RemedySpot.com

Re: Angelika

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I just want to tell you that I am very happy about the decision I have made. If I have made it sound really easy and painless, that is half true. It has been very hard and I have endured a lot of pain but have not been able to take painkillers. I maybe allergic to them or it could be that it feels like I am adding to the problem by putting them into my system that has already been drowned with toxins. I think that I have been on such a big high from all of the happiness about having the explantation I have been able to draw my attention to other things. (I have also had kidney stones 5 or 6 times along with a painful sinus surgery in July 2001.)

I am just so happy to have had this done. I weighing 105lbs before my implants and weighed in after implants at 130lbs. I think of that as a dramatic change in weight from someone at 27yrs old and within such a short time period. Nobody in my family is overweight, in fact my sister and mother weigh at 120lbs or less. My sister is 11yrs older than me and my mother is almost 59. There was definitely something wrong. I didn't eat a lot?

Right before the surgery my hopes became very high. I started to think very positive. Now it has been one week post op and I actually have goals again. I am so happy about everything that I don't let anything drag me down. Although, I have to admit it was hard for me when I had turned my head and while waiting in line at a store and saw a Maxim Magazine with Simpson on it and the only thing I saw were boobs!! I don't know exactly what disturbed me, was it because I don't have those big balloons anymore or was it because it looked ridiculous or was it because she is young and she may go through what we have all gone through??? Why don't we hear of all of those women in Hollywood that do have implants getting sick? Is she not going to get sick because she is famous and rich? I don't don't quite understand everything and have such mixed feelings about that.

Although, I am happy to say that I am very pleased with my decision and that is it, period! I am proud of who I am and think that I was blessed with what I have and will never screw it up again. I was born with the ability to walk, read, speak, etc. Things that we all take for granted everyday. I won't do that! No more! I am going to accentuate my assets and stop trying to fix my flaws. We all have flaws, some are just different than others. That is the lesson I have learned out of this whole ordeal. A costly one but maybe I will be able to help others learn this one the easy way. I am not going to preach, I am going to tell my story and give the facts (not sugar coated like the FDA lists).

I think I will be able to post my pics today so be on the lookout. I will tell my story also but once I am feeling a little more strength. I am very exhausted and my husband has been getting after me for doing too much. He has been very supportive and does so much for me and is my personal chaffeur.

I am so extremely happy to have them out!!

Love,

Angelika

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 3:09 PM

Subject: Angelika

I wanted to tell you again Angelika that you are so strong and I am so proud of you, you made the decision and wasted no time getting the implants out, you went ahead with it like a trooper and you never looked back once you made your mind up, I was concerned about your choice of PS's only cause I wanted the very best for you and you obviously found a good Dr that you were comfortable with and that did I hear from Patty a fantastic job, in fact I hear your breasts look wonderful and I can't wait for you to post your pics so women can see that if you haven't had babies, big time wieght gains and losses your breasts will still look great after explant, it isn't all bad and if you are young, no kids etc your skin will have so much more elasticity and you will look good, so it is great that you are going to share those pictures with us! I really know that you will be helping others allot by your decision and by your story and pictures, I know when I was so ill and other women were getting explanted I was jealous, I was always feeling like why can't I just be brave and do it since, of course it was always on my mind everyday I thought about explant. So by doing what you have done and sharing it with us you help many many others out there who may need the encouragement to do what is needed to help them heal.

I hope that you will take time when you are up to it to post your story for us here on the site that would be great, also please continue to give us updates on how your doing.

I am proud of you girl you are so awesome, healing thoughts and prayers are coming your way.

Love

Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 9:29 PM

Subject: Re: Great news

Hi

I had McGhan style 68 round. I don't recall if they were textured or smooth? Hope the style number helps. As for the hair loss, I have always had a lot of hair and now it seems as though I don't have as much as I did. I guess that is a yes.

I am so glad to hear that you have had some positive news from the doc. You getting off of the medication will also make you feel even better. I felt crappy the times I took my meds, I feel so much better now that I don't take them. To me it feels like I am putting even more toxic waste into my body and it is harder on me.

I found that another thing that has helped out incredibly is garlic. Patty informed me of all of the benefits and now I eat it by the cloves raw or rolled up in bread. I also discovered an awesome treat if you like olives. They are Garlic stuffed olives. They also have Garlic/Jalapeno stuffed olives also. They are by this company called Santa Barbara Olive Co. They seem to be much healthier than the other Olives on the market since they are lower in sodium and fat. I love them!! Here is the link if you are interested in checking them out:

(I bought them at Trader Joes and Super Walmart)

http://www.sbolive.com/

I am very exhausted so I am going to bed now but just wanted to thank you again!

