get there was sitting for 4 hours with only a muffin and banana and

water of course waiting for my 11:15 appointment. This means we have

to leave the house here in Vero to get a friggin blood test at 3:00

am for a 7:00am fasting blood work up that I could have done in

Vero!!!!!!! Oh I am so mad!

PLUS After sitting, no sleep, no proper food, I went from a sitting

position in her office to a standing one to get to the bed with the

BP monitor! Its like they are trying to kill me :(

I have one of those home BP units that I regularly take my BP on.

When I started the Beta blocker because of the varices my normal BP

dropped drastically and has remained pretty consist. Not to mention

the times my GI Doctor takes my blood pressure. No one had a problem

with the numbers and any change I reported to Mayo right away

I have never had high blood pressure only low like my Mom. No

problems with cholesterol or hyper tension either. My heart was

functioning perfectly normal and Mayo says they will not allow

treatment to damage it.

This was not my regular Doctor so I have not done one single thing he

recommended. I want to wait until I talk to My Dr. Keaveny. Gads and

this Dr. that said all this horrible stuff to me is on the transplant

team!!! If there is a God please make sure I don't luck out and get

him LMAO

Thanks Jackie I think if there is something wrong its the

Orthostatics. I have been sleeping a lot more and that of course =

less water....I'll work on that too. I just pinched my skin and it

snapped back into place but not as quickly as usual.

Ahhhh what would I do without you and the rest of the people on my

lists. I seriously think they would have killed me. I have 3

documented minor to serious errors they have made already.

<<<<Bone Crushing Hugs>>>>

>

> Subject: Re: Procrit

> To: Hepatitis_C_Central

> Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 6:53 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks :) My white blood cell count and RBC has been holding

> steady for the past 3 weeks and man I sure hope it continues. Now

> Mayo is concerned about my drops in blood pressure. Funny they

never

> were before....hummmm. After my Beta blocker hits my blood stream I

> drop from 107/64 to 94/52. While I was at Mayo it dropped really

> really low forgot the number but it was a really dangerous low. I

> should have had her take it again!!!!

>

> They discussed discontinuing treatment unless we get better control

> of it and recommended some med changes. I could not wait to get to

> the car and just hysterically cry myself to sleep. I hate going

there

> more than I can say with words!

>

>

If you have a bp cuff at home, you can take it yourself and see what numbers you get.. If you know HOW to do it, then just disregard this message but if not, this is how you do it,

lay down for about 2 min or so resting,, put the cuff on before you lay down,, then take your blood pressure and pulse,, write it down, then sit with your legs dangling off the bed for 1 min and take it again, then stand for 1 min and take it again, then compare the numbers, IF your bp falls and your pulse goes up when you stand from what you had when sitting or laying, then you might very well be fluid short. Ill give you some examples so you can compare it or see what Im talking about,, My daughter, when laying down her bp was 105/68 and her pulse was 80.. then when she sat up, it went to 94/56 and pulse jumped to 118 then when she stood up, her bp dropped to 56/0 and her pulse jumped to 138 ..

When you are fluid short, your heart rate tries to make up by pumping blood faster , so while your bp is falling, your pulse is going up,, those are indications of being fluid short,, if you find that you are, you need to call your doc, especially since you've had trouble with your bp before and are on medications to lower it,, I really think and hope that instead of pulling you off tx, that they will simply lower your bp meds until your bp stabilizes..

Im glad that you found help here,, we do try so hard.. Like Janet says, we all are here because we do care,, and we've all been there and remember how scared we were when we first found out.. so we want to help,

Anyway, I have company and need to get back to cooking,, Merry Christmas,,

talk with you again soon,

jax

Subject: Re: Jackie OrthostaticsTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, December 25, 2008, 10:19 AM

I will ask my GI to write this test for me and get it done ASAP. No Mayo never did this test and as I recall I just drove 200 miles to get there was sitting for 4 hours with only a muffin and banana and water of course waiting for my 11:15 appointment. This means we have to leave the house here in Vero to get a friggin blood test at 3:00 am for a 7:00am fasting blood work up that I could have done in Vero!!!!!!! Oh I am so mad!PLUS After sitting, no sleep, no proper food, I went from a sitting position in her office to a standing one to get to the bed with the BP monitor! Its like they are trying to kill me :(I have one of those home BP units that I regularly take my BP on. When I started the Beta blocker because of the varices my normal BP dropped drastically and has remained pretty consist. Not to mention the times my GI Doctor takes my blood pressure. No one had a problem with the

numbers and any change I reported to Mayo right awayI have never had high blood pressure only low like my Mom. No problems with cholesterol or hyper tension either. My heart was functioning perfectly normal and Mayo says they will not allow treatment to damage it.This was not my regular Doctor so I have not done one single thing he recommended. I want to wait until I talk to My Dr. Keaveny. Gads and this Dr. that said all this horrible stuff to me is on the transplant team!!! If there is a God please make sure I don't luck out and get him LMAOThanks Jackie I think if there is something wrong its the Orthostatics. I have been sleeping a lot more and that of course = less water....I'll work on that too. I just pinched my skin and it snapped back into place but not as quickly as usual.Ahhhh what would I do without you and the rest of the people on my lists. I seriously think they

would have killed me. I have 3 documented minor to serious errors they have made already.<<<<Bone Crushing Hugs>>>>> From: <gremlin291989@ ...>> Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: Procrit> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com> Date: Wednesday,

December 24, 2008, 6:53 PM> > > > > > > Thanks :) My white blood cell count and RBC has been holding > steady for the past 3 weeks and man I sure hope it continues. Now > Mayo is concerned about my drops in blood pressure. Funny they never > were before....hummmm. After my Beta blocker hits my blood stream I > drop from 107/64 to 94/52. While I was at Mayo it dropped really > really low forgot the number but it was a really dangerous low. I > should have had her take it again!!!!> > They discussed discontinuing treatment unless we get better control > of it and recommended some med changes. I could not wait to get to > the car and just hysterically cry myself to sleep. I hate going there > more than I can say with words!> >