RemedySpot.com

To DR. KOLB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Again. I was TOLD that was a nurse. I did not pull this out of my hat. The receptionist put me through to her and told me she was doing so b/c I needed answers to medical questions that she could not answer.She stated she was putting me though to the nurse . I had no reason to believe otherwise.

If is not a nurse, this makes the situation EVEN WORSE. A NONMEDICAL person is telling me this stuff--is just not cool. Please call Feng she needs to know that her office manager is disputing medical facts made by docs. I thought I was having an intellectual debate with an R.N. Now it troubles me off even more than this woman has no medical background. Strange indeed. And here I just thought she just had a differing medical opinion.

-Marie

Guest guest

I have had two patients with this pattern, so next time I see it I will check the TSH. Thanks. .

-----Original Message-----From: perlesetlacet@... [mailto:perlesetlacet@...]Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 5:10 PM Subject: Re: To Dr. KolbHi Dr Kolb:Thanks for the info about anesthesia. My endocrinologist and dermatologist agree that it's not just the general anesthesia drugs itself that has caused my telogen effluvium but it's the impact general anesthesia has on my thyroid. I have hypothyriodsm. After undergoing a general anesthetic procedure, my TSH became abnormal and 6-8 weeks later I lots thousands of hairs. Have you seen this in any of your patients? I know it's rather uncommon, I guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones. Dr. D. Whiting at Baylor University says telogen effluvium occurs in about 20% of the population who undergo surgery. The degree of the loss varies from one patient to the next.Dr. Feng's nurse () told me this is not so. My docs and the medical lit say otherwise. Thanks for your post.-Marie

Guest guest

I have repeatedly stated that is not a nurse so if you are taking medical advise from an office manager than I would rething that!

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 3:04 PM

Subject: RE: To Dr. Kolb

I have had two patients with this pattern, so next time I see it I will check the TSH. Thanks. .

-----Original Message-----From: perlesetlacet@... [mailto:perlesetlacet@...]Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 5:10 PM Subject: Re: To Dr. KolbHi Dr Kolb:Thanks for the info about anesthesia. My endocrinologist and dermatologist agree that it's not just the general anesthesia drugs itself that has caused my telogen effluvium but it's the impact general anesthesia has on my thyroid. I have hypothyriodsm. After undergoing a general anesthetic procedure, my TSH became abnormal and 6-8 weeks later I lots thousands of hairs. Have you seen this in any of your patients? I know it's rather uncommon, I guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones. Dr. D. Whiting at Baylor University says telogen effluvium occurs in about 20% of the population who undergo surgery. The degree of the loss varies from one patient to the next.Dr. Feng's nurse () told me this is not so. My docs and the medical lit say otherwise. Thanks for your post.-Marie

Guest guest

is Fengs office manager and does her scheduling, I don't agree that she has no medical knowlegde of course, cause I am a medical secretary and it does requrie a good amount of medical knowledge but a nurse NO, I have said this before but it made have been overlooked sorry honey.

Look I called on Friday and spoke to and was told that she didn't have time to complete the cojnverstation so I will call her again Monday, I want to get to the bottom of this issue as well as anyone, I just would ask that in the meantime hard as it may be we not say negative things about Feng as I feel it is not only innappropriate but that until Feng has had a chance to give her side it is simpley hearsay. I know that I would not want anyone saying how I feel about something without giveing my point of view, unitl I can get through to Feng let us leave this alone, I promise and give my word that I will continue to call unitl I get an answer ok?

-Marie we are much alike, like I said are you a leo? when is your b day? HA HA I see that we would make very good adversary s as well as excellent team members I would rather that we collaberate on being on the same side.

I hope you will forgive me, I am the first to admit I can be obstinate and that I am also well meaning as well, please dear friend have faith in me, I mean well, I also believe that you mean well, but that we both feel protective over our situtaions we have both had a really traumatic situation and that is hard, both emotionally and financially as well as physically, I respect you for standing your ground and hope that you feel that way for me too.'

I will never change my opinion about Feng being an awesome surgeon, I have known many good and bad really bad and then in between and I can assure you when it comes to her actually cutting suturing and other medical talents she is awesome, now if her stand on anesthetic is not good for you, I sympathize, I also feel that she may have a reason for it too, but I won't make lifth of your feelings in that respect as I would ask that you not make light of my feelings either.

I also tell ya yes you sent me an email and it was kind and it was with good intent and I appreciate it. -marie you are a kind woman and a fiery personality I respect that in you.

Love ya

!

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 6:06 PM

Subject: Re: To Dr. Kolb

Again. I was TOLD that was a nurse. I did not pull this out of my hat. The receptionist put me through to her and told me she was doing so b/c I needed answers to medical questions that she could not answer.She stated she was putting me though to the nurse . I had no reason to believe otherwise.If is not a nurse, this makes the situation EVEN WORSE. A NONMEDICAL person is telling me this stuff--is just not cool. Please call Feng she needs to know that her office manager is disputing medical facts made by docs. I thought I was having an intellectual debate with an R.N. Now it troubles me off even more than this woman has no medical background. Strange indeed. And here I just thought she just had a differing medical opinion.-Marie

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Dr. Kolb,

I would like to thank you too! I don't know what many of us would

have done without all the help and info you have supplied to help

keep us healthy. Your SILICONE IMMUNE PROTOCOL is a great help too,

with many options to use to detox and regain health. Thank God in

Heaven there is someone who really cares and answers our questions

when it seems like very few can, or will. Thanks for everything.

Darlene

> Dr. Kolb,

> I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to speak with me

last

> night about explantation and detoxification. It is wonderful what

> you are doing to help so many people.

> Thanks Again,

> Holly Doyle