RemedySpot.com

Hair Analysis Diagnosing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THE HOLISTIC PET

01/07/2002

By DR. SHAWN P. MESSONNIER

Dear Dr. : I have heard about some doctors using hair analysis as a diagnostic test. Is this test of any value in pets?

Answer: Hair analysis is of unproven value in diagnosing disease in pets. There are doctors who use it and apparently successfully diagnose and treat their patients based upon the results. Hair analysis is valuable in diagnosing suspected poisoning and is routinely used in forensic medicine for this. Because of its limited value in diagnosing general illness, I would not use it for diagnostic purposes unless all other testing fails to reveal the correct diagnosis. Other alternative techniques such as reflex analysis (muscle testing) would be more appropriate.

We are using hair analysis to detect poisoning, especially platinum so please understand that this is medically indicated. .

----- Original Message -----

BreastImplantNews

Cc:

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 8:25 PM

Subject: Hair Analysis Diagnosing

THE HOLISTIC PET

01/07/2002

Dear Dr. : I have heard about some doctors using hair analysis as a diagnostic test. Is this test of any value in pets?

Answer: Hair analysis is of unproven value in diagnosing disease in pets. There are doctors who use it and apparently successfully diagnose and treat their patients based upon the results. Hair analysis is valuable in diagnosing suspected poisoning and is routinely used in forensic medicine for this. Because of its limited value in diagnosing general illness, I would not use it for diagnostic purposes unless all other testing fails to reveal the correct diagnosis. Other alternative techniques such as reflex analysis (muscle testing) would be more appropriate.

Just wanted to share with the group part of a letter that was interesting to me, from one of our members, who desires to remain anonymous. I think it shows the extent of the possibility of platinum damage, which I believe to be a very dangerous metal in our bodies. Platinum is used in chemotherapy--it kills cells, healthy and diseased--in the form of cisplatin. (somebody correct me if I am wrong, please.) Platinum has been used as a catalyst in the manufacture of implants, along with other metals. So, we can never underestimate the possibility of heavy metal toxicity in our bodies! I think it is wise to detoxify with this in mind.

She wrote:

" The Gastro. dr. finally said I had inflammation in my colon after he had removed two polys and found four places of inflammation in my colon which he removed and sent to pathology. The results were some 'mumbo jumbo' that I didn't understand. Recently, I had the samples sent to Dr. ****** and they were loaded with platinum. "

Scary!

Patty

Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 4:23 AM

Subject: Re: Hair Analysis Diagnosing

We are using hair analysis to detect poisoning, especially platinum so please understand that this is medically indicated. .

BreastImplantNews

Cc:

THE HOLISTIC PET

01/07/2002

Yes cisplatin is very toxic, I worked as a nurses aid in oncology for 2 years at Stanford and saw much of what it can do, if you want to know about hair loss then this could be a distinct possibilty as to why some women with implants have hair loss if they have platinum toxicity, I wouldn't be at all surprised if I would have ended up with a major case of hair loss too, had I not acted as fast as I did to get out the implants, it does seem that the women who had implants longer had more exposure and ended up with more hair loss. Again this is just from what I have seen, not necesarily a fact or anything.

I do believe that many of us have toxins such as platinum and other heavy metal, I firmly believe implants and other factors are the cause of this.

In my humble opinon anyhow,

Love,

Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 8:58 AM

Just wanted to share with the group part of a letter that was interesting to me, from one of our members, who desires to remain anonymous. I think it shows the extent of the possibility of platinum damage, which I believe to be a very dangerous metal in our bodies. Platinum is used in chemotherapy--it kills cells, healthy and diseased--in the form of cisplatin. (somebody correct me if I am wrong, please.) Platinum has been used as a catalyst in the manufacture of implants, along with other metals. So, we can never underestimate the possibility of heavy metal toxicity in our bodies! I think it is wise to detoxify with this in mind.

She wrote:

" The Gastro. dr. finally said I had inflammation in my colon after he had removed two polys and found four places of inflammation in my colon which he removed and sent to pathology. The results were some 'mumbo jumbo' that I didn't understand. Recently, I had the samples sent to Dr. ****** and they were loaded with platinum. "

Scary!

Patty

Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 4:23 AM

BreastImplantNews

Cc:

THE HOLISTIC PET

01/07/2002