Guest guest

---> I'm in the process of building a " poor man's rife machine " . I

have

> an electronics friend who is helping me and we are in the process

of

> gathering parts.

>

> I've ordered a phanatron tube (standard) from Bill in Canada and

> should be up and running in a week or so.

FRex 12 is a great Software generator, as it has pre programmed

frequencies. I used Holmans site for poor mans rife, but mine is

not too strong, and even with a good bulb, he modified a speaker to

make amperage. I often wondered if a EMEM3d type of modification

would give it more power. I have an alred bulb, and a footplate. My

EMEM works great with a footplate, and i can feel the difference.

PMR seems like a very small EMEM.

• 3 years later...

first id like to welcome you as many others will. i know the grp owners are gonna ask you what type etc, so i wont,,,they are well more educated, but i will say pls dont be scared, its gonna be ok, i was scared and i ended up clear aft treatment i have type 2 that much tratable type ,,did yr dr mention a liver biopsy???i was scared of that and turned out to be a pice of a cake a real gd diagnostic tool, it turned out they could see how bad and how bad the cirrohsis was from the drinking etc, you dont have to be alone here as you will see, pls enjoy yr holiday and may peace be yours in the new year to come xojoyceannden wrote: First, may the high power you worship, bless you and make you better.I recently tested positive for hep c. I went to a leading hospital in Mi for treatment (Ann Arbor). After consulting with a endo, it was decided that treatment would be started in June 09. I don't think I was a good patient. I have been a loner all my life and have little trust in the medical system. I have medical insurance (luckily) and feel that the doctors are more interested making money than fixing what ails you.I'M VERY SORRY FOR BEING NEGATIVE, I REALLY WANT HELP!!My mental state is poor and I presently see a pschcologist, preparing for my next appointment in June. Also, I attend religious services daily after a 40 year absence, and changed my diet along with changeing my life style. I wish I'd made these changes long ago. I feel

much better. My main problem is the "loner" thing and that i've never handled stress well, though in time i've been able to work things out.After my diagnosis i didn't want to continue. It amazes me how some people keep upbeat. I do wish i could be that way.My life as a loner was swell, I helped people at every opportunity and stayed hidden the rest of the time. Sadly now, I have no one to lean on.I don't want pity, I've had many good breaks in life and didn't have to deal with people. With the info I receive from this group and future support groups, I hope to make the correct decisions and be a better people person and get well. Thanks for reading this post. I'm quite scared now and could use any advise. My very best wishes to all . May God Bless you all.

Welcome to the group.

You might not stay a loner for long. These folks have a way of taking and putting a part of themselves in your heart.

Glad you found us, and hope that we can be of help.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Subject: New to groupTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:21 AM

First, may the high power you worship, bless you and make you better.I recently tested positive for hep c. I went to a leading hospital in Mi for treatment (Ann Arbor). After consulting with a endo, it was decided that treatment would be started in June 09. I don't think I was a good patient. I have been a loner all my life and have little trust in the medical system. I have medical insurance (luckily) and feel that the doctors are more interested making money than fixing what ails you.I'M VERY SORRY FOR BEING NEGATIVE, I REALLY WANT HELP!!My mental state is poor and I presently see a pschcologist, preparing for my next appointment in June. Also, I attend religious services daily after a 40 year absence, and changed my diet along with changeing my life style. I wish I'd made these changes long ago. I feel much better. My main problem is the "loner" thing and that i've never handled stress well,

though in time i've been able to work things out.After my diagnosis i didn't want to continue. It amazes me how some people keep upbeat. I do wish i could be that way.My life as a loner was swell, I helped people at every opportunity and stayed hidden the rest of the time. Sadly now, I have no one to lean on.I don't want pity, I've had many good breaks in life and didn't have to deal with people. With the info I receive from this group and future support groups, I hope to make the correct decisions and be a better people person and get well. Thanks for reading this post. I'm quite scared now and could use any advise. My very best wishes to all . May God Bless you all.

Hi, welcome to the group. I've known for @ 20 yrs but opted no tx at that time.

I have now been in tx for 15 wks, and YES I was terrified. I think what

prepared me the most was to listen to all the info that was here. I then

planned for the worse and hoped for the best. It is no picnic but not as bad as

I thought. I have 5 children and work part-time and although I can't do it all,

I've been able to keep up with most of it.

