RemedySpot.com

Angelika

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wanted to tell you again Angelika that you are so strong and I am so proud of you, you made the decision and wasted no time getting the implants out, you went ahead with it like a trooper and you never looked back once you made your mind up, I was concerned about your choice of PS's only cause I wanted the very best for you and you obviously found a good Dr that you were comfortable with and that did I hear from Patty a fantastic job, in fact I hear your breasts look wonderful and I can't wait for you to post your pics so women can see that if you haven't had babies, big time wieght gains and losses your breasts will still look great after explant, it isn't all bad and if you are young, no kids etc your skin will have so much more elasticity and you will look good, so it is great that you are going to share those pictures with us! I really know that you will be helping others allot by your decision and by your story and pictures, I know when I was so ill and other women were getting explanted I was jealous, I was always feeling like why can't I just be brave and do it since, of course it was always on my mind everyday I thought about explant. So by doing what you have done and sharing it with us you help many many others out there who may need the encouragement to do what is needed to help them heal.

I hope that you will take time when you are up to it to post your story for us here on the site that would be great, also please continue to give us updates on how your doing.

I am proud of you girl you are so awesome, healing thoughts and prayers are coming your way.

Love

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 9:29 PM

Subject: Re: Great news

Hi

I had McGhan style 68 round. I don't recall if they were textured or smooth? Hope the style number helps. As for the hair loss, I have always had a lot of hair and now it seems as though I don't have as much as I did. I guess that is a yes.

I am so glad to hear that you have had some positive news from the doc. You getting off of the medication will also make you feel even better. I felt crappy the times I took my meds, I feel so much better now that I don't take them. To me it feels like I am putting even more toxic waste into my body and it is harder on me.

I found that another thing that has helped out incredibly is garlic. Patty informed me of all of the benefits and now I eat it by the cloves raw or rolled up in bread. I also discovered an awesome treat if you like olives. They are Garlic stuffed olives. They also have Garlic/Jalapeno stuffed olives also. They are by this company called Santa Barbara Olive Co. They seem to be much healthier than the other Olives on the market since they are lower in sodium and fat. I love them!! Here is the link if you are interested in checking them out:

(I bought them at Trader Joes and Super Walmart)

http://www.sbolive.com/

I am very exhausted so I am going to bed now but just wanted to thank you again!

Love,

Angelika

xoxoxoxoxo

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 10:41 PM

Subject: Great news

First of all I want to say I am so happy for you and that it all worked out as I knew it would, your symptoms were classic implant problems, now I have to ask you were your implants smooth, and also did you have hair loss? Please let me know this when you can I am very interested in keeping track of who had what for my own knowledge if nothing else.

Second I want to tell you all about the incredible progress I have made with my pain through this trigger point injection treatment, I am AMAZED at how great it seems to be working, I mean today I had no foot pain at all, now will it last? Only time will tell, but I am so happy thrilled, totally thrilled about it.

Anyhow I am hoping to have even more success this Dr is convinced that I am going to be cured and then I can get off all this medication and be done with it, I must say this is the BEST my pain has been in 2 years, amazing amazing amazing....

Ok then more from me soon, just had to share that I am happy for and for me too!

Love,