Love,

Angelika

xoxoxoxoxo

Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 10:41 PM

Subject: Great news

First of all I want to say I am so happy for you and that it all worked out as I knew it would, your symptoms were classic implant problems, now I have to ask you were your implants smooth, and also did you have hair loss? Please let me know this when you can I am very interested in keeping track of who had what for my own knowledge if nothing else.

Second I want to tell you all about the incredible progress I have made with my pain through this trigger point injection treatment, I am AMAZED at how great it seems to be working, I mean today I had no foot pain at all, now will it last? Only time will tell, but I am so happy thrilled, totally thrilled about it.

Anyhow I am hoping to have even more success this Dr is convinced that I am going to be cured and then I can get off all this medication and be done with it, I must say this is the BEST my pain has been in 2 years, amazing amazing amazing....

Ok then more from me soon, just had to share that I am happy for and for me too!

Love,

I am very happy that you are doing well and that you are able to set these goals and also that you are able to cope without pain meds, I honestly wish I could too, but unfortunately I can't do that right now if I want to continue my life as it is, working full time and working out and traveling I just would be suffering too much.Someday I will be able to get off them.I have cut down allot on them and that is great, but to tell you the truth about something, I have noticed when I had implants I couldn't hardly tolerate any medication, without that same feeling your talking about, that toxic feeling, I don't get that anymore when I take medication, so must have to do with the implants being gone. I don't know, but if you don't have to take them then that is great.The best way no doubt.

Also the weight thing I too gained some weight with implants, cause I was so sick I couldn't work out, now I have gotten very slim and buffed so you can loose those few pounds, but maybe 105 is a little skinny I don't know, I weigh 120 but I have the muscle so it is a good weight, I figure as long as I can get in my size 3/4 jeans I am good LOL.

I would rather be flat than fat anyday and you will lose that teeny amount of weight and that will build your confidence too, start out with some walking and maybe lifting weights, join a gym or if you can't, get some videos and do stuff at home once your ready, it will really increase your whole healing program dramatically. Even if you don't need to loose weight exercise is so good for you and for depression and everything, believe me I live for it!

In the mean time with your new healthy diet and attitude you will be awesome and you know your boobs are anything but flat girl, I know your looking awesome so hang tight, and yes part of why seeing women with implants is hard is that you feel bad like you want to run and tell them what you had so that you can help, I know allot of people think I am a hardliner and so against implants, I really try not to be judgmental when it comes to this stuff but for me it is so hard, anyone who has suffered so much like I have from implants knows how hard it is not to care, and not to want to warn people, and it is hurtful when you get told that your crazy or whatever, that hurts so bad, however I still think if I can help even just one woman from going through my pain and suffering then I am doing the right thing.

Angelika your a special girl you are strong and smart and gorgeous, I know, and I know that you will be such an inspiration to all sorts of women and that in fact, you already are, you have come so far and you are so strong.

I am extremely proud to know you and that you are here.

Love ya,

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 12:27 PM

Subject: Re: Angelika

Hi

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I just want to tell you that I am very happy about the decision I have made. If I have made it sound really easy and painless, that is half true. It has been very hard and I have endured a lot of pain but have not been able to take painkillers. I maybe allergic to them or it could be that it feels like I am adding to the problem by putting them into my system that has already been drowned with toxins. I think that I have been on such a big high from all of the happiness about having the explantation I have been able to draw my attention to other things. (I have also had kidney stones 5 or 6 times along with a painful sinus surgery in July 2001.)

I am just so happy to have had this done. I weighing 105lbs before my implants and weighed in after implants at 130lbs. I think of that as a dramatic change in weight from someone at 27yrs old and within such a short time period. Nobody in my family is overweight, in fact my sister and mother weigh at 120lbs or less. My sister is 11yrs older than me and my mother is almost 59. There was definitely something wrong. I didn't eat a lot?

Right before the surgery my hopes became very high. I started to think very positive. Now it has been one week post op and I actually have goals again. I am so happy about everything that I don't let anything drag me down. Although, I have to admit it was hard for me when I had turned my head and while waiting in line at a store and saw a Maxim Magazine with Simpson on it and the only thing I saw were boobs!! I don't know exactly what disturbed me, was it because I don't have those big balloons anymore or was it because it looked ridiculous or was it because she is young and she may go through what we have all gone through??? Why don't we hear of all of those women in Hollywood that do have implants getting sick? Is she not going to get sick because she is famous and rich? I don't don't quite understand everything and have such mixed feelings about that.

Although, I am happy to say that I am very pleased with my decision and that is it, period! I am proud of who I am and think that I was blessed with what I have and will never screw it up again. I was born with the ability to walk, read, speak, etc. Things that we all take for granted everyday. I won't do that! No more! I am going to accentuate my assets and stop trying to fix my flaws. We all have flaws, some are just different than others. That is the lesson I have learned out of this whole ordeal. A costly one but maybe I will be able to help others learn this one the easy way. I am not going to preach, I am going to tell my story and give the facts (not sugar coated like the FDA lists).

