RemedySpot.com

pain meds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok I am ready to get myself off the vicodins and now I would love some feedback on the best way to do this, I am tapering at this point and that seems logical, there is no way I can stop cold turkey and I also am going to need to take something in its place cause as I said the pain is bad again...what role does cold and altitude have exactly in pain does anyone here know specifically? I mean even in my 72 degree warm home I am much much more achy here than I was in Northern California so I want to know what that is all about? Is it barometric pressure?

I am down from 8 to 6 vicodin right now, and working from there, I have 3 refills left so it is not imperative that I rush to do this, but I want to get off them and see if I can do a thorough flush of my system once this is accomplished.

I also want to try to get some other meds to supplement for when I am in pain, I have a good friend who has had multiple back surgeries and takes ultram, I took these before and thought they did nothing but e has said they are bad, the vioxx wasn't helping and the ibuprofen makes my stomach cramp up, so I am just wondering about other ideas.

Other than being an achy girl I am well, my main symptom gone seemingly and totally completely.

I take all the supplements that are good, but these do not seem to provide any real pain relief, though I do take them consistently, MSM glucosamine, malic acid, etc etc....

Locking for ideas.

Thanks,