RemedySpot.com

Fw: Subject Reference: Fw: need help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The "from" does not contain the correct email address for me. The correct email addy is e_Rene@.... Don't know where this address came from as it should have been deleted from everyone's files. e ----- Original Message ----- From: justinerene@... Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 9:08 AM BreastImplantNews@... Subject: Re: Subject Reference: Fw: need help , So, so good to hear from you!! Although it doesn't sound like you are doing too well. I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish your post would have contained better news. I'm also sorry to hear you had to quit your job. God, your symptoms sound so much like what I have right now. I have the edema also. Hands, calves, ankles, feet. About 2+ pitting. I have Lasix and take it occasionally, but it really makes me dizzy and gives me migraines, for which I just don't need to deal with right now. I have also gained the weight like crazy. Used to weigh an IDEAL 120-125, then wham!, just started gaining like crazy. My heaviest was just this fall at 180!! Thankfully, I hide my weight well, and everyone was shocked that I weighed that much. You'd never know. But in Dec, I was put on Topamax as a mood stabilizer for severe, severe depression and have lost mucho weight! However, I have also been dx'd with CA, and my doc believes that the CA is causing most of the weight loss. I have gone from 180 3 wks ago, to 148 on Fri last wk. And I know that I have told you about my failed C-spine fusion, and now I have a severely herniated disk at L5-S1. I am still in chronic pain, and even with a dx of multiple myeloma, docs still refuse to treat my pain. So, everyday is a living hell for me. I have to go to work because I still have that travel contract and have to fulfill that contract. So, every AM, I have to literally talk myself into getting up because the pain is so bad. Then I have to put on a facade for a 10 hr shift and pretend that everything's hunky dory. It sucks. Hey, email me if I can help you out with anymore info. I'd love to hear more from you. I miss hearing from you! e ----- Original Message ----- From: Martha Murdock & (gigi*) Lawrence Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 2:58 AM BreastImplantNews Subject: Subject Reference: Fw: need help ============================================================PROSAVVY: GUARANTEED SATISFACTION WITH YOUR CONSULTANT!With more than 1,800 pre-qualified consulting firms fromevery major practice area, ProSavvy reduces the time/riskswith obtaining consulting services. GUARANTEED!http://click.topica.com/caaaeR7a2iT7oa3eGEoa/ProSavvy============================================================From: <sholsombeck@...>< >Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 7:00 PMSubject: need help> Hi everyone,> I need some advice. I have had saline implants for 12 years. 6 years afterI> got them, I developed TMJ and had 2 jaw surgeries. From that point on Ihave> been in chronic pain. I also had surgery 2 years ago for 2 ruptured discsin> my neck. After surgery, I was much worse hurting everywhere. I wasdiagnosed> with fibromyalgia last year and I have a bone spur that resulted after the> surgery at c6. I have tried PT, diets, TENS unit at home, pool therapy,> medications for pain and Ambien for sleep. I worked full time for years in> pain. I am in nursing and have been for 19 years. I am 40. I was the most> active person you could ever know. I could run 7 miles a day, work 10-12> hours a day, socialize, had a baby and was going to graduate school. MaybeI> just burned myself out too young. Now, I have to rest all the time. If Ido> something, I will pay for it for days or weeks. The only thing I can doright> now is pool exercise in warm water for 20 mts. This is an effort. I had to> give up my job 2 months ago. I was so sad, but everyday was horrible painand> I did not have the energy to take care of the children. My physician sawmy> physical decline and knows how hard I tried to work.> I have filed for SS disability and I know how hard that is to get. Anyadvice> on that would be helpful. Also, I want my implants out. My rheumatologisthas> scared me saying you do not need to go through that right now. I have had3> surgeries since 1999. He is afraid that I would get worse. I am afraidthat> if I leave them in I will never get better. And my immune system will bemore> compromised. For those of you with fibro...did you get worse after the> explant. Also, Dr. Feng or Dr. Huang--I would like to know how you didafter> saline explantation.> Those of you with fibro, do you feel bloated all the time. I have beenon> weight watchers for 2 weeks and have not lost. I guess it is the bread,> cereal that is making me bloat. Maybe from candida. I used to weigh 125and> have gained 20 in a year. It seems like I really try, but I feel sobloated.> My hands and ankles really swell. I am on Celexa, Ambien and a low dose of> Oxycontin for pain. Maybe it is the meds and the fibro.> I am so scared that if I do not go on with the explant soon, that Iwill> regret it the rest of my life. I have already had 12 years worth of damage> and now I am worried about getting cancer with the new research.> Thank you for caring and reading my letter. I wish all the best toeach> and every one of you. I am in pain all of the time and I am so tired just> like all of you. May God bless all of you and I hope you will get better.> Thanks,> >>