You will know what is best for you and will have support of this great group.

Amber

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

New to group

First, may the high power you worship, bless you and make you better.

I recently tested positive for hep c. I went to a leading hospital in

Mi for treatment (Ann Arbor). After consulting with a endo, it was

decided that treatment would be started in June 09. I don't think I was

a good patient. I have been a loner all my life and have little trust

in the medical system. I have medical insurance (luckily) and feel that

the doctors are more interested making money than fixing what ails you.

I'M VERY SORRY FOR BEING NEGATIVE, I REALLY WANT HELP!!

My mental state is poor and I presently see a pschcologist, preparing

for my next appointment in June. Also, I attend religious services

daily after a 40 year absence, and changed my diet along with changeing

my life style. I wish I'd made these changes long ago. I feel much

better. My main problem is the " loner " thing and that i've never

handled stress well, though in time i've been able to work things

out.After my diagnosis i didn't want to continue. It amazes me how some

people keep upbeat. I do wish i could be that way.

My life as a loner was swell, I helped people at every opportunity and

stayed hidden the rest of the time. Sadly now, I have no one to lean on.

I don't want pity, I've had many good breaks in life and didn't have to

deal with people.

With the info I receive from this group and future support groups, I

hope to make the correct decisions and be a better people person and

get well. Thanks for reading this post. I'm quite scared now and could

use any advise. My very best wishes to all . May God Bless you all.

------------------------------------

It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the

support you need with us.

If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click

the link-- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hepatitis_C_Central/

Happy Posting

Thank you Joyce for such a wonderful greeting to a new person,, you're the reason we keep on keepin on here,, and you are such a great member,, I just had to tell you that!

hugs

jax

First, may the high power you worship, bless you and make you better.I recently tested positive for hep c. I went to a leading hospital in Mi for treatment (Ann Arbor). After consulting with a endo, it was decided that treatment would be started in June 09. I don't think I was a good patient. I have been a loner all my life and have little trust in the medical system. I have medical insurance (luckily) and feel that the doctors are more interested making money than fixing what ails you.I'M VERY SORRY FOR BEING NEGATIVE, I REALLY WANT HELP!!My mental state is poor and I presently see a pschcologist, preparing for my next appointment in June. Also, I attend religious services daily after a 40 year absence, and changed my diet along with changeing my life style. I wish I'd made these changes long ago. I feel much better. My main problem is the "loner" thing and that i've never handled stress well,

though in time i've been able to work things out.After my diagnosis i didn't want to continue. It amazes me how some people keep upbeat. I do wish i could be that way.My life as a loner was swell, I helped people at every opportunity and stayed hidden the rest of the time. Sadly now, I have no one to lean on.I don't want pity, I've had many good breaks in life and didn't have to deal with people. With the info I receive from this group and future support groups, I hope to make the correct decisions and be a better people person and get well. Thanks for reading this post. I'm quite scared now and could use any advise. My very best wishes to all . May God Bless you all.

Amber, you're doing great hon,, thanks so much for encouraging other new members, thats what its all about! WE're so glad you are a part of our group!

hugs

jax

Subject: Re: New to groupTo: "Hepatitis _C_Central" <Hepatitis_C_Central >Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 10:03 AM

Hi, welcome to the group. I've known for @ 20 yrs but opted no tx at that time. I have now been in tx for 15 wks, and YES I was terrified. I think what prepared me the most was to listen to all the info that was here. I then planned for the worse and hoped for the best. It is no picnic but not as bad as I thought. I have 5 children and work part-time and although I can't do it all, I've been able to keep up with most of it. You will know what is best for you and will have support of this great group.AmberSent via BlackBerry by AT & T [Hepatitis_C_ Central] New to groupFirst, may the high power you worship, bless you and make you better.I recently tested positive for hep c. I went to a leading hospital in Mi for treatment (Ann Arbor). After consulting with a endo, it was decided that treatment would be started in June 09. I don't think I was a good patient. I have been a loner all my life and have little trust in the medical system. I have medical insurance (luckily) and feel that the doctors are more interested making money than fixing what ails you.I'M VERY SORRY FOR BEING NEGATIVE, I REALLY WANT HELP!!My mental state is poor and I presently see a pschcologist, preparing for my next appointment in June. Also, I attend religious services daily after a 40 year absence, and changed my diet along with changeing my life

