RemedySpot.com

Any ideas?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Many autistic children are defitiant in glutathion and see great

improvements when taking the supplement. Have you been chelating?

> We just got our Organic Acid tests results back from Great Plains.

> It appears to me that our son has less problems than I thought! He

> is, however, hi in citric, low in 2-oxoglutaric and low in

> pyroglutamic. This last one caught my eye. The interpretation

says:

>

> Decreased pyroglutamic which is derived from the peptide gluthione

> which is an antioxidant and a molecule involved in detoxification

of

> various toxins; low pyroglutamic may indicate glutathione

> deficiency. Suggest one tablet per day Thiodox, a nutritional

> supplement containing glutathione, n-acetyl cysteine (a glutathione

> precursor) and lipoic acid, a gluthathione regenerator.

>

> Does this make sense to anyone? We have a dr. appt in 3 weeks in

> which I assume this will be interpreted for me. I will call the

lab

> tomorrow, but I wondered if anyone else had seen this or knew

> anything about it.

>

> My son was dx with Aspergers 2 mo. ago and is 6.5yo. We are not

> GFCF, but have just begun adding Peptizid yesterday (haven't yet

> built up to every meal).

>

> Thank you.

>

> God Bless,

>

> Sally

Guest guest

> Many autistic children are defitiant in glutathion and see great

> improvements when taking the supplement. Have you been chelating?

Kaye,

No, we're not chelating - I just found out my son was autistic in the

last couple of months (duh, everyone said he would just outgrow his

quirkiness, social awkwardness, etc...) I'm trying not to beat

myself up for not getting help sooner, but *no one* mentioned autism

to us, including the " experts " that we saw about his speech delay,

but I digress...

I was wondering about mercury when I read that this glutathion helps

detoxify. Do you think this means his body is not getting rid of

what it should on it's own? Any info. or insight would be greatly

appreciated. I feel like I'm grasping at straws and the only

suggestions the doc.s have is to put him on anti-anxiety meds.

Personally, hubby and I would like to exhaust all other options

(expecially getting to the root of his troubles) before going that

route.

Thank you so much.

God Bless,

Sally

Guest guest

You must have been seeing the same doctors we did. LOL Although we

did think of autism early, our oldest was thought to be too " odd " for

autism. He just didn't fit into the box nicely.

We are using Milk Thistle, enzymes and high doses of vitamin C to

help detoxify. Every little bit helps. Hopefully you will get more

guidance now and feel you are grasping so much. I told my husband

this whole thing is like a big free-for-all...different theories,

diagnosis, treatments...just jump in anywhere and try to find what

works best for you.

We tried Xanax and Ritalin for the " anxiety " and both were a huge

failure, and downright scary. I have read since that true anti-

anxiety drugs are very wrong for this condition. So you are on the

right track looking elsewhere first.

I would try to help with your lab results but I don't understand a

word of it. LOL

Take care.

• 7 months later...

and others, I have noticed lately that my posts are not being posted until several days after I actually post them. For instance, I posted a couple of times in regards to heart problems. I sent those posts off on Sat evening, and yet they are just showing up today. Is anyone else noticing this lag time? Other times I send off posts/emails to the group, and they are never posted; or sometimes they are, but I never see them posted. Usually I get notified of all the posts on this group, so when I post something, I get an email from myself. But that has not been happening. I have no idea what happened recently with this whole Dr. Gordon issue. I posted some information about contacting your State Board of Medical Examiners and also encouraged everyone to check out RN's as we are also licensed by the state, and are disciplined just as MD's are. However, I haven't seen that post appear either. , could something be wrong with the way I am receiving emails from the group? I don't have this problem receiving emails from other groups, so it appears that it's only . e

e,

I checked your settings on the group and you are in there under 2 email addresses. Don't know if that could be affecting it, but it looks ok. If you want I can delete the old ATT address and see if that helps.

