RemedySpot.com

Re: Anyone want to help me???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear e,

I would never want you to be alone for something like this! I just cannot come before my grand-daughter's dance recital the first few days of June -- will let you know about this. Please know that I 'am' a mother, and that part of me NEVER goes away. However, I'm not some 'ole greyed-haired frump'! If I come to take care of you, it will have to be with the understanding that Rod can come 'check on us' a couple of weekends, and I can consult with my doctors here, regarding your treatment if I don't see things going well. My first choice to consult, would of course, be my daughter, who is a WHCNP & BI Survivor!

Now, you know you really have a TX Mom!

Hugs,

MM

Martha MurdockNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/

First of all girl who the heck doesn't like you? second of all I would be perfect (Being a CNA I would have some experience with this type thing) but I have my job here and I am already taking allot of time off in March and Feb. I would need to know specific dates and times, and see if I can fit it in, other wise I would be there in a heart beat, maybe we could do it in two's , like me come for your post op and then someone come in for your next few days, I am not far and could maybe use my husbands miles, I am willing to do it, if it can be worked into my schedule, you just need to know I am gone from Feb 22,23,24 to Boise for a hockey tourney, I am being baptized Jan 19th so that weekend is shot, and I am going to Hawaii March 10-20th and probably back to CA March 28-30 for My daughters birthday.

Let me know, again I have told you I love you, and to call me so you never have but again my number is 208-522-1137 and as I have said I would help anyone who needs it when I can.

Let me know

With love and prayers,

PS I do agree that none of these PS's is keeping data that I know of, all i do know is that Feng doesn't do many implants anymore, I am sure of this, if she does then her whole entire staff are liars.

Trust me, on this one I am positive, I would be shocked if she does two implants in 6 months according to the staff there , are they lying? Maybe.

ANyhow when it comes to explant we still need a PS so we kind of have no choice do we?

Love ya,

Me

----- Original Message -----

; SalineInfo

Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 11:25 AM

Subject: Anyone want to help me???

I saw my neurosurgeon today who to my complete surprise did a complete turn around and admitted that he feels that breast implants are bad, and that they more than likely caused my health problems and what I'm going through today. He also felt that much more research needs to be done to support us women, and while he was glad that docs like Huang and Feng are removing implants, he said that they are just as guilty as every other ps out there putting them in since both still do put them in. He said if they were true experts in the field, then they should be removing the implants, and studying the women they've explanted and collecting data to later tabulate and publish in a medical journal. These are the docs that other docs and naive women are going to believe. But to my knowledge, not one of them is doing or has done any research on our behalf at all. At any rate, Stuart Levy, my neurosurgeon says they are just as guilty as everyone else, and should be trying to provide data that all the docs out there want and need so that they can no longer tell us we're all crazy. Trust me when I say he went off!! I was actually a little proud of him!:) Then we got to talking about other flawed studies like cell phones and brain CA, which to date, there's no concrete proof that cell phones do or don't cause brain CA--the jury is still out on that one. But 10 yrs from now, we'll all probably be finding out that many, many people are being dx'd with brain CA and it will come back to cell phones.

ANYWAY....The reason I'm writing this, is because I have come to realize that I do need to have my cervical fusion redone again if I'm going to live any type of normal life. My last final test did come back + for multiple myeloma, but now I need to see the hematologist, but I don't see him until next Fri. I'm sure the next step is a bone marrow bx. So, basically, the decision to redo the fusion rests on the results of anymore tests. I'm pretty sure I will have the fusion redone even if diagnosed with mm, since I refuse to have chemo/rad done. Or, if I change my mind, I will have the fusion done before chemo/rad start. I just need to have some relief from the pain, and the neck is the originator of the pain, or so we believe. I cannot have the surgery done until June, as I'm stuck in this hell of a contract until then. So, at this time, I'm looking at scheduling surgery in the middle of June.

My question to you all is: would anyone be interested in flying out here to spend that first wk with me? My parents won't and I really don't have any friends, and I just want someone I know that I can trust to be with me. ? Patty? Martha? I won't be able to drive for six wks so I need someone to stock up my frig (I'll of course give you money) and I may need help just getting around because I'll be in this god-awful collar. But most importantly, I just want a friend. Someone to talk to and spend time with. I am going to be so scared. And in that first wk postop, if you could take me to my doc appt, maybe you can think of things to ask him that I can't remember. We've all been through the same things with our bodies rejecting stuff, so I know anyone who could be with me would be able to look out for me. Plus, it would give us a great chance to meet each other and get to know one another.

Please, think it over before you say no. I know many of you don't like me that much, but I really am not that bad. I just don't want to be alone for a major surgery.

e