style. I wish I'd made these changes long ago. I feel much better. My main problem is the "loner" thing and that i've never handled stress well, though in time i've been able to work things out.After my diagnosis i didn't want to continue. It amazes me how some people keep upbeat. I do wish i could be that way.My life as a loner was swell, I helped people at every opportunity and stayed hidden the rest of the time. Sadly now, I have no one to lean on.I don't want pity, I've had many good breaks in life and didn't have to deal with people. With the info I receive from this group and future support groups, I hope to make the correct decisions and be a better people person and get well. Thanks for reading this post. I'm quite scared now and could use any advise. My very best wishes to all . May God Bless you all.------------ --------- --------- ------It's a pleasure having you join in our

conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hepatitis_ C_Central/Happy Posting

well thank you for letting me know that, that wasa very sweet of you,,,,,with christmas upon us its good to rember what the meaning of xmas is and that gifts arent allways a tangible thing,,,xoxoxoxJackie on wrote: Thank you Joyce for such a wonderful greeting to a new person,, you're the reason we keep on keepin on here,, and you are such a great member,, I just had to tell you that! hugs jax First, may the high power you worship, bless you and make you better.I recently tested positive for hep c. I went to a leading hospital in Mi for treatment (Ann Arbor). After consulting with a endo, it was decided that treatment would be started in June 09. I don't think I was a good patient. I have been a loner all my life and have little trust in the medical system. I have medical insurance (luckily) and feel that the doctors are more interested making money than fixing what ails you.I'M VERY SORRY FOR BEING NEGATIVE, I REALLY WANT HELP!!My mental state is poor and I presently see a pschcologist, preparing for my next appointment in June. Also, I attend religious services daily

after a 40 year absence, and changed my diet along with changeing my life style. I wish I'd made these changes long ago. I feel much better. My main problem is the "loner" thing and that i've never handled stress well, though in time i've been able to work things out.After my diagnosis i didn't want to continue. It amazes me how some people keep upbeat. I do wish i could be that way.My life as a loner was swell, I helped people at every opportunity and stayed hidden the rest of the time. Sadly now, I have no one to lean on.I don't want pity, I've had many good breaks in life and didn't have to deal with people. With the info I receive from this group and future support groups, I hope to make the correct decisions and be a better people person and get well. Thanks for reading this post. I'm quite scared now and could use any advise. My very best wishes to all . May God Bless you all.

you r very welcome....

Welome to the group honey , your not a loner any more ya got us lol And we can niggle our way into your heart and life . If you have any questions please don't hesitate to post them ..

New to group

First, may the high power you worship, bless you and make you better.I recently tested positive for hep c. I went to a leading hospital in Mi for treatment (Ann Arbor). After consulting with a endo, it was decided that treatment would be started in June 09. I don't think I was a good patient. I have been a loner all my life and have little trust in the medical system. I have medical insurance (luckily) and feel that the doctors are more interested making money than fixing what ails you.I'M VERY SORRY FOR BEING NEGATIVE, I REALLY WANT HELP!!My mental state is poor and I presently see a pschcologist, preparing for my next appointment in June. Also, I attend religious services daily after a 40 year absence, and changed my diet along with changeing my life style. I wish I'd made these changes long ago. I feel much better. My main problem is the "loner" thing and that i've never handled stress well, though in time i've been able to work things out.After my diagnosis i didn't want to continue. It amazes me how some people keep upbeat. I do wish i could be that way.My life as a loner was swell, I helped people at every opportunity and stayed hidden the rest of the time. Sadly now, I have no one to lean on.I don't want pity, I've had many good breaks in life and didn't have to deal with people. With the info I receive from this group and future support groups, I hope to make the correct decisions and be a better people person and get well. Thanks for reading this post. I'm quite scared now and could use any advise. My very best wishes to all . May God Bless you all.

I'm married and have a teenage son and good neighbors and family and

stuff...yet I still feel alone with my chronic illnesses which include

HepC.

You made a great first step of joining this support group. You may

want to see if there is one that meets near your house too...that way

you can have a reason to get out and meet some people going through

what you are in person. Either way, you are not ever

alone...especially with this group.

Just make sure you have your head meds in order before you start the

treatment and keep your doc available at all times just in case. It

can be a real challenge for those of us who already have

depression/anger/anxiety issues but I've done it before and so have

many others.

