RemedySpot.com

Re: 7th shot down many to go

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I need to look at my calendar when I started - maybe it was my 8th shot? I thought we started at the same time? I'm in a fog. I need to check my calendar. LOL Rita

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:23:42 PMSubject: Re: 7th shot down many to go

Hi Rita,

I slept all day today. Had my 8th shot. I wake up every night so I take Ambien every night but then I am tired all day. That is the worst part of treatment. Im sorry you are going through a rough patch. I am thinking about you.

From: Rita aka Spring <manytearsofspring@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] 7th shot down many to goTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Monday, December 29, 2008, 8:53 AM

Wow getting weary of it all already. I am now on 18 treatment pills a day and one shot per week. Not counting my Lexapro and Aleve, xanax rare but occasionally. Ambien occasional. I take 4 Boceprovir 5:00am, 1:00pm and 9:00pm (don't know if placebo yet) but promised if it is will get the real thing eventually3 Ribaviron 7:00am and 7:00pmPeg Friday's 7: 00pmHave to put it all in an electronic palm that goes straight to Shering-Plough daily.Brain fog, fatigue, depression (upped my Lexapro), headaches, nausea. Christmas shopping was a nightmare, Christmas was exhausting but nice. Slept 3 days after it was over. On vacation this week and need the break from work really badly. So right now my life is controlled by this treatment study. I have no way out of work... I have to work come hell or high water. So I tough it through. So far. Anyway so far so good. I guess

LOL. Rita