I think I will be able to post my pics today so be on the lookout. I will tell my story also but once I am feeling a little more strength. I am very exhausted and my husband has been getting after me for doing too much. He has been very supportive and does so much for me and is my personal chaffeur.

Love,

Angelika

I wanted to tell you again Angelika that you are so strong and I am so proud of you, you made the decision and wasted no time getting the implants out, you went ahead with it like a trooper and you never looked back once you made your mind up, I was concerned about your choice of PS's only cause I wanted the very best for you and you obviously found a good Dr that you were comfortable with and that did I hear from Patty a fantastic job, in fact I hear your breasts look wonderful and I can't wait for you to post your pics so women can see that if you haven't had babies, big time wieght gains and losses your breasts will still look great after explant, it isn't all bad and if you are young, no kids etc your skin will have so much more elasticity and you will look good, so it is great that you are going to share those pictures with us! I really know that you will be helping others allot by your decision and by your story and pictures, I know when I was so ill and other women were getting explanted I was jealous, I was always feeling like why can't I just be brave and do it since, of course it was always on my mind everyday I thought about explant. So by doing what you have done and sharing it with us you help many many others out there who may need the encouragement to do what is needed to help them heal.

I hope that you will take time when you are up to it to post your story for us here on the site that would be great, also please continue to give us updates on how your doing.

I am proud of you girl you are so awesome, healing thoughts and prayers are coming your way.

Love

Hi

I had McGhan style 68 round. I don't recall if they were textured or smooth? Hope the style number helps. As for the hair loss, I have always had a lot of hair and now it seems as though I don't have as much as I did. I guess that is a yes.

I am so glad to hear that you have had some positive news from the doc. You getting off of the medication will also make you feel even better. I felt crappy the times I took my meds, I feel so much better now that I don't take them. To me it feels like I am putting even more toxic waste into my body and it is harder on me.

I found that another thing that has helped out incredibly is garlic. Patty informed me of all of the benefits and now I eat it by the cloves raw or rolled up in bread. I also discovered an awesome treat if you like olives. They are Garlic stuffed olives. They also have Garlic/Jalapeno stuffed olives also. They are by this company called Santa Barbara Olive Co. They seem to be much healthier than the other Olives on the market since they are lower in sodium and fat. I love them!! Here is the link if you are interested in checking them out:

I am very exhausted so I am going to bed now but just wanted to thank you again!

Love,

Angelika

xoxoxoxoxo

First of all I want to say I am so happy for you and that it all worked out as I knew it would, your symptoms were classic implant problems, now I have to ask you were your implants smooth, and also did you have hair loss? Please let me know this when you can I am very interested in keeping track of who had what for my own knowledge if nothing else.

Second I want to tell you all about the incredible progress I have made with my pain through this trigger point injection treatment, I am AMAZED at how great it seems to be working, I mean today I had no foot pain at all, now will it last? Only time will tell, but I am so happy thrilled, totally thrilled about it.

Anyhow I am hoping to have even more success this Dr is convinced that I am going to be cured and then I can get off all this medication and be done with it, I must say this is the BEST my pain has been in 2 years, amazing amazing amazing....

Ok then more from me soon, just had to share that I am happy for and for me too!

Love,

Thank you . I appreciate the thoughtful words, it means a lot! I do have my exercise dvds - yoga, tai chi and of course my favorite Madonna's Drowned world tour. It motivates me since I like her music and have ever since I was a small child. I don't think that what you weigh in when you are working out really matters. It is muscle weight. You look great and have a killer body. I on the other hand have not worked out at all. I don't do anything all day long but watch lifetime movies. That is very horrible and so I have to watch what I am eating along with my weight because it is all FAT not muscle. Once summer comes, as it is already approaching us here in VA now, I will be out and about. I bought a VW Cabriolet convertible last fall and really haven't had a chance to enjoy it. I never drive it because I don't go anywhere. I live right on the oceanfront and my apt overlooks the ocean so I am going to start enjoying everything. I am going to start rollerblading during the summer on the boardwalk and riding my bike more often. I am going to go to the beach and relax this summer and actually enjoy myself. I will become healthy again and I am already on my way to happiness! :) My husband and I actually thought about joining a gym but I live in an apt building which has an indoor and outdoor pool & hot tub along with an exercise room and tanning bed which I never utilize. I am going to first see if we start using our facilities before we go out and pay. We already pay for this in our rent so why not use it right? We also need to make friends here. We have been here for a little over a year. We moved from NY right after our wedding/ day after our honeymoon. I have made one friend and she lived in our bldg but moved. She was a little younger than me and has a black pug like the one I just added to our family. I still talk to her but she lives an hour away. My husband and I were discussing that we are probably going to stay longer here in VA since the economy is so bad in NY. We need to make friends that are couples. We are now at a different stage in our life and I think it is important. I guess that is another factor that played into my depression. Anyway, this is too long of a response so I will talk to you later!!