Take care,

>

> Welome to the group honey , your not a loner any more ya got us lol

And we can niggle our way into your heart and life . If you have any

questions please don't hesitate to post them ..

> New to group

>

>

> First, may the high power you worship, bless you and make you better.

> I recently tested positive for hep c. I went to a leading hospital in

> Mi for treatment (Ann Arbor). After consulting with a endo, it was

> decided that treatment would be started in June 09. I don't think

I was

> a good patient. I have been a loner all my life and have little trust

> in the medical system. I have medical insurance (luckily) and feel

that

> the doctors are more interested making money than fixing what ails

you.

> I'M VERY SORRY FOR BEING NEGATIVE, I REALLY WANT HELP!!

> My mental state is poor and I presently see a pschcologist, preparing

> for my next appointment in June. Also, I attend religious services

> daily after a 40 year absence, and changed my diet along with

changeing

> my life style. I wish I'd made these changes long ago. I feel much

> better. My main problem is the " loner " thing and that i've never

> handled stress well, though in time i've been able to work things

> out.After my diagnosis i didn't want to continue. It amazes me how

some

> people keep upbeat. I do wish i could be that way.

> My life as a loner was swell, I helped people at every opportunity

and

> stayed hidden the rest of the time. Sadly now, I have no one to

lean on.

> I don't want pity, I've had many good breaks in life and didn't

have to

> deal with people.

> With the info I receive from this group and future support groups, I

> hope to make the correct decisions and be a better people person and

> get well. Thanks for reading this post. I'm quite scared now and

could

> use any advise. My very best wishes to all . May God Bless you all.

>

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Welcome to the Group, Bill, how nice that you

support your brother! There are things to help

heal the liver while your brother waits to treat,

or even if he decides not to. Good Milk Thistle

is one of them.

My brother was diagnosed with Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis of the Liver. He got Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion he received in 1977 for his treatment of Leukemia. He is considered "cured" of the Leukemia - no drugs, but now has this. He is currently on COBRA until he becomes available for Medicare. I found "Dr. Palmer's Guide to Hepatitis & Liver Disease Revised Edition What You Need to Know" very helpful. I have created a webpage with several links about Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis. It is http://www.ke5asu. com/links. html.

Guest guest

HI Bill,

You might find the free online book CHOICES very helpful as well. You can find

it on the hepcchallenge website. It is in the reading room there. It is very

well organized and has both conventional and alternative treatments discussed.

And tells what all the labs mean. Italized words can be clicked on and a

definition will come up.

Welcome to the group, SuziQ

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> My brother was diagnosed with Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis of the Liver. He got

> Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion he received in 1977 for his treatment of

> Leukemia. He is considered " cured " of the Leukemia - no drugs, but now has

> this. He is currently on COBRA until he becomes available for Medicare.

>

> I found " Dr. Palmer's Guide to Hepatitis & Liver Disease Revised

Edition

> What You Need to Know " very helpful. I have created a webpage with several

> links about Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis. It is http://www.ke5asu. com/links.

html.

>

Guest guest

I live, well right out side of San .

Would love to meet you. Maybe do lunch. My number is in the database.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

> > > > > > > > > > My brother was diagnosed with Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis of the Liver. He got > Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion he received in 1977 for his treatment of > Leukemia. He is considered "cured" of the Leukemia - no drugs, but now has > this. He is currently on COBRA until he becomes available for Medicare. > > I found "Dr. Palmer's Guide to Hepatitis & Liver Disease Revised Edition

> What You Need to Know" very helpful. I have created a webpage with several > links about Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis. It is http://www.ke5asu. com/links. html. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I live in Austin and don't have a car. My parents live in Universal City. Is

there a support group for Hep C that meets in person in the San area?

---- Janet wrote:

> I live, well right out side of San .

> Would love to meet you. Maybe do lunch. My number is in the database.

> Love

> Janet 

>

>

> " There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere

and of leaving it behind them when they go "

> Frederick Faber

>  

>  

>

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > My brother was diagnosed with Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis of the Liver. He got

> > Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion he received in 1977 for his treatment

of

> > Leukemia. He is considered " cured " of the Leukemia - no drugs, but now has

> > this. He is currently on COBRA until he becomes available for Medicare.

