RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: Used Car This is Cute

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That WAS funny! Thank you for sharing it...

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

Sharon in NW Washington

Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde

Oh dont ya just love old ladies,, I do!

Subject: Fw: Used Car This is CuteTo: "Bernadette Mihalicz" , "Colleen Klaasse" , "danne" , "Deborah Strickland" , "Esther Weisenborn" , "Hepatitis_C_Central" <Hepatitis_C_Central >, "Joancarol65" , "JoAnne Tomusiak" Cc: "julie" , "Lori " , "Natalya shchurovskaya" , "Pam Haller" , "le Spurlock"

, "Rose Holliday" Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 10:43 AM

Sharon in NW Washington

If you don't laugh at this one you need to lighten up! It was a small town and the patrolman was making his evening rounds. As he was checking a used car lot, he came upon two little old ladies sitting in a used car.

He stopped and asked them why they were sitting there in the car. Were they trying to steal it?

'Heavens no, we bought it.'

'Then why don't you drive it away.'

'We can't drive.'

'Then why did you buy it?'

'We were told that if we bought a used car here we'd get screwed ..so we're just waiting.'

L

Yeah me too since I am one of those little old ladies. LOL

I am going out to buy me a used car. Soon

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Subject: Fw: Used Car This is CuteTo: "Bernadette Mihalicz" , "Colleen Klaasse" , "danne" , "Deborah Strickland" , "Esther Weisenborn" , "Hepatitis_C_Central" <Hepatitis_C_Central >, "Joancarol65" , "JoAnne Tomusiak" Cc: "julie" , "Lori " , "Natalya shchurovskaya" , "Pam Haller" , "le Spurlock"

Sharon in NW Washington

If you don't laugh at this one you need to lighten up! It was a small town and the patrolman was making his evening rounds. As he was checking a used car lot, he came upon two little old ladies sitting in a used car.

He stopped and asked them why they were sitting there in the car. Were they trying to steal it?

'We can't drive.'

'We were told that if we bought a used car here we'd get screwed ..so we're just waiting.'

L

me too hon,, usually drives but sometimes I still do and still have my drivers license..

Sharon in NW Washington

'We can't drive.'

L

I love this one I'm at that stage in my life and there's nothin' wrong with us "ol ladies" . I havent posted since I joined but that is going to change. I am amazed at how many folks have hep c. It's an epidemic. Why doesn't any one realize that? Or maybe they do. Anyway I want to wish all of you a safe holiday season and a great successful New Year!!! You'll be hearing from me more. I'm going back to the Hepatoligist in March and will have labs and an ultrasound or CT scan done. I'm Stage 3 maybe 4 fibrosis maybe cirrosis by now. I have learned a lot from some of the letters posted. I have been through treatment twice and failed but I'm willing to go through it again if I thought it would help me. Oh well, whatever will be will be as they say. I'm optimistic that someday they may find a cure, until then I'll keep on praying. Good luck to all of

you in the coming year we need all the help we can get. I get so tired sometime it's all I can do to get up in the morning, but I have 3 Grandchildren living with me due to my Daughter's being in re-hab for drug addiction. She's home now trying to cope but I'll have them until school is out next year. I need a Total knee replacement and just started receiving my disability after being turned down twice,had to get an Attorney. I was in a MVA in 1980 and because of that got Hep C and have had to have back surgery and a total hip replacement. I'm scared to say "what's next"? Oh well, It could be worse. At least I don't have HIV, but I feel for all of those who do. Have A Blessed Christmas, I know I will......

Patsy

Sharon in NW Washington

'We can't drive.'

L

naughty ole ladies

Fw: Used Car This is Cute

Sharon in NW Washington

'We can't drive.'

L

That is funnier than the Joke Jackie.

I don't thiink you got what I was saying.

I do drive,

LOL

So you let do all the driving. LOLNow I am grinning from ear to ear.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Sharon in NW Washington

'We can't drive.'

L

oh I got it hon,, and yes I know you still drive,, I do too, but just not very often,, you know that after driving an ambulance for so many years, its really nice to kick back and just relax and let Rog drive,, I knit a lot when we travel,, lol

Sharon in NW Washington

'We can't drive.'

L

LOL

Just thought you were having a blonde moment. LOL

Oh what a dirty mind I have lately.

I need a freakin break.

I am working today. Notice the time and date stamp on this email.

Yup Christmas day. And I need to leave to go to work soon.

Just wanted to catch up with every body. And poke a little finger in

your side and say "Gotcha".

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Sharon in NW Washington

'We can't drive.'

L

yeah, you got me honey,,

IM sorry you are working but hope you can enjoy the rest of the day after you get home,,

I've got the turkey in the oven, we've had breakfast and just taking a few min to answer email, and then back to the kitchen, lol

merry christmas Janet!

love you

me

Sharon in NW Washington

'We can't drive.'

L