RemedySpot.com

Working Out

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do many of the women where you workout have implants?

Before I left the DFW area, the spa I attended was

full of big busted young women, and sick older women

whose implants had been removed!

I was the only one who would openly discuss them! The

sick ones got me to the side to tell me their history.

The young ones pretended they didn't have them when I

talked.

Rogene

Hi everyone. I'm surprised to see that 's sister's PS did a mammogram before implantation. Is this the standard protocol? This was not done for me.

, I'm glad your sister stood up to the pressure and did not get implants. Big boobs. are overrated anyway. I had been implanted and soon thereafter explanted. I did not like my new fake boobs. Luckily, I did not become ill like some of you here (at least not in the physical sense), but I do sympathize................

Pearl

Hi everyone,

Most men I talk to prefer the "real thing" instead of the fake ones. I do understand wanting perky breasts regardless of their size. The news about good mastopexies has to get out there..... less risk, and they are all you -- natural.

My PS did a mamogram on me and also on my sister and he does them on all his patients before doing the surgery and also blood work, that was why I thought I was going to such a great Dr but then he didn't have me sign my consent till he remembered a week later and the only reason he remembered is cause I asked him like an idiot what kind of implants are these anyhow.

For some reason I could have sworn he said they were smooth and then I started to think about it and they felt kind of firm so I thought I wonder if they aren't smooth and when I asked him he said all he used is textured, but he never ever told me that to begin with, anyhow, I never wanted textured, so I guess I should have clarified that first eh? Yeah stupid I just wanted the boobs so bad that I was in too much of a hurry to get it over with, and also he seemed so nice and like he really cared, he did blood work and mammogram, I was only 33 at the time so I mean I was way young for one but he said it was the only way he would do it just in case there was something in there like a cyst or tumor.

Anyhow despite all that I still ended up with a double bubble on one breast and sick, and also had some rippling. I could have lived with the rippling, but not the double bubble and not the sickness.

Had I not gotten sick I would have made him fix the right breast.

And also when I got sick he told me that he would remove them for free, just the cost of the or and anesthesia, but he said he would not do a lift, there was no way I was going to get them out and not get a lift, I was saggy to begin with and this freaked me out, and now I am so glad I did things the way I did, man I would have been so scared of capsules left in me after all I have learned I can sleep at night knowing that Feng did such a great job.

Anyhow I am proud of my sis, she is beautiful and she isn't even really saggy like I was, she was always smaller than me, I was at one point in my life a natural C cup, when I was heavy, which is why I sagged and ended up ever even thinking of implants, when I was younger I always loved my little boobies! I look at pictures of me at 21 and 22 and they were so cute and perky man, what a bummer that pregnancy has to ruin your boobs!

Anyhow Pearl glad to hear from ya, it is great to see that not only women who are sick don't like implants, and yes, yes, yes, big boobs are over rated. If women need fake boobs to get or keep a man he ain't worth keeping and to be honest if your not secure with yourself, big boobs are not going to make you secure. I do believe that they can help someone who is already secure with herself feel more confident, but you need that confidence first I also feel that allot of women think implants will change their whole life, and the truth is that men pay just as much attention to me now, and before implants as they did with implants, I did notice that allot more men talked to me with out the big boobs then with them, maybe they make some men uncomfortable.

who knows, it doesn't even matter anymore, I am proud as hell of my body and I worked hard for it.

All natural as god intended for us to be.

Again if women feel they must get implants I think they need to be educated first, and given some time to think long and hard about what they are getting themselves into, it is a permanent life altering event.

Love,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 10:37 AM

Subject: Re: Working Out

Hi everyone. I'm surprised to see that 's sister's PS did a mammogram before implantation. Is this the standard protocol? This was not done for me. , I'm glad your sister stood up to the pressure and did not get implants. Big boobs. are overrated anyway. I had been implanted and soon thereafter explanted. I did not like my new fake boobs. Luckily, I did not become ill like some of you here (at least not in the physical sense), but I do sympathize................Pearl

I will send you a picture I thought I did already well I will send it to you at your email at home, it is where the breast is saggy and hangs of the implant, it only happens in under the muscle implants.

love,

me

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 3:58 PM

, what do you mean when you say you had a double bubble? I have rippling which I have heard of, but I also have these bubbles in my breasts. I have been searching to see if anyone else had bubbles, but I haven't been able to find anyone. thanks

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 4:57 PM

My PS did a mamogram on me and also on my sister and he does them on all his patients before doing the surgery and also blood work, that was why I thought I was going to such a great Dr but then he didn't have me sign my consent till he remembered a week later and the only reason he remembered is cause I asked him like an idiot what kind of implants are these anyhow.

