RemedySpot.com

Lane Labs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone know the price of the super potent supplement MGN-3? I might be interested in it but need to learn more about it. I wonder if I would have to take all of the other vitamins still if I took this?

We sell all the supplements on the protocol for 25% below retail. You can

order for $5 shipping and handling by calling 770-457-4677 or 770-390-0012.

Please see a list of supplements at www.templeofhealth.ws. .

----- Original Message -----

< >

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 12:23 AM

Subject: Re: Lane Labs

> Do Lane Labs have someone online you ask?

>

> Dr. Kolb is using it in her silicone protocol. She

> might be able to give you some answers.

>

> Rogene

>

> --- Angelika <angmattoni@...> wrote:

> > Does anyone know the price of the super potent

> > supplement MGN-3? I might be interested in it but

> > need to learn more about it. I wonder if I would

> > have to take all of the other vitamins still if I

> > took this?

> >

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

I recommend transfer factor plus as well as it has the mushroom extracts, thymic and transfer factors as well a 1,3 glucan for macrophage function. Please see the article on this supplement. MgN3 is about the same price as transfer factor plus. Please see the articles at www.plastikos.com. .

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 12:25 AM

Subject: Lane Labs

Does anyone know the price of the super potent supplement MGN-3? I might be interested in it but need to learn more about it. I wonder if I would have to take all of the other vitamins still if I took this?

dr kolb

is the trans factor plus basically the same as the MGN3 plus? Would you need to many other vitamins as well as this to keep a healthy system? What would you recomend?

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 7:54 AM

I recommend transfer factor plus as well as it has the mushroom extracts, thymic and transfer factors as well a 1,3 glucan for macrophage function. Please see the article on this supplement. MgN3 is about the same price as transfer factor plus. Please see the articles at www.plastikos.com. .

Please see the information on transfer factor plus at www,plastikos.com. The MgN3 has the mushroom extract alone. We used it on the protocol prior to transfer factor plus becoming available. Other supplements are used with this one depending on the patients clinical condition. .

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 1:05 PM

dr kolb

is the trans factor plus basically the same as the MGN3 plus? Would you need to many other vitamins as well as this to keep a healthy system? What would you recomend?

Thank you Dr. Kolb I appreciate the information.

Angelika

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 11:18 PM

Please see the information on transfer factor plus at www,plastikos.com. The MgN3 has the mushroom extract alone. We used it on the protocol prior to transfer factor plus becoming available. Other supplements are used with this one depending on the patients clinical condition. .

dr kolb

I think I am going to try the transfer factor plus. sounds pretty good

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 11:18 PM

dr kolb