Let me know what you want me to do . Congrats on the job,

Love,

Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 9:11 PM

Subject: Any ideas?

and others,

I have noticed lately that my posts are not being posted until several days after I actually post them. For instance, I posted a couple of times in regards to heart problems. I sent those posts off on Sat evening, and yet they are just showing up today. Is anyone else noticing this lag time? Other times I send off posts/emails to the group, and they are never posted; or sometimes they are, but I never see them posted. Usually I get notified of all the posts on this group, so when I post something, I get an email from myself. But that has not been happening. I have no idea what happened recently with this whole Dr. Gordon issue. I posted some information about contacting your State Board of Medical Examiners and also encouraged everyone to check out RN's as we are also licensed by the state, and are disciplined just as MD's are. However, I haven't seen that post appear either. , could something be wrong with the way I am receiving emails from the group? I don't have this problem receiving emails from other groups, so it appears that it's only .

e

, Yes, if you could please delete my ATT address, I would greatly appreciate it. When I finally got the MSN address, I went into the group and I thought I'd deleted all previous addresses. So, if you could just please make sure that the only address listed is this one (e_Rene@...). Be sure that there is an underscore between e and Rene. Thanks, e ----- Original Message ----- From: Heer Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 10:15 PM Subject: Re: Any ideas? e, I checked your settings on the group and you are in there under 2 email addresses. Don't know if that could be affecting it, but it looks ok. If you want I can delete the old ATT address and see if that helps. Let me know what you want me to do . Congrats on the job, Love, From: e Rene Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 9:11 PM Subject: Any ideas? and others, I have noticed lately that my posts are not being posted until several days after I actually post them. For instance, I posted a couple of times in regards to heart problems. I sent those posts off on Sat evening, and yet they are just showing up today. Is anyone else noticing this lag time? Other times I send off posts/emails to the group, and they are never posted; or sometimes they are, but I never see them posted. Usually I get notified of all the posts on this group, so when I post something, I get an email from myself. But that has not been happening. I have no idea what happened recently with this whole Dr. Gordon issue. I posted some information about contacting your State Board of Medical Examiners and also encouraged everyone to check out RN's as we are also licensed by the state, and are disciplined just as MD's are. However, I haven't seen that post appear either. , could something be wrong with the way I am receiving emails from the group? I don't have this problem receiving emails from other groups, so it appears that it's only . e

• 5 years later...

According to the book "Herbal Antibiotics" by Harrod Buhner. ISBN 1-58017-148-6 From page 64 Herbal Treatments for 12 Common Antibiotic Resistant Microbes Staphylococcus aureus For pneumonia : usnea,garlic, goldenseal,ccyptolepsis, Pneumonia, Surgical eucalypus, boneset,wormwood,Terminalia spp., juniper Withanaspp.,Populus spp.,grapefruit seed extract, infections,

Bacteremia essntial oils of thyme or oregano For Surgical skin infections:usnea,garlic,cyptolepsis, eucalyptus,wormwood, sage honey, St. s wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Withania spp., Juniper Cassia spp., Terminalia spp., grapefruit seed extract For Bacteremia: echinacea, massve dosses; garlic massive dosses ssnea, massive dosses; boneset Eleanor <fsale@...> wrote: Just got an email from PA and she said a husband and wife in VA haveboth got the staph aureous. Any natural remedies, friends? I read about coconut oil and oil oforegano.Any help truly appreciated. Ellie

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Thank you Rebekah! How is your Dad, Melvin? This is good, but one shouldn't take all of these together. Goldenseal should not be taken by any one with low/normal blood pressure as it will cause it to drop too much and that is dangerous. I was going to try to straighten your email out as it lost it's parameters in transmission. I have had that to happen to me also. :-) But it's just too fragmented. Could you straighten it out for me, Rebekah? I would appreciate it. I would like to add it to the files. Thank you again. Blessings, Joy

Re: [ ] Any ideas?

According to the book "Herbal Antibiotics" by Harrod Buhner. ISBN 1-58017-148-6

From page 64 Herbal Treatments for 12 Common Antibiotic Resistant Microbes

Staphylococcus aureus For pneumonia : usnea,garlic, goldenseal,ccyptolepsis,

Pneumonia, Surgical eucalypus, boneset,wormwood,Terminalia spp., juniper

Withanaspp.,Populus spp.,grapefruit seed extract,

infections, Bacteremia essntial oils of thyme or oregano

For Surgical skin

infections:usnea,garlic,cyptolepsis, eucalyptus,wormwood, sage honey, St. s wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Withania spp., Juniper Cassia spp., Terminalia spp., grapefruit seed extract

For Bacteremia: echinacea, massve dosses; garlic massive dosses ssnea, massive dosses; boneset

Eleanor <fsale@...> wrote:

Just got an email from PA and she said a husband and wife in VA haveboth got the staph aureous. Any natural remedies, friends? I read about coconut oil and oil oforegano.Any help truly appreciated. Ellie

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.