For some reason I could have sworn he said they were smooth and then I started to think about it and they felt kind of firm so I thought I wonder if they aren't smooth and when I asked him he said all he used is textured, but he never ever told me that to begin with, anyhow, I never wanted textured, so I guess I should have clarified that first eh? Yeah stupid I just wanted the boobs so bad that I was in too much of a hurry to get it over with, and also he seemed so nice and like he really cared, he did blood work and mammogram, I was only 33 at the time so I mean I was way young for one but he said it was the only way he would do it just in case there was something in there like a cyst or tumor.

Anyhow despite all that I still ended up with a double bubble on one breast and sick, and also had some rippling. I could have lived with the rippling, but not the double bubble and not the sickness.

And also when I got sick he told me that he would remove them for free, just the cost of the or and anesthesia, but he said he would not do a lift, there was no way I was going to get them out and not get a lift, I was saggy to begin with and this freaked me out, and now I am so glad I did things the way I did, man I would have been so scared of capsules left in me after all I have learned I can sleep at night knowing that Feng did such a great job.

Anyhow I am proud of my sis, she is beautiful and she isn't even really saggy like I was, she was always smaller than me, I was at one point in my life a natural C cup, when I was heavy, which is why I sagged and ended up ever even thinking of implants, when I was younger I always loved my little boobies! I look at pictures of me at 21 and 22 and they were so cute and perky man, what a bummer that pregnancy has to ruin your boobs!

Anyhow Pearl glad to hear from ya, it is great to see that not only women who are sick don't like implants, and yes, yes, yes, big boobs are over rated. If women need fake boobs to get or keep a man he ain't worth keeping and to be honest if your not secure with yourself, big boobs are not going to make you secure. I do believe that they can help someone who is already secure with herself feel more confident, but you need that confidence first I also feel that allot of women think implants will change their whole life, and the truth is that men pay just as much attention to me now, and before implants as they did with implants, I did notice that allot more men talked to me with out the big boobs then with them, maybe they make some men uncomfortable.

who knows, it doesn't even matter anymore, I am proud as hell of my body and I worked hard for it.

Again if women feel they must get implants I think they need to be educated first, and given some time to think long and hard about what they are getting themselves into, it is a permanent life altering event.

Love,

Hi everyone. I'm surprised to see that 's sister's PS did a mammogram before implantation. Is this the standard protocol? This was not done for me. , I'm glad your sister stood up to the pressure and did not get implants. Big boobs. are overrated anyway. I had been implanted and soon thereafter explanted. I did not like my new fake boobs. Luckily, I did not become ill like some of you here (at least not in the physical sense), but I do sympathize................Pearl

, what do you mean when you say you had a double bubble? I have rippling which I have heard of, but I also have these bubbles in my breasts. I have been searching to see if anyone else had bubbles, but I haven't been able to find anyone. thanks

Love,

Thanks for the pic.

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 5:53 PM

I will send you a picture I thought I did already well I will send it to you at your email at home, it is where the breast is saggy and hangs of the implant, it only happens in under the muscle implants.

love,

me

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 3:58 PM

Love,

• 8 years later...

I think I sent a friend request to you for facebook, if I picked the correct dan

lester.  That ap sounds very cool.  I would love to have all that information

about my runs, but having everyone know where I am at all the time seems a

little big brotherish.  LOL

Subject: Working out

Cc: " moonshadow.sandy " <BandsterSuccess >

Date: Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 11:55 AM

Well,  all  has  been  very  quiet,  I guess because Sandy is off in

Alaska    taking   pictures.    (She's   a   professional   wildlife

photographer, in case she's never told about it here)  (She's also a

health  professional  by training).  Anyway, I've not been doing any

research  like she does, as I've been focusing on my working out. So

here is a suggestion for those who walk, run, bike, etc.

