RemedySpot.com

Re: To e

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear e,

It breaks my heart to read your post. I have a suggestion, please don't be offended. If these companies ask why you're in debt, tell them. I hate to say this, but not all of them will be sympathetic b/c of the insurance risk. Have you thought about staying in nursing but doing something less hectic? Perhaps you can work for a doctor like Feng,someone who KNOWS what the deal is with your illness?

By the way, shortly after I was explanted, I vacationed in CO. I went to (but did not participate) Bolder Boulder. I wish you the very best. Do you have legal counsel?

Pearl

• 7 months later...

e:

Did I miss something? I always thought ENDORSED Dr. Huang. I always see her posts (of the ones I've read) suggesting women to go to Feng (first and foremost as this is understandable since Feng is her doc), and Kolb and Huang. Correct me if I'm wrong......

LM

-Marie, I did not say that does NOT endorse Huang. What I DID say is that she rarely mentions Huang's name when women are looking for ps'. She always mentions Feng (understandable, as this was her explanting surgeon), and Kolb. You go back through the posts and you will very infrequently see that Huang's name is mentioned. Maybe that reason is because we don't have many women in this group who have been explanted by Huang, or who have, and are the "lurkers." Whatever, this is a done issue, unless someone wants to keep it open...... e ----- Original Message ----- From: perlesetlacet@... Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 12:20 PM Subject: Re: To e e:Did I miss something? I always thought ENDORSED Dr. Huang. I always see her posts (of the ones I've read) suggesting women to go to Feng (first and foremost as this is understandable since Feng is her doc), and Kolb and Huang. Correct me if I'm wrong......LM

e:

Hi. I have seen mention Huang several times. Yes, she mentions Feng and Kolb more because she knows them personally. I don't see why that is an issue.

You seem angry with me. I have shown you support and have complimented your efforts on helping others with your medical knowledge. Like you, others may like to feel that they are appreciated and cared for too.

Take care.

LM

I appreciate you Marie, and I really honestly do try to steer ladies in the right direction when seeking explant, I have strong feelings for Feng because of what she did for me, but I also do tell women about other docs, not just Feng Kolb or HUang either, there is Barnett and some others on the list, it kind of depends on the individuals situation where they are, the money etc. I will always tell any women in Colorado that she has a great PS in her backyard, however if some one is in NYC or California then they have to travel anyhow so Feng would be my first choice.

Hugs

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 11:47 PM

Subject: Re: To e

e:Hi. I have seen mention Huang several times. Yes, she mentions Feng and Kolb more because she knows them personally. I don't see why that is an issue.You seem angry with me. I have shown you support and have complimented your efforts on helping others with your medical knowledge. Like you, others may like to feel that they are appreciated and cared for too.Take care.LM

I sincerely hope you are not referring to a Dr. Barnett in the Dallas area!

MM

Martha Murdock, DirectorNational Silicone Implant Foundation | Dallas Headquarters"Supporting Survivors of Medical Implant Devices"4416 Willow LaneDallas, TX 75244-7537

Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 10:13 AM

I appreciate you Marie, and I really honestly do try to steer ladies in the right direction when seeking explant, I have strong feelings for Feng because of what she did for me, but I also do tell women about other docs, not just Feng Kolb or HUang either, there is Barnett and some others on the list, it kind of depends on the individuals situation where they are, the money etc. I will always tell any women in Colorado that she has a great PS in her backyard, however if some one is in NYC or California then they have to travel anyhow so Feng would be my first choice.

Hugs

e:Hi. I have seen mention Huang several times. Yes, she mentions Feng and Kolb more because she knows them personally. I don't see why that is an issue.You seem angry with me. I have shown you support and have complimented your efforts on helping others with your medical knowledge. Like you, others may like to feel that they are appreciated and cared for too.Take care.LM

No Florida Marguerite Barnett

Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 10:11 PM

MM

Martha Murdock, DirectorNational Silicone Implant Foundation | Dallas Headquarters"Supporting Survivors of Medical Implant Devices"4416 Willow LaneDallas, TX 75244-7537

Hugs

Thanks -- I had forgotten about her!

MM

Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 1:22 AM

No Florida Marguerite Barnett

Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 10:11 PM

MM

Hugs

• 1 month later...

I'm getting offline now..... e ----- Original Message ----- From: perlesetlacet@... Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 10:10 PM Subject: Re: To e Hi:Are you on line? I'm trying to call you.-Marie