RemedySpot.com

Huge breasts out of fashion!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Austrians opt for a plastic gift - surgery

Some surgeons offer vouchers for a range of operations

By Bethany Bell in Vienna In Austria this Christmas it seems perfume or jewellery are passe. Plastic surgeons in the northern town of Linz say more and more Austrian women are receiving cosmetic surgery as a gift - in the shape of breast enhancements, liposuction and nose jobs.

Most procedures of aesthetic surgery are very appropriate to make a nice surprise for somebody

Dr Damian Urban It's not cheap - an average procedure costs up to $3,000. The surgeons say demand increases significantly in the weeks running up to Christmas. Some even offer gift vouchers for a whole range of operations. Male domain But is a face-lift always a welcome Christmas gift?

There may be surprises under the tree for Austrians this year"Most procedures of aesthestic surgery are very appropriate to make a nice surprise for somebody," says plastic surgeon Dr Damian Urban. "Mostly men come to me and ask how they can surprise their girlfriends or wives. Mostly I didn't have a negative reaction - they are satisfied. " While some women may secretly want to see their partners undergo liposuction, Dr Urban says buying the vouchers is mainly a male affair. But for all those men out there dreaming of enormous new bosoms for their partners, there's a catch. Huge breasts - say the surgeons - are definitely out of fashion

I AGREE WITH THIS ONE HUGE BREASTS LOOK SILLY ON MOST PEOPLE I think proportion is key here.

I just got bac all my picks from SF and they came out so awesome, I am so happy i look great, not to sound conceited but when I compare them to my boob pics I look so much more small and feminie and proportioned, I am finally happy with it, and I love air bras!

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 3:53 PM

Subject: Huge breasts out of fashion!

Austrians opt for a plastic gift - surgery

Some surgeons offer vouchers for a range of operations

By Bethany Bell in Vienna In Austria this Christmas it seems perfume or jewellery are passe. Plastic surgeons in the northern town of Linz say more and more Austrian women are receiving cosmetic surgery as a gift - in the shape of breast enhancements, liposuction and nose jobs.

Most procedures of aesthetic surgery are very appropriate to make a nice surprise for somebody

Dr Damian Urban It's not cheap - an average procedure costs up to $3,000. The surgeons say demand increases significantly in the weeks running up to Christmas. Some even offer gift vouchers for a whole range of operations. Male domain But is a face-lift always a welcome Christmas gift?

There may be surprises under the tree for Austrians this year"Most procedures of aesthestic surgery are very appropriate to make a nice surprise for somebody," says plastic surgeon Dr Damian Urban. "Mostly men come to me and ask how they can surprise their girlfriends or wives. Mostly I didn't have a negative reaction - they are satisfied. " While some women may secretly want to see their partners undergo liposuction, Dr Urban says buying the vouchers is mainly a male affair. But for all those men out there dreaming of enormous new bosoms for their partners, there's a catch. Huge breasts - say the surgeons - are definitely out of fashion