RemedySpot.com

Re: Medical Boards To Martha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

True as that may be, I still feel there is legitimacy to Angelika's issue. It can't be pleasant for someone to hear that the doc who just operated on them possibly has a not-so-great-record in Ga. Yes, facts need to come out, but so does understanding. This is not just a post surgery reaction....I'd be scared, nervous, anxious in Angelikia's shoes too. Give her a break. The doctor-patient relationship is a powerful thing, especially if you allow them to operate on you.......

Pearl

I agree 110 % dear, we cannot be cruel to women who need support and Angelika looks awesome, has her implants with Dr Blais for analyzing and also has video of her surgery, so even if this Dr did or didn't do anything in his past, apparently he did an awesome job on her and that does matter right now! How many Dr's provide video tape to their patients?

Love

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 11:27 AM

Subject: Re: Medical Boards To Martha

True as that may be, I still feel there is legitimacy to Angelika's issue. It can't be pleasant for someone to hear that the doc who just operated on them possibly has a not-so-great-record in Ga. Yes, facts need to come out, but so does understanding. This is not just a post surgery reaction....I'd be scared, nervous, anxious in Angelikia's shoes too. Give her a break. The doctor-patient relationship is a powerful thing, especially if you allow them to operate on you.......Pearl

Good point , thanks for the support! Yes, I got a video of my surgery and my doc supports me 100% if I do decide that I may have any legal issues related to this like trying to get insurance to reimburse me partially since it was medically necessary. I can't wait to watch the video, eeewwwwww!!! I might just go do that now???

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 4:06 PM

I agree 110 % dear, we cannot be cruel to women who need support and Angelika looks awesome, has her implants with Dr Blais for analyzing and also has video of her surgery, so even if this Dr did or didn't do anything in his past, apparently he did an awesome job on her and that does matter right now! How many Dr's provide video tape to their patients?

Love

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 11:27 AM

True as that may be, I still feel there is legitimacy to Angelika's issue. It can't be pleasant for someone to hear that the doc who just operated on them possibly has a not-so-great-record in Ga. Yes, facts need to come out, but so does understanding. This is not just a post surgery reaction....I'd be scared, nervous, anxious in Angelikia's shoes too. Give her a break. The doctor-patient relationship is a powerful thing, especially if you allow them to operate on you.......Pearl

Hi Ladies,

I think someone 'missed my point' with my story about my explanting PS. The facts that came out AFTER my explant bothered me A LOT!

MM

Martha MurdockNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/

taught me right. She grilled me before I went to make sure I got everything in stone!! ha,ha! LOL

I didn't watch it that reminds me I am going to do that now. if I don't forget again.

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 11:02 PM

A video of the surgery? What a splendid idea.Pearl