RemedySpot.com

Re: dinner,, don ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Don, you havent put in your order yet,, what ya having for dinner hon?

From: Bob <unclebutchyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: Now taking dinner orders.To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:48 PM

the beef stew sounds good but i've seemed to lost my taste for meat and i was a big steak eater. being i am a single guy i was thinking about making a 5 gallon bucket of chili to get me through winter but i can't get all the paint out of the can.>> Got a cold front coming through San , So I am having beef stew. Yummy.> Was nice coming home from work and it was done. I cooked it in the crock pot. Yeah got to do this more often.> Love> Janet> > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________

__> From: Bob <unclebutch@ ...>> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com> Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:35:32 PM> Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Now taking dinner orders.> > > i'm not too much into heavy pieces of meat these days so i'll start > with a rooty tooty rich and fruity with a big glass of cold milk and a > cup of coffee. 2 creams please.>