RemedySpot.com

Re: immune tests

Rate this topic

Guest guest

They are tests for autoimmune disease that much I know, I cannot at this moment remember exactly what they stand for, maybe e or Dr Kolb will tell you , I will try to find out for you, I have had them and they were all ok, did you have these done?

I will check out what they are exactly, and let you know.

Love,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 11:58 AM

Subject: immune tests

Does anybody know what the following immune tests stand for:

IGG/IGA/IGM

Thanks

It is probably a good idea to get them checked out, I suggest everyone with implants having any kind of problems get a full immune system work up, meaning all the blood tests like ANA and rheumatoid factor and the Igg Igm etc stuf, sed rate and also all the thyroid and hormone panels, although they always seem to come up normal more often than not, and then even when mine came up high it still didn't get me any answers!That is hard, but I happen to have an appointment with my rheum today and I will ask him about it, I am also going to find out about my bones today , I hate going to Dr's let me tell ya it sucks!

Love ya

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 8:53 AM

Subject: Re: immune tests

Thanks . A woman on another site suggested getting them done.

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 10:42 AM

They are tests for autoimmune disease that much I know, I cannot at this moment remember exactly what they stand for, maybe e or Dr Kolb will tell you , I will try to find out for you, I have had them and they were all ok, did you have these done?

Love,

IGG/IGA/IGM

Thanks

Love,

IGG/IGA/IGM

Thanks

I agree, get those tests!! They will reveal that something is wrong. My primary phys did some tests and the ANA level was high. She was worried so she sent me to the Rhuem and he did some follow up tests (11). I need to discuss the results with him on my followup but I can't drive yet. I think I have to wait another week or 2. I have to check back with my explant surgeon.

Love,

Ang

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 10:49 AM

It is probably a good idea to get them checked out, I suggest everyone with implants having any kind of problems get a full immune system work up, meaning all the blood tests like ANA and rheumatoid factor and the Igg Igm etc stuf, sed rate and also all the thyroid and hormone panels, although they always seem to come up normal more often than not, and then even when mine came up high it still didn't get me any answers!That is hard, but I happen to have an appointment with my rheum today and I will ask him about it, I am also going to find out about my bones today , I hate going to Dr's let me tell ya it sucks!

Love ya

Love,

IGG/IGA/IGM

Thanks

Angelika what was your ANA anyhow did he tell you the number? Let us know I am curious, usually they say it is negative under 1:40

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 11:50 AM

I agree, get those tests!! They will reveal that something is wrong. My primary phys did some tests and the ANA level was high. She was worried so she sent me to the Rhuem and he did some follow up tests (11). I need to discuss the results with him on my followup but I can't drive yet. I think I have to wait another week or 2. I have to check back with my explant surgeon.

Love,

Ang

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 10:49 AM

Love ya

Love,

IGG/IGA/IGM

Thanks

, IgA, IgG, and IgM are all immunoglobulins which our body contains. They are proteins capable of acting as antibodies. IgA is the principal immunoglobulin found in breast milk, respiratory and intestinal mucous, saliva, and tears. IgA is involved in protecting mucosal services from invasion by bacteria and viruses. IgG is the principal immunoglobulin found in serum. It produces immunity in infants prior to birth (it crosses the placental barrier). It is the major antibody for antitoxins, viruses, and bacteria. IgM is the antibody formed during just about every immune response. It is possible to have a high level of one or all of these and such levels can indicate current or past infection with a bacteria or virus, or a malignant condition. e ----- Original Message ----- From: Katz Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 11:03 PM Subject: immune tests Does anybody know what the following immune tests stand for: IGG/IGA/IGM Thanks

Thanks e

Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 10:46 PM

IgA, IgG, and IgM are all immunoglobulins which our body contains. They are proteins capable of acting as antibodies.

IgA is the principal immunoglobulin found in breast milk, respiratory and intestinal mucous, saliva, and tears. IgA is involved in protecting mucosal services from invasion by bacteria and viruses.

IgG is the principal immunoglobulin found in serum. It produces immunity in infants prior to birth (it crosses the placental barrier). It is the major antibody for antitoxins, viruses, and bacteria.

IgM is the antibody formed during just about every immune response.

It is possible to have a high level of one or all of these and such levels can indicate current or past infection with a bacteria or virus, or a malignant condition.

e

& nb! sp;

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 11:03 PM

IGG/IGA/IGM

Thanks