still hate shots and I'm on #16 this Sunday. The thought of adding 2 more makes me want to cry :(>> ,> > I am on Procrit and Neo something for white blood cells. Mine got so low they didnt want me in crowds. I took both shoots and all my levels shot up. They wanted to also give me iron and I would not let them. They did run a ferritan test and I had none. I am still not wanting iron.>

Neupogen is for white blood cells, Procrit or epogen for red blood cells,,

Subject: Procrit and ?To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 4:38 PM

What is the name of the other drug? The only thing thats going down hill fast is my white blood cell count. How many shots have you take for the HCV (Interferon) ? Also how many shots to get your numbers back up? I still hate shots and I'm on #16 this Sunday. The thought of adding 2 more makes me want to cry :(>> ,> > I am on Procrit and Neo something for white blood cells. Mine got so low they didnt want me in crowds. I took both shoots and all my levels shot up. They wanted to also give me iron and I would not let them. They did run a ferritan test and I had none. I

am still not wanting iron.>

I know exactly how you feel. I just took my 7th interferon shot and I feel the same way. You only have only 32 left you are right around the corner. I have taken 3 procrit shots and 1 Neupogen shot so far. Its important to keep the white blood up. I go back tomorrow to see if I need another. I go to the blood doctor every week and the liver doctor every month. They check my numbers every week and last week I was poked about 9 times :(

From: <gremlin291989@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Procrit and ?To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 4:38 PM

What is the name of the other drug? The only thing thats going down hill fast is my white blood cell count. How many shots have you take for the HCV (Interferon) ? Also how many shots to get your numbers back up? I still hate shots and I'm on #16 this Sunday. The thought of adding 2 more makes me want to cry :(>> ,> > I am on Procrit and Neo something for white blood cells. Mine got so low they didnt want me in crowds. I took both shoots and all my levels shot up. They wanted to also give me iron and I would not let them. They did run a ferritan test and I had none. I am still not wanting iron.>

just wanted to say hi. i'm taking my 6th shot on friday and that's 25%

done for me. just 18 to go. the shot doesn't bother me as much as the

copegus which really upsets my stomache. i've been sleeping a lot but

things are still manageable.

glad to see you are doing fine.