RemedySpot.com

Re: Jax insomnia thanks for the response

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rita,

if you've kept it in a dark dry place, its probably alright,, and you'll know if it doesnt work, then you'll know it was more than expired,,lol.. I tried ambien and it gave me very weird dreams, but then again so did restoril.. I had restless leg syndrome and it worked for that too,, but remember that treatment is not forever and if you need to take meds to deal with the side effects, then you do,, and being able to finish tx is more important than worrying about taking meds...

From: Rita aka Spring <manytearsofspring@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re:update:To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 6:11 PM

My second shot sounded just like yours. In fact the whole thing sounded like me. I was also like the energizer bunny at work last week. Been more fatigued this week but still got spurts of energy. I just have to work on my water drinking a little better. I am a coffee drinker and coke. I have cut way down and added water but I need to work on the water more. I am trying though. I slept a lot over this past weekend after my second shot. So far so good huh? I haven't had the rage effect yet either thank the good Lord.

Holding your hand on this journey. We'll make it! Rita

From: Elder <lsl42003yahoo (DOT) com>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 10:46:43 AMSubject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] update:

I took my second shot Friday night. I stayed in bed most of yesterday. I was better then last week but very tired. I woke up at midnight with every bone in my body hurting, Took 2 Advil and went back to sleep. Today I feel fine (so far). I need to stay away from the bed its just to easy to climb in. I have even more of my ankles back today so that is really exciting, It is really amazing how this virus affects everyone so differently. There is no pattern that I see. Some feel light symptoms and some cant work. I pray that I continue to feel the way I do on the medicine. Last week I refused the procrit. I didn't like what I read about it. They gave me a 2 week reprieve. I just didn't want those side affects because I was feeling so good. I will end up having to have it but I am gong to stall as long as I can.

All week I was like the energizer bunny. If I only have to be uncomfortable one day a week I can live with it.I just really need to drink that water and eat good. Stay away from cookies and processed foods. It does make a difference. 46 left and counting!

I would love to hear from you Rita and on how its going? Love walking the path with you.

thanks you are so correct in that. I just freak out thinking I'll get addicted to something and cause more problems. My doc said the same thing you did. He says he wants me to go through this treatment as painlessly as possible. Dr Kwo... he is a great doc. Rita

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 7:56:00 PMSubject: Re: Jax insomnia thanks for the response

Rita,

if you've kept it in a dark dry place, its probably alright,, and you'll know if it doesnt work, then you'll know it was more than expired,,lol. . I tried ambien and it gave me very weird dreams, but then again so did restoril.. I had restless leg syndrome and it worked for that too,, but remember that treatment is not forever and if you need to take meds to deal with the side effects, then you do,, and being able to finish tx is more important than worrying about taking meds...

From: Rita aka Spring <manytearsofspring@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re:update:To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 6:11 PM

My second shot sounded just like yours. In fact the whole thing sounded like me. I was also like the energizer bunny at work last week. Been more fatigued this week but still got spurts of energy. I just have to work on my water drinking a little better. I am a coffee drinker and coke. I have cut way down and added water but I need to work on the water more. I am trying though. I slept a lot over this past weekend after my second shot. So far so good huh? I haven't had the rage effect yet either thank the good Lord.

From: Elder <lsl42003yahoo (DOT) com>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 10:46:43 AMSubject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] update:

I took my second shot Friday night. I stayed in bed most of yesterday. I was better then last week but very tired. I woke up at midnight with every bone in my body hurting, Took 2 Advil and went back to sleep. Today I feel fine (so far). I need to stay away from the bed its just to easy to climb in. I have even more of my ankles back today so that is really exciting, It is really amazing how this virus affects everyone so differently. There is no pattern that I see. Some feel light symptoms and some cant work. I pray that I continue to feel the way I do on the medicine. Last week I refused the procrit. I didn't like what I read about it. They gave me a 2 week reprieve. I just didn't want those side affects because I was feeling so good. I will end up having to have it but I am gong to stall as long as I can.

All week I was like the energizer bunny. If I only have to be uncomfortable one day a week I can live with it.I just really need to drink that water and eat good. Stay away from cookies and processed foods. It does make a difference. 46 left and counting!

I would love to hear from you Rita and on how its going? Love walking the path with you.

listen to your doc,, take WHATEVER you need to take in order to do treatment.. Listen, when I was on tx, I took norco for pain, restoril for sleep, protonix for reflux, a muscle relaxer plus, celexa for depression, provigil to wake up etc etc etc,, but I was able to complete treatment and now I take only the provigil so that I can wake up with the morphine,and protonix for my acid reflux,,, So while it took me a little time to slowly wean off the drugs, I did and so can you,, but only after you finish treatment... its worth it!

(I think,, lol,, jk)