RemedySpot.com

Angelika check this out

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Angelika check out this link.

It is a link for Sally Kirklands website, she is an actress who got sick from implants, there are actually a few who have gone public about problems with implants, others who have only said they had them removed, they don't want to talk about it, lets face it this is not something that would be easy to tell people if you are famous. however there are women who have gone public, Sally Kirkland is one, Cher had problems, she was also sick she said for 2 years from CFS she never said it was from implants, also Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac is another, she had silicone and they made her ill, Demi dropped out of the Hollywood scene when she was at her peak of fame and fortune, why? Well I could guess it was related to illness, she admitted having implants, which if you ever saw her in GI jane or strip tease you could see were obviously fake, she also was photographed on People magazine a few years back after having them removed, she was flat and said that she didn't like them anymore, she lives on a ranch here in Idaho near SunValley and no longer is married to Bruce Willis or acting much.

Marielle Hemingway had implants put in for her movie "star 80 The true story of a play boy centerfold, can 't think of her name right now but she later had them removed saying they were just not her, who knows if they were sick or not. I think there are just allot of women in the lime light who don't talk about it, I mean it certainly is not something I talk about at work or with people much in public, not that I wouldn't but I could see it not being easy for an actress, also Whittney Houston, I have followed her career over the years, I remember her very first videos I also watch allot of VH1 and they do all those shows on singers before they were famous and now, and she was flat as a board seriously nothing at all like she looks now, however now we never see her all I ever read about her is that she is sick, addicted to drugs, fell down at some thing etc etc....she is really big breasted compared to what she was and so skinny you can tell she had implants.h Carey was also another one who I have seen over the years go from maybe a B cup to a huge obviously implanted D cup, she also recently had what she said was a nervous breakdown, you have to wonder about all these stars, and the connection to the implants. Women like Simpson, Brittney Spears, they are obviously implanted, they seem fine now, but who knows what the future holds for them, it could be great, it could be they get sick, who really can say, they certainly won't talk about it in public, oh and the talk show hostess, she had a bad implant nightmare, she was outspoken about her problems. It is really really sad but believe me the problems are out there, and then when you see the statistics of how many women have autoimmune diseases compared to men, you have to wonder if the implants have anything to do with this.

So those are just a few that I thought I would tell you about.

Just be happy that you are out of that world now, you are young and you have your life back, you can make plans you can move on heal, and lead a normal life without that black cloud hanging over your head.

Your smart and you will get well, try not to let those magazine covers get ya, they do that to me too, in fact last night I was at the store and saw Brittney Spears on the cover of a cosmo and so I looked inside and there were a bunch of models in that magazine who were really small breasted and they looked awesome, I always look for them and feel inspired, check out Gwen Steffani from No Doubt she is gorgeous and men love her, why? Because she is sexy and flaunts it but not with big fake boobs, just with her personality and talent, and the fact that she is small breasted makes her appealing, nothing like a confident woman proud to be real YEAH!

Anyhow I need to go but I had to share this with you, check out Sally Kirklands site she is cool.

Also remember many of these women are still young and haven't had implants too long, it may just be right around the corner for them too, but I hope that they stay healthy, I really would not wish this on anyone, ever.

Love ya

http://www.sallykirkland.com/pages/institute.html