RemedySpot.com

Re: and her New Year Resolution

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, keep an open mind through all, we really do love you, hon,

all of us..

Love,

Sheena

From: elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@ earthlink. net>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Naturally occurring dominant resistance mutations t...To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 4:22 PM

I see my hepatologist in a week and I am going to discuss it with him . There are suppliments that I have tried to take but because of my colitis it seems like everything makes my bowels bleed so I have to be real careful . I will never be allowed to do standard med's again , my body can no longer tolerate it at all but someday they will come out with something that I can take .

Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Naturally occurring dominant resistance mutations t...

Well, regardless if you actually go to see him, using alternatives and diet can help your liver along until there is a treatment that will work on you. I am going to see him in February.... ......... .I guess it comes down to personal choice on how to treat, but if it comes down to your life and choosing to do nothing or choosing a treatment that might help then I'd certainly try that treatment... ......but that's me..

Take care,

Chris

In a message dated 12/2/2008 3:21:34 P.M. Central Standard Time, elizabethnv1@ earthlink. net writes:

I have been reading about Dr Berkson and his ALA treatment . I have not yet reached a conclusion on weather or not I am going to try it or not .

Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.