RemedySpot.com

My first procrit shot

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well it is finally here. I have to stop at the doc's office after work and pick up my procrit medicine. I'm nervous and anxious about starting it. The nervous part is because I am leaving for New York tomorrow for five days, and I know this has come just in time. We shall see today how I do on this medicine. I'm anxious because everybody says I will feel so much better, and lord knows I'm looking forward to that. Tonight I start week # 18 of my treatment. I did break out with the rash that I have been told about. I use baby lotion for it and it seems to be helping.

Tracey

Tracey, why dont you wait until after your trip to start the medicines? If you are really sick the first week, and it does seem like the first week is the hardest, then you might not be able to make your trip and that would be sad... It will not affect the outcome to wait until next week to start your treatment..

jax

Subject: My first procrit shotTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 9:58 AM

Well it is finally here. I have to stop at the doc's office after work and pick up my procrit medicine. I'm nervous and anxious about starting it. The nervous part is because I am leaving for New York tomorrow for five days, and I know this has come just in time. We shall see today how I do on this medicine. I'm anxious because everybody says I will feel so much better, and lord knows I'm looking forward to that. Tonight I start week # 18 of my treatment. I did break out with the rash that I have been told about. I use baby lotion for it and it seems to be helping.

Tracey