RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Don/Docs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, Don, Docs do go to medical school. However, if you have any qualms

what-so-ever, you can always do your own research and also make phone calls

until you are satisfied.. I still hold with not always going blindly into battle..

I felt some better taking charge of my own health care..

Sheena

From: <gremlin291989@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: Jackie 12 hours apart/JackieTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 6:31 AM

They said the same thing to me. As a matter of fact the Tx nurse saidI could take them all at once once a day. I disagreed since I havesuch a hard time with new meds so do them 2 times a day. I almostalways do my PM Riba between 5 and 6 but AM Riba is whenever I wakeup. Of course I have to eat something with it so that delays it aswell sometimes.Now my weekly shot of Pegasys is almost a religious event :) I do itEXACTLY on the same day and at EXACTLY at the same timeDragon Slayer ExtraordinaireZero viral load3aShot #13 tonight at exactly 7:30 pm>> They never told me that about taking the Riba exactly 12 hoursapart! They just said take twice daily and I do but

not always at thesame time! Now I am freaking out. I am in my third week.> Rita>