Love,

Angelika

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 10:52 PM

I am very happy that you are doing well and that you are able to set these goals and also that you are able to cope without pain meds, I honestly wish I could too, but unfortunately I can't do that right now if I want to continue my life as it is, working full time and working out and traveling I just would be suffering too much.Someday I will be able to get off them.I have cut down allot on them and that is great, but to tell you the truth about something, I have noticed when I had implants I couldn't hardly tolerate any medication, without that same feeling your talking about, that toxic feeling, I don't get that anymore when I take medication, so must have to do with the implants being gone. I don't know, but if you don't have to take them then that is great.The best way no doubt.

Also the weight thing I too gained some weight with implants, cause I was so sick I couldn't work out, now I have gotten very slim and buffed so you can loose those few pounds, but maybe 105 is a little skinny I don't know, I weigh 120 but I have the muscle so it is a good weight, I figure as long as I can get in my size 3/4 jeans I am good LOL.

I would rather be flat than fat anyday and you will lose that teeny amount of weight and that will build your confidence too, start out with some walking and maybe lifting weights, join a gym or if you can't, get some videos and do stuff at home once your ready, it will really increase your whole healing program dramatically. Even if you don't need to loose weight exercise is so good for you and for depression and everything, believe me I live for it!

In the mean time with your new healthy diet and attitude you will be awesome and you know your boobs are anything but flat girl, I know your looking awesome so hang tight, and yes part of why seeing women with implants is hard is that you feel bad like you want to run and tell them what you had so that you can help, I know allot of people think I am a hardliner and so against implants, I really try not to be judgmental when it comes to this stuff but for me it is so hard, anyone who has suffered so much like I have from implants knows how hard it is not to care, and not to want to warn people, and it is hurtful when you get told that your crazy or whatever, that hurts so bad, however I still think if I can help even just one woman from going through my pain and suffering then I am doing the right thing.

Angelika your a special girl you are strong and smart and gorgeous, I know, and I know that you will be such an inspiration to all sorts of women and that in fact, you already are, you have come so far and you are so strong.

I am extremely proud to know you and that you are here.

Love ya,

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 12:27 PM

Hi

Love,

Angelika

Love

Hi

Love,

Angelika

xoxoxoxoxo

Love,

You keep mentioning kindness, this is not a matter of kindness. You questioned me and I answered you. Although you still have not answered my question with what you know about dr gordon? I appreciate your honesty and am not here to knock you. I am just bringing up the facts. When I looked up info on Dr gordon I saw ONE problem. It mentioned something about probation in which I spent money to purchase this report which was very vague as well. When looking up other docs with the same action it was more referred to as a more of a financial problem and paying their fees. I don't question your ability as a doctor at all. I know of only one person so far that has been unhappy with the work you did. Although, I have talked to Pearl about seeing you since you share the same illness with the hairloss. Different doctors work for different people and that is why I preferred not to mention my doctor on here. I didn't want my doc to be put under scrutiny and when I had just had him perform a major surgery on me. I wish you could see why I put you in the limelight. Maybe you will see now that it doesn't feel too good. I see that in the past you have done this to others and they have had to leave the group.

I hope that you will just be a little more sensitive to other peoples feelings rather than jump on the them. I reacted the way I did because you questioned my doc which I don't want to hear about right after my surgery. If I continue to hear about this again I will leave the group just like the others and eventually there will be nobody left.

Yes, call me sensitive, if I need to be thick skinned here than I will go join 's site! This is a place for women that are hurting and need support. These types of women obviously are sensitive so I thought I was in the right place?

Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 7:35 PM

Subject: Re:

We received accreditation without any problems once the credentialing source problem was resolved which by the way was never given to us in writing before the inspection. It was in an addendum that we never received. I don't think this is a major issue as we do not have any problems such as prior convictions but the group can be the judge of this. Thank you so much for your kindness. .

Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 7:18 PM

You can check out Kolb at http://www.jcaho.org/qualitycheck/directry/result2.asp

Dr. Kolb, this is to answer your question as to what improvements were needed? The info is limited to "REQUIREMENTS FOR IMPROVEMENT". If you want further info you will have to contact the organization directly or actually you should know since this is your facility. The Current Performance Report is not available for this Organization. You can call Customer Service for details: 630 792-5800

Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 10:58 PM

You can check out Gordon at www.medicalboard.state.ga.us/bdsearch/index.cgi.

Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 3:07 PM

Angelika:Dave s...cool. How long ago was your surgery? You mention you're from Virginia, how did you hear about Gordon? How long did you stay in LV? I would think traveling immediately after surgery would not be good. I hope you feel better soon. No lifting!Pearl