RemedySpot.com

Re: cold, tingly, hands, feet, and nose

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I love celestial seasonings. I visited their headquarters in Boulder. Cool place. I need some of that tension tamer tea--lol.

What vitamins are you on? Try to eat about 60 grams of protein per day in order to heal the body nicely.

Pearl

I am not sure since no one has been able to tell me why I have this issue either, I have it right now as a matter of fact, it could be a touch of reynauds syndrome but I have never been diagnosed with anything so I am not sure. Are they blue ? reynauds is an autoimmune disease by they way but I am not sure how they diagnose it. If I find out more I will let you know.

How are the other things going for you now are you still losing hair? I hope you find answers to these things, I really pray for it .

Love,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 5:07 PM

Subject: cold, tingly, hands, feet, and nose

thanks for responding before. Why do you think my hands and feet are getting cold on and off, and they are tingly- almost like they are falling asleep. Plus my nose is cold too. Thanks

I get that really bad all of the symptoms. My suggestion is to get a Pug Dog. LOL

My little pug suki always sleeps at my feet under the covers every night and I always but my cold feet next to her belly and she warms them up right away. That is also another excuse for me to give my husband for allowing her to sleep in the bed with us.

Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 7:07 PM

Subject: cold, tingly, hands, feet, and nose

thanks for responding before. Why do you think my hands and feet are getting cold on and off, and they are tingly- almost like they are falling asleep. Plus my nose is cold too. Thanks

no, the doc gave me vitamins and I am just drinking a lot of water and herbal teas to help me sleep. I really love the tension tamer, sleepytime tea by celestial seasonings also Origins has a tea that is awesome and helps me sleep. Other than that, I don't have one specifically. The best thing to do is drink a lot of water. I don't want to put any other vitamins and stuff in my body it just seems to be harder on it. It has been through enough trauma for now.

Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 11:29 PM

Subject: Re: cold, tingly, hands, feet, and nose

Ang, are you on a detox post surgery program?Pearl

I wrote to them to tell them how much I loved their tea and they sent me a 4 coupons for free boxes of tea.

They are a great company.

I just finished up the Arnica Montana, Mephyton (Vit K??) -- it was a prescription

Bromelain Joint Ease, Vitamin A.

I am not sure I think that I should be finished up with it now. I lost my paperwork. It doesn't hurt to finish the bottle since it is vit A and Bromelain.

I then will start taking my Solgar Vitamins which are a multiple and then the Omega Fatty Acids and some other. I can't remember their names and it is hard enough to remember taking them everyday.

I have kidney problems so it really isn't good for me to take all of these vitamins.

I used to work for a vitamin company while I lived in NY and a lot of the supplements are bogus. You really have to pay attention to the potency of the active ingredient. Some of them have such minute amounts that it doesn't do a thing for you.

Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 11:55 PM

Subject: Re: cold, tingly, hands, feet, and nose

I love celestial seasonings. I visited their headquarters in Boulder. Cool place. I need some of that tension tamer tea--lol.What vitamins are you on? Try to eat about 60 grams of protein per day in order to heal the body nicely.Pearl