If you're doing your workouts outside, and you're off on a long walk

or  run  (or  ride), especially if you're doing it alone, your loved

ones  may worry about you, where you are, what if you fall or become

ill,  etc.   Of  course  you carry your mobile phone, but they still

worry or wonder.

If  you  have  an  iPhone  3GS  or  4  you  can install an app named

runkeeper.   The free version will show you, when you're done, where

you went.  It will also provide gps map throughout your walking.

When it gets to be lots of fun is when you spend a few dollars.  For

ten  bucks via itunes store, you can buy the full version of the app

which  will  provide  a  lot  more info as you're going along: pace,

distance  traveled, and so on.  But it gets REALLY good if you spend

twenty  bucks  a  year  for  their website. With that access it will

continually  post,  if  you  choose  to, your location to anyone who

wants  to  see it via your Facebook page.  My wife LOVES that so she

will  know  where I am, how I'm doing, and so forth.  She also knows

that  if  I don't move for about five minutes and haven't called her

to tell her I'm stopping but OK, that there's a problem, and she can

phone  me,  or drive to me, to see what help I need.  It gives her a

lot  of  peace  of mind as the wife of a 67 year old geezer.  I'm in

good health, but we also know none of us are promised tomorrow.

Anyway,  if you go to my FB page and go back a day or two you'll see

how  it looks.  And tomorrow evening, MDT, I'll be out there and you

can  watch  it live if you want.  Let me know if you want more info.

And  no,  I  don't work for them, it is just something I really like

and that may be helpful to you.

dan

--

" It's OK to be a little broken, everybody's broken in this life " Jon Bon Jovi

Dan Lester, Boise, Idaho, USA   www.riverofdata.com/lapband

Banded 4/27/03, Dr. Ortiz, Tijuana

Started at 355, at goal in the 210-220 range for almost 6 years

Ultimate goal of 195   Tummytuck in Boise and SmartLipo in Tijuana

------------------------------------

It's good to hear from you Dan. I always look forward to reading your posts.

Thank you for sharing that post. I love workout gadgets.

andsters , Dan Lester <honu@...> wrote:

>

> Well, all has been very quiet, I guess because Sandy is off in

> Alaska taking pictures. (She's a professional wildlife

> photographer, in case she's never told about it here) (She's also a

> health professional by training). Anyway, I've not been doing any

> research like she does, as I've been focusing on my working out. So

> here is a suggestion for those who walk, run, bike, etc.

>

> If you're doing your workouts outside, and you're off on a long walk

> or run (or ride), especially if you're doing it alone, your loved

> ones may worry about you, where you are, what if you fall or become

> ill, etc. Of course you carry your mobile phone, but they still

> worry or wonder.

>

> If you have an iPhone 3GS or 4 you can install an app named

> runkeeper. The free version will show you, when you're done, where

> you went. It will also provide gps map throughout your walking.

>

> When it gets to be lots of fun is when you spend a few dollars. For

> ten bucks via itunes store, you can buy the full version of the app

> which will provide a lot more info as you're going along: pace,

> distance traveled, and so on. But it gets REALLY good if you spend

> twenty bucks a year for their website. With that access it will

> continually post, if you choose to, your location to anyone who

> wants to see it via your Facebook page. My wife LOVES that so she

> will know where I am, how I'm doing, and so forth. She also knows

> that if I don't move for about five minutes and haven't called her

> to tell her I'm stopping but OK, that there's a problem, and she can

> phone me, or drive to me, to see what help I need. It gives her a

> lot of peace of mind as the wife of a 67 year old geezer. I'm in

> good health, but we also know none of us are promised tomorrow.

>

> Anyway, if you go to my FB page and go back a day or two you'll see

> how it looks. And tomorrow evening, MDT, I'll be out there and you

> can watch it live if you want. Let me know if you want more info.

> And no, I don't work for them, it is just something I really like

> and that may be helpful to you.

>

> dan

>

>

> --

> " It's OK to be a little broken, everybody's broken in this life " Jon Bon Jovi

> Dan Lester, Boise, Idaho, USA www.riverofdata.com/lapband

> Banded 4/27/03, Dr. Ortiz, Tijuana

> Started at 355, at goal in the 210-220 range for almost 6 years

> Ultimate goal of 195 Tummytuck in Boise and SmartLipo in Tijuana

>