RemedySpot.com

Re: Village Idiot - TOLERENCE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I agree. Let me say tho that I will be the first to appologize when I screw up. I might need explaining to, but no one needs to ask me to do so. It is my honor to try to make things right to those I offend, and I have nothing to hide behind except false pride by not doing so.

I will do better.

love

don in kansas

Subject: Re: Village IdiotTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 5:11 PM

Amber,Thank you so much for this insightful post. You are so right about people (in general) getting their knickers in a twist needlessly some times. My personal rule for posting is to take a deep breath and walk away (if necessary) before replying in a knee-jerk manner.LuvanneYou don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Village Idiot>I am not ashamed to say I wear the tiara for the "Village. Idiot." I wear >it quite proud, thank you.> I see

posts coming through about feelings being hurt or maybe something > inappropriate was said. I missed it. I left another group because it > became about who said what to who and most was is self-interpretation . I > didn't need the stress, my kids' are pro's at this game. I just want us > all to realize we are human, we have good days and bad, joy and sorrow, > fear and invincibility. But most of all we have a passion for seeing each > other through this battle. I have the utmost respect for you all and I > have certainly been blessed by you all. I need all of you and hope you > all feel the same.> Thanks for letting me be me when I need to be the "strong one" with family > and co-workers.> Love ya'll,> Amber> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> It's a pleasure having you join in our

conversations. We hope you have > found the support you need with us.>> If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just > click the link-- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hepatitis_ C_Central/>> Happy Posting