> >

> > I found " Dr. Palmer's Guide to Hepatitis & Liver Disease Revised

Edition

> > What You Need to Know " very helpful. I have created a webpage with several

> > links about Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis. It is http://www.ke5asu. com/links.

html.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

That I don't know, I will look around for you.

I don't go to any real life support groups around here. I am still trying to get to know the area. Lived here since last June and still trying to figure out how to get around some of these places. LOL

Love

Janet

PS I do know where your parents live so I will look in that area.

My sister lives in Lockhart. Maybe my sis and I can make a trip to Austin sometime.

Frederick Faber

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > My brother was diagnosed with Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis of the Liver. He got > > Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion he received in 1977 for his treatment of > > Leukemia. He is considered "cured" of the Leukemia - no drugs, but now has > > this. He is currently on COBRA until he becomes available for

Medicare. > > > > I found "Dr. Palmer's Guide to Hepatitis & Liver Disease Revised Edition > > What You Need to Know" very helpful. I have created a webpage with several > > links about Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis. It is http://www.ke5asu. com/links. html. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I can take the city bus to Southpark Meadows, which is close to Onion Creek and

almost out of Austin. My Dad taught school for a few years at Judson

Elementary. They live close to 35 and Kitty Hawk, close to the new campus of

ACCD.

---- Janet wrote:

> That I don't know, I will look around for you.

> I don't go to any real life support groups around here. I am still trying to

get to know the area. Lived here since last June and still trying to figure out

how to get around some of these places. LOL

> Love

> Janet

> PS I do know where your parents live so I will look in that area.

> My sister lives in Lockhart. Maybe my sis and I can make a trip to Austin

sometime.

>

>

> Frederick Faber

>  

>  

>

>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > My brother was diagnosed with Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis of the Liver. He

got

> > > Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion he received in 1977 for his treatment

of

> > > Leukemia. He is considered " cured " of the Leukemia - no drugs, but now has

> > > this. He is currently on COBRA until he becomes available for Medicare.

> > >

> > > I found " Dr. Palmer's Guide to Hepatitis & Liver Disease Revised

Edition

> > > What You Need to Know " very helpful. I have created a webpage with several

> > > links about Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis. It is http://www.ke5asu. com/links.

html.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Sounds like a plan now. Jane and I (that is my sister) have been planing to do some getting out and going places. She is wheel

chair bound, and doesn't get out like she should. Well she has a

baby sis who doesn't want her to miss out on a thing. LOL

I will get her out and around if it hair lips a govenor. Ha Ha

We will have to get together soon. And if you make it to San let me know. I will even buy you a meal. To heck with just coffee.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > My brother was diagnosed with Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis of the Liver. He got > > > Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion he received in 1977 for his treatment of > > > Leukemia. He is considered "cured" of the Leukemia - no drugs, but now has > > > this. He is currently on COBRA until he becomes available for Medicare. > > > > > > I found "Dr. Palmer's Guide to Hepatitis & Liver Disease Revised Edition > > > What You Need to Know" very helpful. I have created a webpage with several > > > links about Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis. It is http://www.ke5asu. com/links. html. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

There's the Texas Rangers Museum in Waco, if you wanted to make a Saturday out

of it sometime. You have to drive through Austin to get to Waco. Call

1-800-8888TEX and request your FREE Texas Travel Guide...our tax dollars at

work.

---- Janet wrote:

> Sounds like a plan now. Jane and I (that is my sister) have been planing to do

some getting out and going places. She is wheel

> chair bound, and doesn't get out like she should. Well she has a

> baby sis who doesn't want her to miss out on a thing. LOL

> I will get her out and around if it hair lips a govenor. Ha Ha

> We will have to get together soon. And if you make it to San let me

know. I will even buy you a meal. To heck with just coffee.

> Love

> Janet

>

>

> Frederick Faber

>  

>  

>

>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > My brother was diagnosed with Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis of the Liver. He

got

> > > > Hepatitis C from a blood transfusion he received in 1977 for his

treatment of

> > > > Leukemia. He is considered " cured " of the Leukemia - no drugs, but now

has

> > > > this. He is currently on COBRA until he becomes available for Medicare.

> > > >

> > > > I found " Dr. Palmer's Guide to Hepatitis & Liver Disease Revised

Edition

> > > > What You Need to Know " very helpful. I have created a webpage with

several

> > > > links about Hepatitis C and Cirrhosis. It is http://www.ke5asu.

com/links. html.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >