RemedySpot.com

Wish me luck

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone, Please everyone think of me on Tues the 5th. I am going in for a bone marrow bx. I have demanded that I have at minimum conscious sedation, but would prefer a general. I think I will get a MAC (monitored anesthesia care), where I will get Versed and propofol. I have requested that the procedure be done in a similar fashion to how cardioversions are done, which is usually with propofol. I am just not into masochism and having that horrible pain from drilling into to your bone, esp without any sedation. My results will be back on Wed. Also, my neck surgery is scheduled for Wed the 13th at 9am. However, the results of the bx will determine whether we proceed with the surgery or not. If there is CA in my bone marrow, then the neurosurgeon obviously won't be able to use bone from my iliac crest for fear of spreading the CA and potentially causing a complete collapse of my cervical spine, which could ultimately kill me or render me a quad for the rest of my life. The bx is scheduled for 7am MST on Tues. Please say a prayer for me, as I need all the prayers I can get at this point in my life. e

Thanks but the quality didn't come out too well I am trying to download an MP3 and post it to the group somehow but I don't think it really will work. It is a really nice upbeat song. It was in MY BEST FRIEND"S WEDDING.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 12:07 AM

Subject: Re: Wish me luck

Ang, that was sweet.Pearl

I will say a prayer for you e, you are in my thought always,

love

----- Original Message -----

; SalineInfo ; BreastImplantNews@...

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 9:38 PM

Subject: Wish me luck

Hi everyone,

Please everyone think of me on Tues the 5th. I am going in for a bone marrow bx. I have demanded that I have at minimum conscious sedation, but would prefer a general. I think I will get a MAC (monitored anesthesia care), where I will get Versed and propofol. I have requested that the procedure be done in a similar fashion to how cardioversions are done, which is usually with propofol. I am just not into masochism and having that horrible pain from drilling into to your bone, esp without any sedation. My results will be back on Wed.

Also, my neck surgery is scheduled for Wed the 13th at 9am. However, the results of the bx will determine whether we proceed with the surgery or not. If there is CA in my bone marrow, then the neurosurgeon obviously won't be able to use bone from my iliac crest for fear of spreading the CA and potentially causing a complete collapse of my cervical spine, which could ultimately kill me or render me a quad for the rest of my life.

The bx is scheduled for 7am MST on Tues. Please say a prayer for me, as I need all the prayers I can get at this point in my life.

e